It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are cropcircles intrinsically linked to UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There used to be a time where cropcircles would dominate the "weird news" section in your newspaper or even be headline news, but these days the interesting phenomenon rarely gets the attention it deserves.
What are the main reasons for the demise of the crop circle?
After watching this documentary (a silent knowing, an independant documentary), I started wondering whether the phenomenon has always been linked to UFO activities or not? In the documentary there is a fascinating video of a guy filming a crop circle and than he notices some sort of flickering light or floating orb and he films it for several minutes.

I remember another video that shows the formation of a crop circle after some sort of Orb flies over the area and after 5 seconds the crop circle is created.

In the field of crop circles, are there different believes/factions on how these are linked to UFO's? What are the most interesting theories?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

Ohhhh, you're just member UFOToday come back.

I've seen a crop circle be made by humans, so I'm less inclined to believe aliens care about doing this.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Crop circles have been proven hoaxes time and again, so there's no real reason to investigate them any further. When you actually show 2 men with planks making one, vs the idea that aliens are making them to encode secret messages, Occam's Razor tends to win out. Videos showing a "UFO" making one are always found to be fakes.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I feel this is being done Extrinsicly for attention.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes, 100% linked.

And now they're expanding into other areas.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Do you think so? It's a completely anonymous way to look for attention. They don't leave autographs to show of, right? If you compare it to the graffiti scene, here most artists try to stay anonymous (in case they get caught), but in the graffiti scene people do know each others style.
I can't picture a local pub in a rural area where the local crop circle makers brag about their skills... Oh wait, maybe I can...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

The second one...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Or imps with reallly tiny lawnmowers.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If something can be explained by ordinary means, then it should be explained that way.

a string, some boards, a diagram, and some time and crop circles are made...and unless there is film of something different going on (by an actual trusted source, not anonymous), then its just crop art...a creative group of people and one angry farmer.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

they dont leave autographs because they dont need too , i think the whole point of what they do is to get people to investigate which gives them enough attention , then when they are found out to be the ones who made this display of "art" they hold up there hands , say "yeah, you found out it was us...well done you! " and we talk about it. thats the autograph.

look at the beast bill thread here on ATS , same thing , leave some info that's strange and interesting..sit back and watch it grow. got everyone talking about it right?.

strange point to note though , i personally think not all crop circles are human made ,i think over the years because of the interest it has generated (not so much now) that we have got lost in what is human "art" due to attention seeking and what could be classed as unexplained.

just like the UFO phenomena , (i believe in UFO'S) we get lost in the mud that is disinfo/science and the Truth. good to see someone opening this interesting subject again

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ive seen videos of people making plain jane crop circles, but not a single video of people making the far more intricate and very detailed ones.

Its easy to say "oh ive seen a video" of one being made but has anyone actually seen a video of humans making the far more complicated and detailed designs?

Im just genuinely asking as im curious and would like to know if ALL crop circles are man made or only some or half can be proven or explained as so and the others maybe ufos. Id like to be as certain as some of you guys commenting.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It's all related to the earth grid, torsion energy, time slips, the bermuda and dragon triangles, the pyramids, coral castle and hidden technology relating to the manipulation of torsion fields.

I know this all sounds very woo woo but I've been investigating this for a while & it's all about torsion fields, we already have the technology and have had it since WW2 but it's far too dangerous to be mainstream. That's why it won't be disclosed any time soon.

The crop circles are used to balance the energy field of the earth & the pyramids and most megalithic stone structures were for a similar purpose. That's why they are built on ley lines.

I know how it sounds to most but I have spent years reading and researching this subject and I'm sure a lot of people who are open to subjects like these would come to a similar conclusion.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
To the OP.

You will, over the next day or so, get the usual responses to your post that ALL crop circles are man-made and this will uncompromisingly be stated as FACT, by those having documentary evidence [which is there for all to see] and that because some crop circles are in fact man-made...ergo, they ALL are man-made.

The onus, naturally, is on someone to produce a documentary of a crop circle being produced by a non-human agency. Then again, even if one was presented as evidence, the skeptics will claim "Fake" or "CGI" because it falls outside of their belief system.

That's fair enough. All mysteries are subject to personal viewpoints and rightly so. As for me, I know that some are man-made and believe some are by an unknown agency but not necessarily and off-world, alien one.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

If there was any message to be read in these crop circles , don't you think that would be easier to read , at the moment they are so crypted they could mean anything .

