It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ear plugs, the new tin foil hat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: Zerodoublehero

So what your saying is that you could really use some good sleep. Lol

Hahah more so when i fall asleep i need an airhorn to wake me up.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have heard anecdotal stories of more vivid dreams when using earplugs. Seems the brain likes stimulus and when part of that is selectively removed by ear plugs it allows for more fun and play in dream state.

Personally, I like the white and/or pink noise generators (down stairs neighbor blasting disco again). If it is trouble sleeping binaural sounds and light stimulation machine works wonders.

Good luck on finding what works! And if you notice vivid dreams, please to the collection of tales!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt
I worked nightshift for 14 years so now I have a VERY hard time falling asleep when I am supposed to. (Not good when the alarm goes off at 6am).
I have found sleep hypnosis works the best for me.

Here is a thread I made over a year ago discussing it. I still use it and it seems to work. Sometimes I have to switch to different ones, but YouTube is full of some awesome videos.
Here is the one I am using right now

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can't stand the feeling of earplugs. It always feels like pressure building up inside my skull.

I've found this to work:
Jeff Bridges Sleeping Tapes

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I found earplugs a year ago and have slept so much better ever since. I don't turn off any electronics. I think just the earplugs could help most. I actually just use one earplug - in whichever ear is not against the pillow.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Nothing better then a good night sleep zzzz

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join