It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Team Bashes 'Backward' Catholics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's a "dear" John Podesta (Clinton Campaign Chairman) email set that has some campaign people criticizing and even laughing at Catholics !!

They refer to "Conservative" Catholics that are (according to them) backwards among other things.

Well let's see now, the Clinton Campaign has millions of people already in baskets and buckets along with wishful thinking "To Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry”.

I wonder how many of the population they can herd away from the Democrat Party by Nov 8th?

Their goal must be at least 75%.

With that track record, maybe only 20 million voters will vote for Democrats this year.

LEAKED EMAIL: Clinton Team Bashes 'Backward' Catholics

Amongst the newly released documents, one email exchange in particular should draw the ire of conservatives--and American Catholics specifically.

The 2011 email, entitled "Conservative Catholicism" comes from John Halpin, a senior fellow at the left-wing Center for American Progress (CAP), and is addressed to Jennifer Palmieri, formerly of the CAP and current Director of Communications for the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, and John Podesta. The email, in which Catholic beliefs are referred to as "backwards", drips with contempt for Catholic Americans and Conservative Catholics in particular.

"Many of the most powerful elements of the conservative movement are all Catholic (many converts) from the SC and think tanks to the media and social groups," Halpin writes to Podesta. "They must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations and must be totally unaware of Christian democracy."

Palmieri piles onto the Catholic bashing in her response.

edit on Oct-11-2016 by xuenchen because: basketcases

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Not to defend her, but there are a lot of 'backward' Catholics.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The forward ones are all good though!! Nudge, nudge, wink,wink, know what I mean? Know what I mean?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It looks like we now have another group of people that Clinton will not support if she's elected president, along with the deplorable Trump voters.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There was already a group who were going to be actively discriminated against under a Clinton Regime.

White men.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

These emails, which look at different demographics and discuss them, the original email nor even form someone on Clinton's team-are commonplace in large political organizations.

This is really looking at things with a microscope.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

rich coming from a guy who doesn't even live here. have you even been here? white men, lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

severely backwards gender relations

"Backwards gender relations".

It did not say backwards Catholics.

Yet another propaganda-spreading thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Well, after all the globalists got their Jesuit Pope, so now they have to get ALL of the Catholics in line......Am I right?

BTW, raised Catholic and I despise the Catholic church. More so since the recent globalist puppet that took it over. Not saying that all who claim to be Catholic are bad, because I know many who are resisting the mandates of this new pope....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Nothing approaching, and no more than backwards Muslims,
but I wont expect a fair shake coming from the Podesta/Clinton camp.

Not catholic here but Tim Kaine is, I sure hope his friends get wind of this.

Hilarious!

Oh, and his local parish he has been attending for decades....

edit on 11-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So, this is the directed talking point?

Please expound!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Evangelical leader that wrote a 5,000 word article explaining why Americans should vote Trump has officially pulled his endorsement and is calling for Trump to step aside.

This is the guy that got Trump the highly valuable support of millions of evangelicals.

Trump is done bro.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yep.

Her running mate Kaine...

Stephen Colbert...

The Pope...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm not surprised by this theme, but politicians do have freedom of speech. Some Democrats really aren't on friendly terms with religion. There were a lot of atheists at the liberal arts college I attended.

However, the number of atheists, even in the U.S., is somewhere around 3% and agnostics 4%. Christianity still has a massive hold.
edit on 11pmTue, 11 Oct 2016 17:15:35 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Although I have partially followed the many threads and Emails I just recently found a thread that is part of the all roads lead to Rome thread . They are vids but they do have a connection to ""Podesta ,Clinton .
Strange and interesting times we live in me thinks

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

With that track record, maybe only 20 million voters will vote for Democrats this year.

the other guys on his third wife, divorce is a big no no for catholics.
c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶l̶e̶s̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶e̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶u̶b̶t.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

That may or may not be the case and I am not Catholic, but Hillary can't afford to disenfranchise any potential voters. It seems her and her criminal crew can't stop opening their mouths to change feet.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: introvert

So, this is the directed talking point?

Please expound!

I do not know. Perhaps the Catholic stance against gay, transgenders, etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Indeed. Xuen should be introduced to the sorry sack of s# I used to know who thought Catholicism was a whites-only club, and the only way to ensure that was to out-reproduce the n-words (blacks) s-words (hispanics) and c-words (asians) Odds are quite high Xuen's handle isn't just a coincidence, either, so I imagine he'd walk away disgusted. Every nasty thing she could think of was always justified with a bible quote somehow, too. Lovely book if it's that pliable.

She wasn't that great of a person, the kids are going to be so f#ed up. Probably on kid #12 by now as it is, gotta out-breed everyone else, IDK. Don't care all that much, her ass-backward self can keep shooting out offspring like a t-shirt gun for all I care.
edit on 10/11/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Edit: Not to mention her views on gays, and the ace-up-the-sleeve of deferring arguments to her husband if it required too much mental effort. Teh wimminz is sposta be all submissive and stuff, too much opinion isn't acceptable. That was always fricking hilarious to prod her into. Asshat would argue for a while, then get Mr Authority after certain points, like clockwork.
edit on 10/11/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Feeling better I hope.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join