It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ORMUS 'Monatomic Gold' to solve of all your health problems via Tachyons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
No offense to anyone into this stuff, but this "ORMUS" / "Monatomic Gold" stuff is fools gold being marketed under the ploys of gold fever, homeopathy and alchemy, while it might be even more dangerous to ingest than actual fools gold.

Monatomics -
Monatomic Gold and also other monatomic elements should have unique physical and energetic characteristics

Of particular importance is the fact that all of these precious metals have a strong affinity for and are almost always found in their natural state in combination with gold. Gold, in turn, has a history of being the most precious of all commodities — a “spiritual tradition” which has survived countless generations!

After making numerous claims on the page (including it being "a superconductor at room temperature")That part in bold there might be the only true statement in that page... it's called GOLD FEVER.

THE HISTORY OF OBSESSION
This book tells the story of how people have become intoxicated, obsessed, haunted, humbled, and exalted over pieces of metal called gold. Gold has motivated entire societies, torn economies to shreds, determined the fate of kings and emperors, inspired the most beautiful works of art, provoked horrible acts by one people against another, and driven men to endure intense hardship in the hope of finding instant wealth and annihilating uncertainty.

"Oh, most excellent gold!" observed Columbus while on his first voyage to America. "Who has gold has a treasure [that] even helps souls to paradise." As gold's unquenchable beauty shines like the sun, people have turned to it to protect themselves against the darkness ahead. Yet we shall see at every point that Ruskin's paradox arises and challenges us anew. Whether it is Perseus in search of the Golden Fleece, the Jews dancing around the golden calf, Croesus fingering his golden coins, Crassus murdered by molten gold poured down his throat, Basil Bulgaroctonus with over two hundred thousand pounds of gold, Pizarro surrounded by gold when slain by his henchmen, Sutter whose millstream launched the California gold rush, or modern leaders such as Charles de Gaulle who deluded themselves with a vision of an economy made stable, sure, and superior by the ownership of gold—they all had gold, but the gold had them all.
Nations have scoured the earth for gold in order to control others only to find that gold has controlled their own fate. The gold at the end of the rainbow is ultimate happiness, but the gold at the bottom of the mine emerges from hell. Gold has inspired some of humanity's greatest achievements and provoked some of its worst crimes. When we use gold to symbolize eternity, it elevates people to greater dignity—royalty, religion, formality; when gold is regarded as life everlasting, it drives people to death.

I had a good buddy who originally was all smart in terms of nutraceutical / chemistry science. Then, over a period of a about half a year he got all sucked into all sorts of MAGICAL THINKING type stuff. I guess he got bored with the real, and his mind opened so far his brains fell out. He got obsessed with quantum mysticism type stuff. Stuff that is all purely theoretical / hypothetical more and more became 'truth' for him. During that obsession he lost interest in his nutraceutical type research. A real shame he had a knowledge set that could have really helped certain people if he had pushed on...

After a while into his abyss of mystery, one day all the sudden he's talking about this ORMUS stuff.

At first for a while he kept restraining in even telling me what the stuff really was. He knew it wouldn't take me long to see right thru it, I surmise. The way he was talking it sounded like he had maybe invented something, r some kind of accidental discovery. Talked about it even being effective on plants his initial tests were showing, a ploy I figure he expected would get my personal interest.

I have a real BS Meter embedded in my right eye and it normally takes me a quick look to tell if something in terms of stuff like nutraceuticals is kooky town or not. Over a period of weeks he persisted in trying to sell me on this stuff. The more he described it the more it became obvious it wasnt even worth digging in to.

After a couple weeks he finally told me what it even was, and when I used the Google and the first page was talking about Tachyons (a hypothetical particle that travels faster than light).

This was a page selling the stuff. It claimed the tachyons as fact, despite the fact that they aren't verified to even exist! We don't know how to detect them if they even do. And yet the clergy behind this stuff are using it as part of their 'hard sale' "science".

