It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Emergency Message to Liberals.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Hahah why

hahah why did I have to look this crap up

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Hahah why

hahah why did I have to look this crap up

WHY DID I PRESS PLAY???

WHY???????

you owe me an apology lysergic, and alex jones boobs

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So much unknowns in the OP's post.

Here's all I feel moved to say: Jones (probably an insider) supports an individual who is most likely to bring the world into the biblically prophesied apocalypse.

The logic is quite simple. Trump, by wanting to leave NATO, leaves the baltic countries vulnerable to Russian invasion. This, of course, makes no sense in light of what Russia did just 2 years ago in Crimea. So whats the rationale? Save American money? Or maybe Trump is a satanist nut-job? It's hard to understand how anyone could fail to understand the cause and effect relationship between leaving NATO and Russia's probable response, so what gives? What is the real motivation for this ludicrously careless desire?

And then I think "ah", Jones did the whole Bohemian Grove thing, and knowing the relationship between intelligence agencies and convoluted operations, many a person may live a life of "pretending to be" one way, when they are in fact living a life structured by a secret agenda, to a secret commitment, to change the world according to a secret plan.

All's I know is, Clinton would not likely cause world war 3. Sane people can sense sanity when they hear it - and most of what she says, and more importantly, her capacity to express it without anxiety or difficulty, but with ease, makes her outrageously more competent for the presidency than Trump.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

He wouldn't know a liberal if it hit him in the face. Then again, neither do liberals.

Seeing as "liberal" and "conservative" are relative terms that encompass different perspectives in different cultures, I'd say you're wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thankfully, I didn't play that clip. Though the thumbnail for it was enough to get the point.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I don't agree with him that the elites are trying to engineer the perfect man, its not what I see with my eyes. Modern society shows no eugenic/genetic/selective breeding program that would support his claim.

The elites are actually trying to create a dumbed down mongrel nation of low IQ individuals which will be easy to control. They are not trying to create the perfect man, a nation of stupid unthinking men who operate on an emotional rather then an intellectual level is what they are after.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join