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

...I remember another video that shows the formation of a crop circle after some sort of Orb flies over the area and after 5 seconds the crop circle is created.

The Oliver's Castle video? Another hoax. John Wayleigh(or Wabe) eventually admitting to have filmed an already formed crop circle and then used CGI of the day (Mid 90s) to show the circle forming and add the orbs.

There really isn't enough evidence to even link major UFO sightings with crop circles.

Yes it's impossible to prove a negative. We can't prove aliens didn't make at least one crop circle. However first of all you have to prove there are aliens though.

No one asks whether aliens leave graffiti on Earth do they? Why not? Could be the urban version of crop circles?

OK we've seen people create graffiti but it doesn't prove aliens didn't create at least some graffiti does it?

It's basically the same argument for crop circles.

edit on 11/10/16 by mirageman because: corrections

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill

If there was any message to be read in these crop circles , don't you think that would be easier to read , at the moment they are so crypted they could mean anything .

If by any chance they are alien in nature, then, no.
Which begs the question...if they are by a human agency...then why aren't they easier to interpret?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tom.farnhill

I don't think that they are messages. Whenever they seem like a cryptic message, than I think they are man made. There were a couple of crop circles with binary code in it and one with the face of a grey, I think those are fake.
The ones that immediatelly trigger a response in my brain: "hey that's beautifull" are real I think. It's like art. Real art should trigger some kind of emotion and art which tries to be clever doesn't trigger that response for me.
I'm sure there must be an explanation for the shapes, formes, ratio's etc, but I'm not sure if we are looking in the right direction. You only have to go into the wild and study ants to know that all the chaotic things they do are actually well orchestrated, it only takes time and a lot of research to understand their patterns. We're still finding out a lot of new things in the fields of science (space, astrofysics, theoretical research, math, quantum mechanics). Could it be that some crop circles are a manifestation of something we don't understand yet? (same as some UFO's).

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Great punchline with the graffiti picture

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

"Intrinsically definition, belonging to a thing by its very nature."

The short answer is yes. Actually, you give the answer in your first questioning sentence by lumping them into the "weird" world of mysterious events.

Are crop circles real or fake? Is that really the question, or should it be "are ALL crop circles real or fake?" No one can answer that question with any authority. And in fact, the evidence can point both ways depending on which direction you want to look and what you ignore in the other direction.

Whether real or fake may not be important, There is that old term from the '70s: "the medium is the message." So positioned, we can accept that the notoriety of crop circles is an artifact of connected communication within our civilization about a shared mystery, formerly unsuspected, of which we have been made aware and is not and will be dismissed lightly.

Whether real or fake, we stand with a smirk or in awe thinking pros and cons about the possibilities of ETs or other beings visiting us through a means or devices we witness as UFOs and causing the circles. You can deny UFOs as being anything of substance, and you can deny that they are responsible for crop circles. That is most peculiar, however, the two phenomena fit within the same parameters, an unsettling strangeness, seemingly harmless, but they both get the juices flowing to and fro in many minds.

In truth, they join within those parameters to be part of the larger myth of which humanity is constantly becoming more aware and concerned, namely, are we not alone in the universe? The side argument of the crop circles rests within the larger myth the UFOs have created for themselves . The crop circles are an auxiliary myth which matches and unites exactly with the larger myth. That relationship should not be assumed to be happenstance. Honestly, are the crop circles the work of ETs or the work of various humans that they intend to ridicule the topic but enrich the levels of communication toward the inevitable question that some would never ask on their own?

The communication of the larger UFO myth has been broadened into many other channels, all fruitful to some extent. The discussion of the reality of crop circles is but a pixle on the larger UFO "screen" shown to us. Crop circles are provided by someone/somethings for a low level of general interest consumption. Levels that we discuss on ATS tend to get into aspects of the meaning and intent of the UFO folk that are beyond the abilities of common folk. In fact, many here don't want to think along any of those lines. We witness that in every thread on UFOs with short one line replies that emphatically state with no evidence :"UFOs don't exist. Period."

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Have said this before and will say it again WHY would Aliens travel many light years and think the best way to communicate with us is to bend some grass

The Voyager probes have THIS attached not a lawnmower

Like your avatar picture of the NASA THERMAL BLANKET

top topics

<<   2 >>

join