It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Can Julian Assange Save Mr Trump's Campaign for President?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Watch Obama give Hillary Clinton a pardon, if Trump wins. It will be because Hillary Clinton is guilty of 39 different crimes. And, he knows Trump will appoint that special prosecutor through the new DOJ.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: maria_stardust

Ah, so you're not a supporter of the constitution I see. You're not a supporter of the people's vote.

Your viewpoint fits in well in a place like China.

?????????????
I'm sorry, but the GOP nominate a bloviating narcissist with a potty mouth and views on women that are misogynistic at best and you're surprised by his current predicament?

Trump is fine. Locker room talk from over a decade ago means nothing. Democrats defended Bill Clinton getting blowjobs in the oval office by his mistress intern but are now appalled Trump said pussy? Give me a break.

Um it is not harsh language people have a problem with it is bragging about sexual assault from a man with a lone history of sexual harassment and assault. Add to that his business failings, lack of paying taxes, inability to remain coherent during a debate, insane rants on twitter and at rallies, a compete and total failure to grasp foreign affairs, being constantly caught up in hoaxes before checking to see if they are real, his dislike of Constitution and general confusion about what a Presidents powers are would be the start of where his troubles are.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Ah, so you're not a supporter of the constitution I see. You're not a supporter of the people's vote.

?????????????
I'm sorry, but the GOP nominate a bloviating narcissist with a potty mouth and views on women that are misogynistic at best and you're surprised by his current predicament?

Trump is fine. Locker room talk from over a decade ago means nothing. Democrats defended Bill Clinton getting blowjobs in the oval office by his mistress intern but are now appalled Trump said pussy? Give me a break.

The exact quotes was 'Grab them by the pussy'. And that's what he said he did. That's not locker talk, that's sexual assault. Plus - and this is the kicker - the whole thing proves how stupid the man is. He was wired for sound as a part of a TV programme and yet he still shot his mouth off? And he boasted about being able to walk through changing rooms and see contestants in various states of undress? AND he talked about trying to seduce a married woman when he himself was engaged???
This election, by the way, is about Hillary Clinton, not bill.
Oh and if Trump is fine, then why is the GOP currently on fire?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WishIKnew2
Watch Obama give Hillary Clinton a pardon, if Trump wins. It will be because Hillary Clinton is guilty of 39 different crimes. And, he knows Trump will appoint that special prosecutor through the new DOJ.

The only crime Clinton was ever accused of was the mishandling of classified material which is a misdemeanor and generally carries a fine. No pardon would be needed. No Special Prosecutor is going spend millions of dollars on a misdemeanor.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

The only crime Clinton was ever accused of was the mishandling of classified material which is a misdemeanor and generally carries a fine. No pardon would be needed. No Special Prosecutor is going spend millions of dollars on a misdemeanor.

Well seeing as how this thread is about rather or not Assange can save Hillary, I might as well accuse her of another crime; treason.

Who knows what assange holds and is yet to release. To pretend that it could not alter the elcton is short sighted in my opnion.

I mention treason because that is what the leaks have shown Hillary possibly committed.

The leaks show that she knew that saudi Arabia was sponsoring Isis, yet she not only accepted their money and gifts, she sent bill and the podesta group to actively cover up these crimes.

That to me is treason. I know many people are more concerned with lewd comments, but to me, helping Isis, which has sex slaves, beheads gay people and much more is worse than making lewd comments.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It seems apparent that Trump is battling a great many News providers (i.e., CNN, CBS, etc) plus the DNC according the Wikileaks already released information. And, that their backers are willing to do pretty much anything in order to protect and elect Hillary Clinton. Even some of the GOP have turned against him, such as Paul Ryan, as we all know.

I think its possible but I want to see Julian Assange/Wikileaks granted freedom for his actions.

Threads like this show what is wrong with Trump and his supporters. Instead of looking inward and blaming Trump for his own missteps, you blame others, don't acknowledge Trump's faults, and say that an outside source needs to save him when he should have corrected his own problems from the get go.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

?????????????

Sexist.
Misogynistic means hatred, contempt, or prejudiced towards women..totally different. He isn't misogynistic, just a rampant sexist.
Just splitting a hair in order to not dull yet another word into meaninglessness.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Pardon for what? What has Clinton been declared guilty of?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You know, Trump spent a fair amount of time and money trying to chase up birther nonsense and came up empty.
What I got when he was talking about the special prosecutor is that he wants to use the esteemed office of presidency and the powers that come from it for his petty personal vendettas and "dig up dirt" on someone that annoyed him..publically..he said this publically...as part of his campaign.

What a small little dicator he is..what a piece of fecal matter.
I want to become president to get power and hurt people who annoyed me.

Is that presidental material? That isn't even middle managment material. Thats the person you dont give a raise to, or a position of authority..thats the person you fire for wasting company resources for personal issues.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Trump not fine but he is the better of the two. The GOP or for matter Congress was on fire long before the election started with one of the lowest approval ratings in history.

As for Hillary, her statements in audio, text and video make it clear that she cares nothing for the "every day American" . And her crimes, thefederalist.com... seem almost without count.

I think Mr Trump will continue to pay for his locker room behavior starting with his wife and family. But, I am thinking of the millions of Americans who need his skills, right now at managing a business.

So I am willing to put up with his BS in order to see truly better inner city schools, jobs, security which I believe will never comes from Hillary Clinton and her friends.

edit on 11-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WishIKnew2

You want someone who lost nearly a billion dollars managing a business for his business acumen? Lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
No, I want someone who netted 10 billion dollars when our nation is in debt 20 trillion dollars. Not the the politicians that put us there.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Trump lost, when Bush won the first and second rim he had a nice chunk of minority voters on his side, he barely won.

Trump has absolutely no minoritie voters, he lost.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No, I want someone who netted 10 billion dollars when our nation is in debt 20 trillion dollars. Not the the politicians that put us there.

You don't say...
Donald Trump’s tax plan could land America $10 trillion deeper in debt

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

He's a fake billionaire but he did lose a billion dollars in one year using daddies money and then went bankrupt 3 times, hasn't paid taxes in 20 years and has 3,000 lawsuits for not paying people for their services, running a get rich quick con scheme, used donated money to settle personal lawsuits marrie 3 time cheated on all of them and has been accused of raping underage girls and admitting to sexual assault.

Yes this is what we need!! Trump 2016!
edit on 11-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Honestly I don't see how Trump can win! We are screwed if he doesn't. Maybe that unseen silent majority comes out to vote, some for the first time, and surprise us!

I just was having a conversation with my chic and I said why does anyone support Hillary? I have asked the question to several in conversations about Hilary's accomplishments. I even went so far to ask them to name one! The only answer I have ever gotten was she will be the first female president. That's it! Reminds of Obama! Great speaker but what had he accomplished. Anyway hoping for a miracle or this big fat bloated ship called America will go down fast!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This twitter asked your question youtu.be... I am beginning to believe that corruption within the USA has passed a tipping point. All we can do at are level is move out of the way.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Watch Obama give Hillary Clinton a pardon, if Trump wins.

1/ Trump will not win, as all can see.

2/ A pardon for what exactly?
edit on 11-10-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
why does anyone support Hillary?

Why would anyone support Trump? He is not even willing top release his tax returns!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I wonder how many accounts he has in those protected places (Switzerland, Caymen Islands, Panama), you know those places like Mitt Romney used, as well as all the other fat cats who want the middle class to support the federal government.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join