It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banished: The Untold Story of Danney Williams’ Search For His Father

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Danney Williams tells his account of growing up, and claims that Bill Clinton is his father..

Are his claims true? I am getting ready to watch the clip myself, but wanted to share with ATS, so they can make up their own mind..

Link

Williams has been asking for a DNA test from Bill Clinton for decades. The Clintons claimed there was a DNA test which disproved Bill was the father, but it was later reported there was never a test.

“The so called DNA test allegedly conducted by the STAR tabloid in 1999 which supposedly proved that Danney Williams is not Bill Clinton’s son is a FRAUD,” Williams said. “The STAR claimed they obtained a DNA sample from the famous blue dress Bill Clinton ejacualated on to compare to the DNA of Danney Williams. Really? The US government turned over evidence in Clinton’s impeachment trial to a cheap ass tabloid?”

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I just watched it a few minutes before you posted!

Boy if Trump could have enough time to toss some money at this and have it investigated. Wonder how many other fatherless young adults have slick Willy as their daddy....

Seemed Bill did want to at least help out the kid, up until he became president.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We need a Jerry Springer reveal!!! hahaha

Why not? Our whole political environment since Bill Clinton's presidency has been caught up in sleaze and tabloid reporting.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Danney might make a nice Trump 'front row guest' for the next debate.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I like that idea! Then have Webb Hubbell sit next to him...even better!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Why not? Our whole political environment since Bill Clinton's presidency has been caught up in sleaze and tabloid reporting.
they already did a dna test and, mandela effect notwithstanding, no he is not the father.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Clinton Family sure is a mess isn't it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Now, if he claimed he was Trump's kid...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
they already did a dna test and, mandela effect notwithstanding, no he is not the father.

That's just it: they're saying that the test was fake. This quote from the OP's link really speaks for itself:

“The so called DNA test allegedly conducted by the STAR tabloid in 1999 which supposedly proved that Danney Williams is not Bill Clinton’s son is a FRAUD,” Williams said. “The STAR claimed they obtained a DNA sample from the famous blue dress Bill Clinton ejacualated on to compare to the DNA of Danney Williams. Really? The US government turned over evidence in Clinton’s impeachment trial to a cheap ass tabloid?”

When you look at it that way, it's hard to argue against the idea that the burden of proof should be on the tabloid, not the kid.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Danney says there was no DNA test. That was merely a tabloid claim.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I"m not sure it would even matter, however unlikely it is that there will ever be a DNA test.

Bill's documented (and undocumented) past doesn't seem to have any impact on Hillary's campaign.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: queenofswords

No.

A tabloid owned by Clinton's buddy and donor ran a false story that there was a test.

You obviously did not even bother watching the video.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I've just heard about this , maan this election cycle is the most bazaar I've have ever seen , the problem it's Bill and Hillary and so kinda believable... but.. sigh!! ...really???..

top topics

join