It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Effectively Endorses Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: DrogoTheNorman

In other words you are putting words in his mouth.

No, but you seem to be putting words in my mouth.

Still waiting for you to prove that Beck is a Hillary supporter otherwise my point stands about you putting words in his mouth. You have nothing to base this opinion on other than that he doesn't like Trump. Both sources you've posted in this thread disagree with you (even the source from the pro-Trump media). Your intentions are clear as day in this thread. You are just mad that Beck doesn't like Trump. Therefore he's a RINO now.

I'm fine with him not liking Trump. I'm not fine with him saying he considered voting for Hillary. That's treason for a conservative in my book.

And as for proof there is no way to "prove" anything. I've given my opinion as have you. I've laid out the evidence and my interpretation as to why I believe the way I do. No one will ever "prove" anything.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The National Review magazine and later website founded by arch Conservative William F. Buckley has been anti-Trump since the campaign started. That's not assigning any particular value, it's just a fact.

Supporting Trump or not I don't think ascribes any particular view towards conservatism.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

Opposing Trump does not mean he endorses Clinton. He could be voting for Johnson.

He actually said one time that he might vote for Johnson. I'd also like to reiterate that he denies he is endorsing Hillary.

The thing is: Beck's careful choice of words amounts to an endorsement of Clinton for all intents and purposes, even if he denies it.

Glenn Beck is pretty slick in his wording and his denial, but deep down inside how can you interpret his words as anything but a stealth endorsement of Clinton?

Way to disprove your own thread...

No it doesn't. This is a dynamic political environment. Who knows how many times he's changed his mind since his boy Cruz lost?

So far you haven't posted anything to say he is supporting Hillary other than your gut feelings based on nothing but a distrust for any conservative who revokes their support for Trump. So your statement there did more to disprove your OP than any of the posts you've written in support of it (including the OP itself).

Pardon me. I assumed people would Google it themselves to find out more instead of being blindly argumentative.

Here you go:

www.breitbart.com...

The Blaze founder Glenn Beck took to his Facebook page last Saturday to urge his followers to abandon support of Republican nominee Donald Trump, declaring that if such an action results in the election of Hillary Clinton, “so be it” because “[a]t least it is a moral, ethical choice.”

Ahh yes Breitbart, the Hit piece journalist for Trump........

Breitbart has had it out for Beck From he get go when Beck and his guys came out against Trump over a year ago.......

I love how people talk about Hillary (of which im no fan) and the media in her pocket, and then Immediately site Breitbart for your sources when it comes to anyone who opposes Trump.....

Holly Hell........

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Most of the people commenting on here besides me LOATHE beck , just so you know Drogo, so its not that they are partial to beck

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm not fine with him saying he considered voting for Hillary.

Still waiting for you to prove where he said that........

This sounds like more of a dislike for Beck by the OP then anything else.......hes trying to pull out any propaganda from the Trump Machine he can find

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Most of the people commenting on here besides me LOATHE beck , just so you know Drogo, so its not that they are partial to beck

Interesting.

What surprises me is the attack on me like I'm posting something false. I pointed out in my first post that Beck denies endorsing Clinton. He spent almost an hour denying it on his radio show this morning.

What I'm giving is my OPINION that I don't buy his denials. I think he's actually endorsing Clinton while at the same time maintaining "plausible deniability."

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Still waiting for you to prove that Beck is a Hillary supporter otherwise my point stands about you putting words in his mouth. You have nothing to base this opinion on other than that he doesn't like Trump. Both sources you've posted in this thread disagree with you (even the source from the pro-Trump media). Your intentions are clear as day in this thread. You are just mad that Beck doesn't like Trump. Therefore he's a RINO now.

I'm fine with him not liking Trump. I'm not fine with him saying he considered voting for Hillary. That's treason for a conservative in my book.

SEE! This is you putting words in his mouth. He DIDN'T say that. You even admitted that you are reading between the lines of his words.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That source doesn't even go as far as the OP and label Beck a Hillary supporter. I have a lot of complaints about Breitbart, but they aren't throwing him under the bus in that article. They put his words there and it clearly shows that he supports neither Trump or Clinton.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

SEE! This is you putting words in his mouth. He DIDN'T say that. You even admitted that you are reading between the lines of his words.

He in fact DID say he considered voting for Hillary. I heard it plain as day on his radio show this morning.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yeah I've got friends trying to insult me and guilt me because I said that I'm voting third party. Glen Beck endorsed Phillip Castle the Constitution party candidate. Good for him. I don't really like Glenn Beck but he's showing some character with that.

