It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Can Julian Assange Save Mr Trump's Campaign for President?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It seems apparent that Trump is battling a great many News providers (i.e., CNN, CBS, etc) plus the DNC according the Wikileaks already released information. And, that their backers are willing to do pretty much anything in order to protect and elect Hillary Clinton. Even some of the GOP have turned against him, such as Paul Ryan, as we all know.

I think its possible but I want to see Julian Assange/Wikileaks granted freedom for his actions.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I thought only Trump could save us - oh

Answer: no way

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The bigger battle is saving Hillary's Campaign.

She has 500x more damaging exposures (so far).

The public voters are angry and they see what the MSM is doing.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hillary was destined to lose from the get-go after people understood the message of improvement and change that Donald Trump represents.

the assistance from Wikileaks is appreciated, but not required.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Nothing can save Trump now.

Time to put this in him:

He's done.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wikileaks: Can Julian Assange Save Mr Trump's Campaign for President?

No.

Trump can't even save him from himself. He's his own worst enemy.

At this point, it's pretty much every GOPer for themselves. A more reasonable nominee should have been selected at the RNC.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WishIKnew2

if he had some real good dirt on her yea. so far not much other than what was suspected from the investigations

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

Ah, so you're not a supporter of the constitution I see. You're not a supporter of the people's vote.

Your viewpoint fits in well in a place like China.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

On the contrary. I vote in the Republican primary.

Obviously, my more moderate choice didn't win.

This is a mess of the GOP's making.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Navigating this in mobile is laborious, I cannot find the right forum and feel it not news worthy enough to create a topic.

Is John Podesta a homosexual?

Creatively searching common curse words on Wiki's new dump produced this email, between Podesta and Herbert Sandler.

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/3747

Curiously, Herbert's email body has been deleted .. Which, is common for people removing the information in the forward as they are ashamed of it or are hiding something. My 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary was destined to lose from the get-go after people understood the message of improvement and change that Donald Trump represents.

the assistance from Wikileaks is appreciated, but not required.

......What improvement is that?

We saw "change" with Obama, Change doesnt mean good.......

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Ah, so you're not a supporter of the constitution I see. You're not a supporter of the people's vote.

Another Trump and supporter tactic, accuse someone of being a Hillary or liberal when they dont agree with Trumpster......

Come on this is sooooo predictable

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WishIKnew2

I think its possible but I want to see Julian Assange/Wikileaks granted freedom for his actions.
should all republican voting rapists be released, or just australian ones?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Funny how that gets thrown around alot.

But if you say it about Bill it's just accusations right?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Can anything save Trump?

Not much, no. its pretty much autopilot now. most have made up their mind, and the critical mass already flipped the switch. Short of Hillary literally transforming into the devil on national tv, nothing will stick to anyones concern.

Point and counterpoint:
"Hillary defended a child molestor"
People: She was a lawyer, she had to. she laughed at the system. nobody in their right mind thinks anyone laughs at the concept of child molestation..and since it was blown up like that, it feels disingenious

"Bill allegedly did things"
So what.

"Hillary want to continue Obamas stuff"
the majority still like Obama..they hate the house/senate. If Obama was running a 3rd term, he would be sleeping through this part at nearly 70%

The people have already decided. Now, I get it..your hard right news propaganda says its totally gonna be Trump...as they said it will be Rmoney, and McCain...seriously, when are you lot gonna stop listening to those morons anyhow?

Its over, vote 3rd party instead of trump would be my suggestion so a viable 3rd party candidate can be given a platform for 2020, else...accept that the right will double down in 2020 and lose again.

Vote Johnson (or Stein). Lets make real changes starting in 2020

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Another Trump and supporter tactic, accuse someone of being a Hillary or liberal when they dont agree with Trumpster......

Come on this is sooooo predictable

Most of you are exactly the same, Trumpers and Clintonites alike. My interest in this goes as far as wondering which of these two will win and how they're gonna screw up the world. When I pick on something Clinton says I'm a Trump fanatic, when I say something about Trump I'm a Killary supporter. The truth? I don't want either to win, I'd tether we all wale up tomorrow and find out all this has been a nightmare and there's actually two normal human beings competing for the top spot...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nothing can salvage it. None of what's happening now has anything to do with Trump actually wanting to be POTUS, it's all - every bit of the drama and theatrics - about what comes next for Trump. He's already on record as saying he never wanted to be POTUS, just run for it. What he does want is money and power and this is all about his brand positioning post-election and how he can maximize it for more money/power. He was obviously never really a conservative or even RINO, otherwise he wouldn't be practicing scorched Earth with every word that comes out of his mouth, jeopardizing the down ballot.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

?????????????
I'm sorry, but the GOP nominate a bloviating narcissist with a potty mouth and views on women that are misogynistic at best and you're surprised by his current predicament?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

?????????????
I'm sorry, but the GOP nominate a bloviating narcissist with a potty mouth and views on women that are misogynistic at best and you're surprised by his current predicament?

Trump is fine. Locker room talk from over a decade ago means nothing. Democrats defended Bill Clinton getting blowjobs in the oval office by his mistress intern but are now appalled Trump said pussy? Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Just a note how a party chooses its candidate has nothing to do with the Constitution. In fact up until the 1970s primary voting was not used to choose candidates. It seems the people who invoke the Constitution know it it the least.

As for Trump it is over. The GOP knows it and he knows it thus the last few weeks of his campaign will be Trump trying to destroy the GOP and the GOP trying to save the down ticket and the Party. Trumps supporters will follow him and when he sets up his new news organization they will toss him their money never realizing they have just been taken on the ride of their lives by a man who used the election to start a news business.

The real question is, will the GOP continue to exist as a national party after this election?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join