It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Are cropcircles intrinsically linked to UFO's?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
a reply to: Aliensun

A considered and measured response.
One with which I agree.

In my opinion, even the man-made circles carry a message, in that they have been thoughtfully designed and executed...which conveys an artistic message...could be one of symmetry or it could be one of intricacy and complexity. Either way, mysterious or man-made, they are beautiful to look at and worthy of consideration.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:35 AM

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

Have said this before and will say it again WHY would Aliens travel many light years and think the best way to communicate with us is to bend some grass

The Voyager probes have THIS attached not a lawnmower

Like your avatar picture of the NASA THERMAL BLANKET

For the answer to your question, you will have to ask the aliens themselves.
Who knows how the alien mind will work?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
How many of you are aware that Crop Circles have been reported for many centuries?

815 CE was the first recorded instance of possible Crop Circles. The Archbishop of Lyon warned parish priests against the possibility of pagans using seeds collected from "flattened circles" for use in fertility rites.

Many years later, in 1678, an english woodcut tell of a mowing devil burning and mowing a farmers field.

Are they tied to UFO's? Some would answer with a definitive yes, others, as above, with a definitive no.

Hoax's? Possibly, many are. All of 'em? Who knows.

I, personally, don't think they are. Crop circles are, if anything, going to be tied to many sources. I posted a thread sometime ago about this very phenomenon. Found out some fascinating history about the things.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:17 PM
The original crop circles were just that.. circles. In out of the way farms.. and there not a lot of them. Now they are mysteriously for the most part, all situated around the same areas. UFOs really dig Wiltshire for example. And crazy intricate designs. Almost like.. a team of people living near by plan these things out and go to great lengths to outdo one another.

naaaww... gotta be ufos.

I especially loved a recent one that looked oddly like cannabis.. but folks said it was far too intricate to be manmade. And then.. the design from a cannabis paraphernalia company turned out to be the impetus. Guess some people can make complex patterns in crops.. huh, who woulda thunkit.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:53 PM
UFO blueprints in crop circles -

Ebook on alien technology - (page 55)

top topics
<< 1   >>