You should vote for who you want to and it's nobody's business and why do you even care. You guys thought Obama would ruin the Country but we're still here stronger than ever. If Trump Wins we'll be okay. It will suck a little bit for 4 years but we'll be okay. If Hillary Clinton wins, we'll be okay too. It will suck a little bit for 4 years but then it will be over.

WW3 won't start, all our guns won't get taken the constitution won't be trampled, all our supreme court justices wont' turn us into an Alt Right dictatorship or a left leaning communist hippy enclave. Relax.

In fact, if everyone voted for who they wanted to we would actually get some real change in this country. Instead you guys parrot whatever media news pundits you listen to and vote out of fear and blind loyalty. You always vote republican because you've always been a republican and you always vote Democrat because you have to stop the Republicans and any cost.

Grow up, let go of fear and vote for whoever you like. A vote for Phillip castle is not a vote for Clinton. A vote for Gary Johnson is not a vote for Hillary and a vote for Jill Stien is not a vote for Trump.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

This is an excellent post!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

He in fact DID say he considered voting for Hillary. I heard it plain as day on his radio show this morning.

Since when is considering voting for someone saying you will vote for them? Sheesh... You make it sound like someone has to robotically choose a candidate and can NEVER weigh the options of one versus the other. Merely HINTING at voting for the other guy is a major defection...

I mean this is further confirmation that your entire narrative is fueled by Beck not liking Trump.

PS: ManBehindtheMask is right, I hate Beck and consider him a loon, but you are purposely misconstruing his words and I don't stand for those things.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I appologize if my posts have came off as an attack.....

However yo HAVE posted something false. He simply never said what the title states or what you just accused him of

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I mean this is further confirmation that your entire narrative is fueled by Beck not liking Trump.

PS: ManBehindtheMask is right, I hate Beck and consider him a loon, but you are purposely misconstruing his words and I don't stand for those things.

I am not purposely misconstruing anything. I am giving you my opinion that I do not trust Beck when he denies that he's endorsing Hillary Clinton.

What about the word "opinion" do you not get?

My narrative is fueled by my disbelief that a so-called conservative talk show host could even consider voting for the Princess of Darkness.

If I do vote for Trump, it will only be to keep her out of the White House, not because I have a great love for Trump.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I appologize if my posts have came off as an attack.....

However yo HAVE posted something false. He simply never said what the title states or what you just accused him of

I purposely used the word "effectively" in my thread title because I did not want to be accused of posting something false. If you're saying I posted something false that's your interpretation. My intent was to say that for all intents and purposes Beck might as well be endorsing Clinton--hence the use of the word "effectively."

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Glenn Beck basically endorses Hillary Clinton:

I used to be a loyal listener and I thought he was a true conservative. After this stunt I do NOT trust Glenn Beck anymore.

Trump isn't even a true conservative. I have no idea what you're even talking about.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I am not purposely misconstruing anything. I am giving you my opinion that I do not trust Beck when he denies that he's endorsing Hillary Clinton.

What about the word "opinion" do you not get?

My narrative is fueled by my disbelief that a so-called conservative talk show host could even consider voting for the Princess of Darkness.

If I do vote for Trump, it will only be to keep her out of the White House, not because I have a great love for Trump.

Then vote for Neither. Trump is a bad guy, Jerk. Hillary is just as bad. None of her allegations against her have been proven though, except how she rigged the primary. They're both the same person.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Bravo, well said! I couldnt agree more.....a vote for who you want is a vote for them...

The longer the people keep up the mindset that "a vote for so and so is a vote for ___" the longer the Two party system breathes

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Well instead of trying to disown and eat your own, how about looking at why one of your Conservative heroes even contemplated voting for Clinton? Maybe that Beck considers Trump so disgusting that it overpowers his disgust for liberalism? But I guess that's too hard. It's just easier to declare him a RINO and write him off. Not surprised. That's been the modus operani for conservatives and Republicans for a while now.

Fun fact, I used to be a conservative leaning moderate when I first joined the forums. Though y'all decided that I'm a liberal now, so here we are.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Well instead of trying to disown and eat your own, how about looking at why one of your Conservative heroes even contemplated voting for Clinton? Maybe that Beck considers Trump so disgusting that it overpowers his disgust for liberalism? But I guess that's too hard. It's just easier to declare him a RINO and write him off. Not surprised. That's been the modus operani for conservatives and Republicans for a while now.

Fun fact, I used to be a conservative leaning moderate when I first joined the forums. Though y'all decided that I'm a liberal now, so here we are.

I will admit to having a hatred for Hillary that makes it very hard for me to understand how anyone who claims to be a conservative could even contemplate voting for her.

When I heard this morning that Beck had even "considered" voting for her I wanted to vomit.

I would stay home before I could vote for her.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join