It's important to note he more and more had a religious ZEAL to the whole affair.

It got to the point of being annoying. I had quickly looked at it and um NO. I had glossed over a bunch of the pages, eventually, and I finally told him to bring some over to my little lab.

He finally did and I took one look at it and said "THAT'S AZOMITE". This part is funny because he knew what azomite is! He immediately 'no way no its not'.

I cracked open one of the pill caps and to the naked eye:
-Side by side: the same powder structure, color, consistency, grain size and feel.
-Dropping some into water: it dissolved exactly the same (this was the most telling).

No matter how compelling an argument I made, what insights & facts I brought into it he wouldn't drop this stuff as not being azomite and definitely being real.

We went on to fall out over it, as if I had debunked his messiah. I can debunk the premises of religions quite well, but I'm not an atheist, I'm an agnostic, so as long as people dont shove their stuff down my throat I dont spend time doing such work or bothering people with such things. We had a falling out because he insisted on evangelizing me with this ORMUS crap.

It appeared he had found the primo site to buy the stuff from, which I would expect he would have found...
www.energeticnutrition.com...

At one point my buddy argued that on Amazon it had like all 5 star reviews. I countered that most Christian rRock albums probably do too, because the only people actually reviewing them are already spiritually into that stuff (where religious biases are about all that fully rival racial or political biases), and are the only ones buying to then review the stuff.

...CONTINUED...
edit on 11-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
And yet to the trained eye it was obvious it was the same stuff as azomite, which isn't a scarcity, instead you can it shipped to you by the trainload direct from the dry lake bed where it is mined via large earthmoving style equipment.

The site said the "Monotomic Gold" contains "over 70 minerals and trace elements".

Well here goes Azomite's website:

AZOMITE® is a natural product mined from an ancient mineral deposit in Utah (USA) that typically contains a broad spectrum of over 70 minerals and trace elements, distinct from any mineral deposit in the world. AZOMITE® is used internationally as a feed additive and a soil re-mineralizer for plants, and is available in over thirty countries throughout the world. www.azomite.com...

It is sold mainly for horticulture because it does improve plant growth.

It is also sold as a livestock feed supplement, but it is not approved for human use because it has variable heavy metal context.

Here goes a site openly selling Azomite as ORMUS:

What about heavy metals?
There are some web sites that warn not to ingest Azomite since it contains heavy metals like arsenic, antimony, cadmium, lead, mercury, etc. It is important to understand these elements are in trace amounts, and are necessary for health in trace amounts.

At least they're selling it for what it should cost ($6.97 for 2lbs.). www.freshandalive.com...

Here this site is selling "Harmonic Innerprizes, Etherium Gold, 300 mg, 60 Veggie Caps" for $28.01! www.vitacost.com...

"Ormus - Spiritual and Medicinal Gold With Incredible Healing Potential" -www.naturalnews.com...

Monatomic AKA Fools Gold.

I can't emphasize this enough because gold is only one of the trace elements (Cobalt, Nickel, Copper, Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, Silver, Osmium, Iridium, Platinum, Gold, Mercury) listed by the ORMUS people themselves. Meaning, it could have been called any of those elements, but they chose to run with selling it as "Monotomic GOLD" for obvious marketing purposes.

I intend to close by saying this stuff the has the highest powder solubility rating I know about (in water or any other solvent), which is why I argue that the metal content is potentially of the highest concern over any other substance.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is just the new flavor of snake oil for the 21st century. String together some pseudo-scientific phrases and you can lure the suckers right in.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh I don't know. It could be in ORMUS. Or even just yuge.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Oh, Jesus. Now I want to chug that stuff.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

It should mix quite well into chocolate milk mix. Or coffee. Or chai tea. Or Kahlua. Or boba tea. It'd mix well into anything else too, but it'd 'muddy the water'.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

How about booze?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've used colloidal trace minerals, they work good if you are run down really bad. But at twenty bucks a bottle for the liquid, supposedly enough to last a month, they are quite expensive. I actually used that bottle up in about a week, it really did bring me back after I had taken medicines for a long time that I was very intolerant to. I sometimes wonder why I kept on taking them, even the neurologist was seeing me fall apart.

