It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret - Land of the blind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

"And it certainly does not pass muster if the candidate or individual involved uses his or her faith to excuse murder. Period.?

May I suggest that you need a major change in your signature line then?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

At no point have I used my faith as justification for the will to stick a blade in someones neck. I am not perfect. I am human, ergo flawed. That is not something I got from being Christian. It is a disease I caught as a result of being human and alive.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: longstalker

Leave. I won't miss you. Can't remember I ever noticed your name, so I assume you never contributed anything valuable, therefore:
farewell

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So, essentially, this is a "Vote Trump" thread?

No thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

So, essentially, this is a "Vote Trump" thread?

No thanks.

That is the trend.

40% of the threads are Trump threads, 40% are Clinton threads and the other 20% are complaining about the first 80%.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Can the apocalypse/rapture happen already so we can get on with life?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I"m glad someone caught my query here and I am glad it was you as a Christian who picked it up. I noticed that there was this thread and one soon following by a different OP with the suggestion that Trump might in some manner be a herald of the Second Coming. Here, our OP intimates it while in the other thread "Omens and Signs'' makes reference to Trumps speaking and flys landing on Clinton. I have been waiting for the frantic 'he's doing God's will' crowd to come squeaking out of the woodwork and wondered if this thread might be one example as the other one surely is.

Other than that, your mini-rant above expresses my sentiments pretty much to a T...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So let's see if understand. In 7 years you have created 6 threads, including this one. None of them providing anything for us to really sink our teeth into and none of them giving any insight into anything.

And you are moaning about what you are moaning about. Ok then...

Well, that's for contributing less than one thread a year oh valuable ATS member.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You talk about a "major world event" yet you offer up no proof of this. If you are so well informed. Start a thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
No, what he is saying is true.

The level of understanding people have here from a 'conspiracy' point of view / having an understanding of PTB activities seems an all time low.

I think the bar has never been very high on ATS, whatever you can imagine is good enough for most people as long as it sounds exciting and entertaining (interesting, 'tickling the ears', what people want or like to read about):

The Bible a Book of Fact and Prophecy
edit on 12-10-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

For the few here that might have achieved this then this message is for you: A major world event is coming and you can't avoid it. In your heart it is written what choice you must make, you know it. But this event will come as a knee dropping shock even to the most seasoned free thinkers. This reality shaking event is designed as to debilitate the masses with out-of-nowhere fear and panic as to hastily herd them into the great trap. Be of good courage and choose righteousness, do not fear. You will know inside when the time comes the choice you must make, even though the world tells you it's wrong. If you possess the courage and sacrifice to make the right choice your very action signals that your spirit is indeed worthy of ascension. Your lessons here will then be done

See this is classic ATS stuff.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join