It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you support Trump, your career is over.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

"Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic"...minus the islamophobic part and you perfectly described islam.

I think that islam in the U.S. is a hell of a lot more dangerous than a Trump presidency.

The only people that have anything to fear from a Trump presidency are people (illegals,rapefugees,crooked politicians) that are raping and killing the U.S.-and that sounds wonderful to me.

He's the only one willing to stop the flood of islamic/muslim terrorists into the country-so keep calling the only candidate that has the guts to actually stop the destruction of the U.S. names.

People like you that are only capable of screaming "bigot" or "racist" are actually helping Trump get votes.

edit on 11-10-2016 by Picklesneeze because: oops

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: LSU0408

The more people push against Trump, the bigger his support base grows. Anyone that drops off is quickly replaced by more.

Not anymore. Trump has reached the ceiling on that gravy train.

According to who? Who has the actual proof that he reached his ceiling?

Well all the polls for one. I'm curious where your proof is that the opposite is true.

Polls? I've yet to be a part of one single poll. How many have you voted in? Polls are just a sample of 300 to 1200 people.
On top of that, Trump's crowds remain tremendously huge, tens of thousands, while Hillary sucks in about 100 to 300 people.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think its going to be extremely close, but Hillary wins in the end by 2-3% overall. I don't take much stock from polls at this point.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

People like you that are only capable of screaming "bigot" or "racist" are actually helping Trump get votes.

You're exactly right. Its comments by Mr Roach that makes people vote for Trump. Stuff like that rallies Trump's base and brings in even more. Its how Trump has gotten to this point.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The more people push against Trump, the bigger his support base grows. Anyone that drops off is quickly replaced by more.

Well all the polls for one. I'm curious where your proof is that the opposite is true.

Polls? I've yet to be a part of one single poll. How many have you voted in? Polls are just a sample of 300 to 1200 people.
On top of that, Trump's crowds remain tremendously huge, tens of thousands, while Hillary sucks in about 100 to 300 people.

I guess you aren't very good at statistics if you make statements like this.

Also, the rally defense again? You do realize that anyone can go to a rally. Trump supporters, non-Trump supporters, repeat attenders, etc. Rallies are just representative of your base; Trump needs to expand outside his base at this point to get more votes. Though the longer it takes you to realize this the more confused you'll be when Trump ultimately loses the election.

Poll denialists are so funny, especially when reality smacks them in the face come November 8th. Instead of admitting that your candidate has a problem shown by poor polling, you just deny that the polls are accurate. Sure it works while the election is going on, but reality is creeping up on you. Less than a month to go now.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hypothetically, if she wins it can only mean more chaos and more sh't hitting the fan. Riots, more war, and more pissed off people.

The future looks so damn bright don't it..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

You're exactly right. Its comments by Mr Roach that makes people vote for Trump. Stuff like that rallies Trump's base and brings in even more. Its how Trump has gotten to this point.

Really? It's the comments of others that drive people to vote for Trump, not his policy ideas, experience or intelligence?

No wonder our political process is so wonky. People vote with their emotions instead of logic or common sense.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That's probably because a huge portion of Trump support is from older folks. They have time to go to his rallies. Clinton's supporters are at work.

In terms of demographics, Trump’s supporters are a bit older, less educated and earn less than the average Republican. Slightly over half are women. About half are between 45 and 64 years of age, with another 34 percent over 65 years old and less than 2 percent younger than 30.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kinglizard

When people believe a singular source is the arbiter of reliable news consider the possibility that you yourself may be living in a box of their making.

Of course they believe him, Orielly, and Hannity have been talking heads for Trump, They are Rabid supporters, splitting the country even more, calling anyone who doesnt support him , basically Un-American....

Add to the fact that Roger Ailes.... founder and former Chairman and CEO of Fox News, is now coaching Trump.....

Its the perfect Propaganda machine......

And people say Hillary controls the Media.......you Trump supporters sure are blind to your own mans Media game, what with Breitbart and all........

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

It’s Trump who is the authoritarian going around threatening people with prison if he gets elected president something NO CANDIDATE in history has done.

Hillary isn’t he only one Trump has threatened with jail if he gets elected

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

To be fair, the Left and even the Right were saying during the GOP nominations that Trump had a ceiling too. But it seemed like his ceiling kept growing weekly. 20-30-40%+.

But honestly man, I don't see Trump winning this thing anymore. Its going to take something catastrophic coming from Hillary's side for Trump to pull this thing out.

We'll see... Trump is still pulling in tens of thousands at his rallies while Clinton gets ones of hundreds. This is an election like we've never seen before.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

But honestly man, I don't see Trump winning this thing anymore. Its going to take something catastrophic coming from Hillary's side for Trump to pull this thing out.

Not even catastrophic. Wikileaks is pointing out that Hillary has been funding ISIS and there hasn't even been a blip on the radar.

We are so screwed.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Really? It's the comments of others that drive people to vote for Trump, not his policy ideas, experience or intelligence?

No wonder our political process is so wonky. People vote with their emotions instead of logic or common sense.

You must understand - People voting for Trump are doing so to slap the establishment in the face. They vote for him to dismantle the current political establishment. People are tired of DC politics and they see Trump as a platform to use to dismantle it. Most Trump supporters don't support Trump "the man", Trump is being used by these people to vent their frustrations. Hes a conduit so to speak.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Say what I want you to say, obey the authoritarian government, never criticize, or you will be punished.

Welcome to the Hillary Clinton Regime.

I read somewhere that the head of Starbucks sent a note out to managers letting them know the same thing. most employers treat employees like dirt anyway. So they will easily adapt to being ruled by Hillary regime.

link   
duplicate post
edit on Tue Oct 11 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   
duplicate post
edit on Tue Oct 11 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

edit on 11-10-2016 by tekn1cal because: triple post

link   

edit on 11-10-2016 by tekn1cal because: triple post

link   
a reply to: LSU0408

i agree with you ,political division seems to be the greatest barrier. i just hope people can see through all the lies and deceit,because if we are honest here, our american brothers and sisters are about to make a decision that will effect the whole world wether we like it or not, it will effect us at some point.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
so lets speculate which three. my choices are.
1.ABC
2.CNN
3.MSNBC

these three seem to be the most bias, as i come across them during my tube surfing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join