It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Effectively Endorses Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Glenn Beck basically (i.e. for all intents and purposes) endorses Hillary Clinton:

www.cnn.com...

Conservative political commentator and media personality Glenn Beck said opposing Donald Trump is a "moral, ethical" choice — even if that results in Hillary Clinton becoming the next president.

I listened to his radio show this morning and he denies endorsing her; however, this is disingenuous because saying that opposing Trump is a moral choice is effectively saying it's okay to vote for his opposition.

Glenn Beck is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Whether you like Trump or not, over the past few months Mr. Beck has made himself available more and more to left-leaning organizations, like Facebook.

I guess he decided that to prop up his failing media empire he needs to move to the left.

I used to be a loyal listener and I thought he was a true conservative. After this stunt I do NOT trust Glenn Beck anymore.
edit on 11-10-2016 by DrogoTheNorman because: To clarify by adding the phrase "for all intents and purposes"

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

Opposing Trump does not mean he endorses Clinton. He could be voting for Johnson.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I think Trump will try to buy the Blaze I hear its circling the drain.

Yes Glen did!!! Said based on moral reason vote Clinton
edit on 11-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Opposing Trump does not mean he endorses Clinton. He could be voting for Johnson.

He actually said one time that he might vote for Johnson. I'd also like to reiterate that he denies he is endorsing Hillary.

The thing is: Beck's careful choice of words amounts to an endorsement of Clinton for all intents and purposes, even if he denies it.

Glenn Beck is pretty slick in his wording and his denial, but deep down inside how can you interpret his words as anything but a stealth endorsement of Clinton?
edit on 11-10-2016 by DrogoTheNorman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The same guy that was full tilt about stopping Ron Paul, even effectively compared him to Timothy McVeigh, to then go on to act like Mr. Constitution Himself, no shocker here. He's the vilest and lowest of the Criminal Media scum.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Uhhh not if hes endorsing a 3rd party or writing in a candidate.......

Trump supporters REALLY dont know how elections work do they?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Full disclosure: my purpose for starting this thread was not to prop up Trump, but to send a wake up call to conservatives who support Glenn Beck that maybe he is not the true conservative he claims to be.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The thing is: Beck's careful choice of words amounts to an endorsement of Clinton for all intents and purposes, even if he denies it.

No it doesnt......it amounts to exactly what he said

Meaning if you you cant in good conscience vote for someone then DONT......
edit on 10/11/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Let's see:
You can be a non-Trump supporter and also be a Jill Stein supporter, a Gary Johnson supporter, or support no one.

Where does this logic come from that if you don't support Trump you support Hillary?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrogoTheNorman
Full disclosure: my purpose for starting this thread was not to prop up Trump, but to send a wake up call to conservatives who support Glenn Beck that maybe he is not the true conservative he claims to be.

I think not voting for Trump and claiming to be conservative, is pretty damn conservative, regardless of what anyone really thinks of Beck

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

He actually said one time that he might vote for Johnson. I'd also like to reiterate that he denies he is endorsing Hillary.

Glenn Beck is pretty slick in his wording and his denial, but deep down inside how can you interpret his words as anything but a stealth endorsement of Clinton?

Way to disprove your own thread...

link   

I used to be a loyal listener and I thought he was a true conservative. After this stunt I do NOT trust Glenn Beck anymore.

It seems to me that true conservatism and Donald Trump are irreconcilably opposing forces. Glenn Beck speaking against Trump probably is and act of true conservatism.

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

No it doesnt......it amounts to exactly what he said

Meaning if you you cant in good conscience vote for someone then DONT......

If he were truly not intending to endorse Hillary he could have suggested people not vote for Trump and left it at that.

He goes to great lengths to say he is "Never Hillary" as well as "Never Trump", but I don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

A Glenn Beck endorsement would do more harm than good. He was fired from Sirius-XM just 2 months ago.

radaronline.com...

Maybe he can land a gig on David Duke's low-power radio station.

link   
Do you guys really believe Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh etc really want a Republican to win? Their entire careers are made of Democrats in office. 8 years of Hillary is 8 years of high ratings....

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Way to disprove your own thread...

No it doesn't. This is a dynamic political environment. Who knows how many times he's changed his mind since his boy Cruz lost?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

For the life of me, I can't figure some people out.

They may say they are for freedoms and liberties, but at the closest chance, they will vote for someone like Hillary who is the antithesis of freedom.

There are only two people who are effectively running.

If you have that much of an issue between the two, then I don't know what else to say.

Hillary will keep Obamacare and turn it into single-payer. Your taxes will increase. We'll see war in Syria and Russia.

If you want that, then by all means, be anti-Trump.

But for the love of the gods, don't then say you are for freedom, because that would be a bold-faced lie!

(sorry about the rant)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Trump isn't a true conservative either. Your argument here is basically, "If you don't toe the Republican line NO MATTER WHAT you aren't a true conservative." Yeah. No.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Trump isn't a true conservative either. Your argument here is basically, "If you don't toe the Republican line NO MATTER WHAT you aren't a true conservative." Yeah. No.

That's laughable. I'm not even a Republican (nor necessarily a Trump supporter). I do despise Hillary though.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

This is a dynamic political environment.

That's the most diplomatic way to say "clusterf#" I've heard this whole election cycle.

I tip my hat to you, sir.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join