Three bottles and I didn't need it anymore, since then I have been taking a multimineral tablet. I will never go back to not taking a multimineral of some kind or another.

If I ever got into a real poor health I would take the colloidal minerals again.

I don't know much about these particular products in this thread, but I know something about colloidal minerals.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I hope for you friend that he finally got it but is just to proud to admit. However if you have common friends, in this case you should tell them to look up azomite and look for themselfes (as a hint, not missionary), in case he want´s to talk them into taking it.

It´s scary what some lunatics (sorry but I have to use that term!) do out of ignorance and maybe even harm others with it. Imagine giving this to a baby, where the brain-blood barrier is not closed yet. By the way, this is the only reason to NOT vaccinate babies up to 2 1/2 years with boosted vaccinations that contain heavy metals. Because if the brain-blood barrier is not closed yet, they can collect up in the brain and may cause damage there (even if it get´s into the brain, it´s not guaranted to cause damage, it might). A good vaccination plan will consider this as well as there are statistics about the risks for most vaccina. On the other hand, I´m not vaccinated against flu, yet I never got the flu in the last decade, so I deem those unnecessary. But in some cases it definitly makes sense to vaccinate against certain diseases at certain ages, if the kids are fit at the point of vaccination. There are factors for most diseases (contact to other kids, early born, rate of spread, rate of infection) and when it outweights the small percentage of undesired effects. I´m dropping this here, because thinking every vacination is unnecessary and evil, is dangerous false knowledge as what your OP is about.
The same goes with vegan food only for kids but don´t get me started on this.
edit on 11-10-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Maybe save the azomite for a flower garden.

However, real gold nano-particles do have biomedical imaging benefits. There is some information out there on it, but I don't think any research has been done on that size of particles of gold.

Gold nanoparticles have been found to be “nontoxic” according to many reports. Using a human leukemia cell line, gold nanospheres of different sizes

In contrast to these results, other groups have found that gold nanoparticles are “toxic”. For example, Goodman et al. found that cationic gold nanospheres (2 nm in diameter) are toxic (at certain doses).

Pan et al. (2009) found that 1.4-nm gold nanospheres triggered necrosis, mitochondrial damage, and induced an oxidative stress on all examined cell line (Table 1). Interestingly, they found no evidence for cellular damage for 15-nm gold nanospheres bearing the same surface group

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Some people are extremely rigid in their beliefs, not good on the brain if this 'god in a pill' contains heavy metals.

People need to understand not to believe everything they read/see/hear on the internet. It's good to be critical of one's own perspective.

Sorry for your friend.
edit on 11-10-2016 by GodEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Did I misspell Kahlua? I cant drink that stuff.

Good responses so far.

With my buddy, I had been noticing an apparent cognitive decline in him all that year. I'm quite perceptive of such, and it seemed to become balzingly obvious in him. Once I finally knew what this stuff was I made a big point about this. He denied that he had been taking it the whole time, but my recollection of this entire transformative process suggested otherwise. All along I just thought it came with getting all nutty over metaphysics religious type stuff.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Did I misspell Kahlua? I cant drink that stuff.

I was looking more for a bourbon or rye drink.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Maybe he should go check his blood to show how good his wonder powder works. Heavy/Toxic metal tests are available, although not neccessary for free..

labtestsonline.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There are loads of people on youtube making it from sea salt...hello sea salt has NO gold in it so how you gonna make mono atomic "gold" out of it???

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I see pseudo science is still allowed to run wild.

They sell this on info wars yet?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ive been using gold in my health routine for YEARS, Lys. Cures ALL ills.. I must use a differnt brand though, mines called Goldschläger. Ive found the more I drink, the better I feel...

edit on 12-10-2016 by Advantage because: Spelling of Goldschläger corrected

top topics

join