It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIDDEN CAMERA: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, “They Bus People Around to Vote”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

For all practical purposes, the US has already been herded into Globalization as far as business and trade are concerned.

What will happen after HRC gets POTUS is that they'll then start applying UN laws and regulations to US domestic system.
At the same time, I'd expect that HRC will push through the NAU, i.e., the North American Union. Big question there is...............what currency will they use?

I really don't see anything that can be done to stop any of this so, its basically what some candidate for Texas governor said, "Its like rape, there's nothing you can do about it so you may as well relax and enjoy it".

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Right, so the fact that there hasn't been an indictment about Clinton lying about her emails and breaking the law by improperly handling classified emails means that it must not have ever happened, then, right?

Or the guy who raped a woman, but wasn't indicted because there wasn't enough evidence--he must not have raped her, right?

Or the guy who punched a man in the face but was never brought up on charges--I guess the hit didn't happen, did it?

Or, you know, a million other scenarios that could be made up based using logical fallacies as the basis of your argument.

Just because crimes that occur do not get prosecuted does not mean that they didn't happen.

But, in the same note and in the interest of fairness, just because someone says something without any other proof does not mean that it's true--in the case of the video, there is no evidence other than what the dude says, and the belief in his comments is based on his position of Elections Commissioner--that, too, is a logical fallacy.

Don't fight fallacies with fallacies--it's a lose/lose situation.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Democrats have been doing this for years. They also use "get out the vote" drives as Democrat registration operations. Here in Chicago, Democrats actually use gang members to get out the vote. The black church by in large is nothing but a Democrat vote scheme at this point.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'd like to see the unedited version of this video. There are a lot of edits and it may take away from the entire context of the video.

As it stands, he said that it may be local politicians that are busing people around to get them to vote. He did not say they are voting multiple times.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well, I live in NY and I find this completely disgraceful. Not that I didn't know there was voter fraud, but just the fact you do not have to show a simple ID opens the door for rampant voter fraud and it is done mainly by democrats. Why do you think Obama wants to increase the amo9unt of refugees/undocumented immigrants by election day? Ever look at what districts throughout the US they've been dumped? This with the media collusion, our country is turning into banana republic.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I'd like to see the unedited version of this video. There are a lot of edits and it may take away from the entire context of the video.

As it stands, he said that it may be local politicians that are busing people around to get them to vote. He did not say they are voting multiple times.

I agree with you that I would like to see the unedited version. It would give us a better context.

But he is clearly talking about the busing in the context of voter fraud. He is mentioning how fraud is rampant, and how a lack of voter id makes it possible.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That was an EXAMPLE. That was my OPINION about this election. ATS allows opinion. ATS allows examples. It's ok to disagree-but you are just a snarky, sensitive Demo apparently. You've already won-be happy.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I agree with you that I would like to see the unedited version. It would give us a better context.

But he is clearly talking about the busing in the context of voter fraud. He is mentioning how fraud is rampant, and how a lack of voter id makes it possible.

When he mentions fraud the video is edited. In what context did he say he it? How do we know? We wouldn't unless we could view the entire conversation.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I just contacted Project Veritas and was able to speak to an individual. They stated that they were not willing to release an unedited version of the video and that everything in that video is in it's proper context.

That makes it even harder for us to discern what actually is the proper context.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
And Obama had the nerve to call it a conspiracy theory www.youtube.com...
this is one of the big reasons it doesn't pay to vote anymore unfortunately......

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
And Obama had the nerve to call it a conspiracy theory www.youtube.com...
this is one of the big reasons it doesn't pay to vote anymore unfortunately......

That's what they do when people start hitting on the truth. Mock and denigrate.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I just contacted Project Veritas and was able to speak to an individual. They stated that they were not willing to release an unedited version of the video and that everything in that video is in it's proper context.

That makes it even harder for us to discern what actually is the proper context.

Very proactive. I think the proper context is that he's admitting that there is voter fraud. He said he's driving busses of supporters around to various areas to vote multiple times to get their candidate, which is voter fraud. He said DiBlasio is issuing voter ID's with no vetting or validation. This is probably one of many examples throughout the country. It's a shame that our one democratic identity is treated like this.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yeah thats crappy. Why can't they just leave the mans words speak for itself?

Maybe there was flirting or vulgar language or something they don't want released.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

He said he's driving busses of supporters around to various areas to vote multiple times to get their candidate, which is voter fraud.

That is not what he said.

He said DiBlasio is issuing voter ID's with no vetting or validation.

That's also not what he said.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Video captured December 2015. Why is it just coming out now? was there any kind of election in NYC in December 2015 that this could be related too? i know fraud is fraud and it shouldn't matter but would just be interested to know. Is the same system used for the Presidential Election? no ID required? and you can vote multiple times?

In the UK, you get a Polling Card and are assigned to ONE polling station, you can only vote once unless you have multiple identities i suppose.

Wow, just WOW, is that the way the USA works? so, 324 million population approx, with this system you could have 600+ million votes, which is impossible. Does anyone even check

Sorry, so many questions

That is because the UK is the most racist country in the world. If you came over here and preached that garbage you'd be thrown out of every hipster bar and starbucks.

O'Keefe has stated that because private hot mics are considered top tier news he might as well release his hot mics.
edit on 11-10-2016 by jellyrev because: double post weird edit

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

edit on 11-10-2016 by jellyrev because: double post

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

James O'Keefe is a scam artist. I did a whole thread about him a few years ago, if you're interested.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

He said he's driving busses of supporters around to various areas to vote multiple times to get their candidate, which is voter fraud.

That is not what he said.

That's also not what he said.

Holy crap, are you serious? Did you even watch the video or are you willfully ignorant? That is exactly what he said.:

"I think there's a lot of voter fraud."

"...people don't realize certain neighborhoods in particular, they bus people around to vote."

"They bus them around. They put them in a bus and go poll site to poll site."

"For votes. More votes for themselves."

"For the assembly, for whatever. They get busses and move them around."

-------------------

Q: And you're saying there's a lot of absentee ballot fraud too?

A: Oh, there's thousands of absentee ballots. I don't know where they came from."

"He gave out ID cards, De Blasio. They don't ...that's in lieu of a driver's license...But they don't vet the people to see who they really are. Anybody can go in there and say, I am Joe Smith. I want an ID card. It's absurd. There is a lot of fraud, not just voter fraud, all kinds of fraud."

"People think that it's a liberal thing to do, but I take my vote seriously and I don't want ten other people coming in negating my vote by voting for the other candidate when they're not even registered voters."

SMH

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Just so I'm understanding your OP ... your claim is that because Alan Schulkin says there's voter fraud (buses carrying folks around to vote in neighborhoods, can't say who or where though) this proves that "wide-spread voter fraud" actually exists across the country?

Despite all evidence to the contrary?

Why doesn't he file a case? If he has evidence, I'd say that his position REQUIRES him to file a lawsuit to correct this injustice.

Has he done so? If not, why not?
edit on 11-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

This is what you said:

When did he say that he is driving people around to vote? Also, when did he say they were voting multiple times?

You also said this:

When does he say that De Blasio is issuing voter ID cards?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join