It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Anyone notice a problem??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton, during the last debate, explained away her opinion that she thinks its okay to have both a public and a private position. Never mind that, Trump should have to apologize for things he said on tape long before he was even running for president which he should and I digress, but that is not even the point. It seems a lot of things get swept under the rug, that being a minor point of one's personal affect and similar in a way if not miniscule in importance by comparison. Now what I'm about to bring up might be complicated. It's in the implications and the underlying math, and so like everything else can be pieced apart or explained away as nothing, but the truth remains given away by a sadistic grin.

Take a trip back just a few years because it was only a short while ago-the waterboarding scandal. Everyone was up in arms about the human rights issue, everything being picked apart by a reactionary populace this being decried mostly by our wonderful community of democrats, remember that? It was like yesterday? Well how quickly times change because now we have this.

Hillary is a war hawk, and nobody blinks an eye. Here she got caught and it never got thoroughly debunked, blaring sound outside of a lecture and everything that implies. Yeah i know remember that unimportant thing? Well, she has never emphatically denied it either. Gitmo...unless I'm wrong, seems it has just disappeared.

There have been surgical bombings. Things being trotted out alongside:

"Americans can be persecuted on a hunch now go back to your cereal."

"Look at all the big toys we have now never mind that."

What ever is the purpose of this???

Look at this gorgon thing and the recent attempts to send everyone scrambling with the threat of military installations in little damn locations. Why are all these things trotted out in little neighborhoods across America as if someone is just poking us all with a rubber banana?

Now the point I am making is not that anyone is worse with the things they have or do. I don't care. It's just that there's been silly season with the hubristic and threatening implications for no other reason but whipping out one's p#ss#g device and saying "I'm up in this b@$/& now" And that my friends is a kick in the A. Because Donald Trump said one thing that should have won him the election if anyone cared to give a damn. It's about how each time there was a fight underway, they disclosed ahead of time to all their friends in the middle east exactly what their plans should be. How bout that one? We have people trottin out the big toys to scare the ever living eff out of americans, ones who might grab everyone in the crotch I suppose, and we are openly discussing with our enemies exactly where and exactly what our next move will be or at the most just asking for a big ol' kiss. Remember Obama? bowing so deeply to China that it looked like he was about to perform ********? It's like he does these things on purpose. And now Hillary is here to sell us down the pike even further I guess and invite the usual middle eastern suspects over for a nice afternoon chat. My point is that haven't there been enough transgressions already???

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Anyone notice a problem??

Yes. This:

Because Donald Trump said one thing that should have won him the election if anyone cared to give a damn.

The notion that saying one thing should win an election is a problem.

edit on 10/11/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Even if it's right, huh?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

And don't forget.. in her PRIVATE meetings (where she tells da truth), Hillary is for completely open borders. She's a war-hawk on one hand, and peace-dove on the other. In summary, she's loco.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And don't forget.. in her PRIVATE meetings (where she tells da truth), Hillary is for completely open borders. She's a war-hawk on one hand, and peace-dove on the other. In summary, she's loco.

She is likely perfectly sane.....it is her voting base that is friggin insane

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yes Hillary means war and more of the same old funding terrorists.
She gets moist from killing and destroying countries.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Don't forget the Saudis using American weapons to bomb Yemeni weddings, the droning of American citizens, and on.

Do you know that in the email-gate depositions and other testimony, Clinton, Huma Abedine, Cheryl Mills and Patrick Kennedy used such answers as “I don’t recall” or “I don’t know” 327 times? This is the extent of governement transparency and accountability. I don't recall.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

He was sodomized to death by a bayonet. Something to laugh about.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Failing memory can be a convenient, and oft used excuse. True.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: weirdguy

He was sodomized to death by a bayonet. Something to laugh about.

Phage, take notice to the casual disregard for human decency Clinton has displayed on this and other occasions and tell me you'd feel comfortable voting for that sad excuse for a human being. To be so flippant and casual about killing people is a clear trademark of a psychopath. That "woman" is evil personified.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I don't actually hold with the concept of "evil." Personified or otherwise. Though I do accept that there are bad people, that "evil" thing reeks of the notion of "sin." Quite subjective.

But don't worry, I'm not comfortable with voting for Clinton. Nor do I know if I shall.

edit on 10/11/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I am not voting for Hillary, lets get that outta the way, however If someone put a gun to my kid's head and said, choose between Hillary and Trump, I'd go with Hillary...why?? .. glad you asked, Trump wins he'd bully any Republican detractors in office into submission, Hillary wins there is hopefully enough Burnie ppl out there to threaten Hillary and her Bots with primary and expulsion if she act the fool, not too confident with Trump's Senate and Congress supporters.
Btw I am not from a swing state so, I can freely vote my conscience without feeling guilty if Trump wins , Hillary will carry NY regardless.

edit on 11-10-2016 by Spider879 because: add content

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Trump cannot ever have said one thing that would win him an election, because if that was ever a possibility, then it would be a possibility only in a nation where no one cares what happens next.

In order to win an election, a candidate ought to be noble, honest, decent, harder working than anyone else you could think of, and mindlessly devoted to the people, preferably to the degree that he or she has never deemed it a decent thing to do, to "earn" obscene amounts of money. Why do I say that? Because anyone with wit understands that for one person to be filthy rich, requires that a thousand be desperately poor. No honourable person would ever elect to cause others hardship in order to feather his or her nest.

Trump is not noble. His attitudes toward women, his attitudes toward the poor, the needy, the sick and the powerless are nothing short of inhuman.

Trump is not honest. His entire business empire has been built on the fact that he is a salesman, and a damned good one. But all that actually means is that he is a fantastic liar, the best liar, in fact he is the greatest liar, because even though everyone knows that more than 70% of what comes out of his mouth is total bull, they eat it up like its fresh off the grill.

Trump is not hard working. You doubt me? How many bricks do you think he has personally laid? How many wheelbarrows of cement do you think he has shifted? I am going with none. He has not WORKED hard, he has simply owned things and been lucky with a few of his larger investments, which is NOT hard to do if you start out with one million dollars that you absolutely did not earn. Hell, you give me a million dollars, and in twenty years, I will give you the entire future of the human species on a platter, and it will look a hell of a lot better than his profit to loss margins do.

Trump is the opposite to the concept of a person worthy to lead a nation. He is the antithesis of everything good and decent in the whole wide world! He would have to have literally changed beyond all recognition from the brow beating, chest beating, drooling halfwit that he is, to be even VICE presidential material!

And another thing! You state that the man has said one thing that makes him the idea candidate to lead the country? Well let me tell you something... the ideal candidate to lead a country is not a man who can say one thing that nails it, but a man whose EVERY utterance is not only true, but insightful, wise, and expresses a complex understanding of the situation into which he is commenting, and Trump has NEVER spoken a single, solitary sentence like that in his entire, stinking, misbegotten, filthy, rotten life.

edit on 11-10-2016 by TrueBrit because: grammatical error removal.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

the ideal candidate to lead a country is not a man who can say one thing that nails it, but a man whose EVERY utterance is not only true, but insightful, wise, and expresses a complex understanding of the situation into which he is commenting,

Yes all true except, that man was done in by a combined machine of insider politicking , media collusion and straight fraud from his own party, we are left with Hillary.
I can only hope that him endorsing her is a way to keep her feet to the fire and keep her true to the platform she agreed to whatever her private and public stance, for he still have millions of pissed off voters who got his back.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Oh, your list to be a candidate is very altruistic. Let me think of a couple off the top of my head. Kennedy, lying womanizer. Nixon, liar and a cheat. The best one Reagan, he made his money as an actor, if you don't know that's some-one who pretends to be something he's not. I wont even mention the Bush s.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Do you know that in the email-gate depositions and other testimony, Clinton, Huma Abedine, Cheryl Mills and Patrick Kennedy used such answers as “I don’t recall” or “I don’t know” 327 times? This is the extent of governement transparency and accountability. I don't recall.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Quite the problem. Either they are competent enough to deal in sensitive information and they are lying. Or they are incompetent enough to deal in sensitive information and are telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes, something is wrong. Very wrong.
Hillary is a neocon in a liberal pant suit. All you have to do is look at her involvements. I cant vote or condone the actions of my support of a person who has done such things.
Trump is a wild card. He could be like a bomb going off in the status quo and starting something that can be continued by others. Things take time.. sometimes you have to destroy something to rebuild it.

Our choices are a crony of washingtons insiders.. or a hurricane. I choose the hurricane.

On a personal note, my husband is a combat vet, shot by american supplied weapons. He has healed from the wounds on his body, but will never heal from that betrayal. I wont either. Semper fildelis is much more than a cute slogan.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hillary is a war hawk

"I love wars" - D. Trump

It seems to me that most of the politicians are in with the mighty USA kicking the world's %# in the name of strength, defense and overall USA is great themes.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Obama and Hillary don't give two squats about America. They are globalists...pure and simple. The UN's goals are their goals and eff America's interests. They are NOT "America first".

The first clue for me was when Obama appointed John Holdren as the Science Czar back in 2009 or maybe it was 2010. He believes in the de-developing of America as well as depopulation. You can research their philosophy online if you don't believe me.

Elitists that think they know best....the UN beast....and political players that have their piece of the pie all picked out....the rest of us are just pawns in their game.

I think Donald Trump scares them all sh**less. He may not be everything we want, but I do believe he knows what is going on and has "America first" at heart. I'm willing to give him the reins for now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join