It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Donald Trump melt down and go insane?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Check your PMS to me, where you said you are paid by PUTIN to spread propaganda on ATS, I won't post it here as it's not permitted, but it's in your sent box. You can ask Skeptic overlord to go through your PMS as proof, even your delete box, if you claim denial and feigned outrage

You say you didn't call me a liar then end your sentence with I am lying.
You have done that several times, over several threads, always hitching your ride to my coattails/ posts to get attention. Don't make me hit the copy paste button it will only make you look more foolish.

Whether I am against or for Hillary is irrelevant, It doesn't mean I like her.
I am under NO obligation to have a equal dislike of the candidates, you cannot force me to hate her as you do, I do not deserve to be called a liar for disliking one candidate more than another.

I don't care that Serbian aggression that got a smack on the nose from Nato did to your life. It is irrelevant to me and the US election cycle.

Find another prevalent poster to attach your self confessed propaganda to. Or keep trolling me, it just makes you look desperate .

edit on 11-10-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Have the courage to make an argument, Spira. Insult and group-think is all you have.

ooohhh...I see your tiny fists! Good show!

Too bad you didn't see my invitation to have an actual discussion

I thought I'd give it a shot - hope springs eternal

Now - off you go. Try to pick a fight with someone that's in the mood for fighting

Right now my country (not yours - by the way) is about to come to it's senses

I'm way more interested in that - even here in the mud pit

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Have the courage to make an argument, Spira. Insult and group-think is all you have.

ooohhh...I see your tiny fists! Good show!

Too bad you didn't see my invitation to have an actual discussion

I thought I'd give it a shot - hope springs eternal

Now - off you go. Try to pick a fight with someone that's in the mood for fighting

Right now my country (not yours - by the way) is about to come to it's senses

I'm way more interested in that - even here in the mud pit

By avoiding the issue entirely. Good form.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He has already melted down and gone insane long before any of this. If he melts down anymore, even the political establishment, as bi-polar and neurotic as it is, will have to put him in a straight jacket.

I'm really starting to wonder now about the rumors of him doing coke or prescription uppers, if there isn't truth there. Because Trump really does behave like the high strung druggies I have the misfortune of dealing with almost daily.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Which issue would that be Les?

That I think we're all entitled to speak our minds?

That insults often fly both ways? That we all project? Adopt stances? Listen to our echo chambers?

That my country is in danger?

Be a gent - recognize when you have nothing else say

Have - the courage - of your convictions

In the most obvious of ways - I agree with you

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I believe that Trump is still standing now because of things of which we should all be extremely proud

Things we should defend

So true. We do have something very special here. It's foundation may not be fully grasped unless it is lived. But we seem to not be the land of the brave anymore, as right wing reactionary thought has been allowed to become rampant. We constantly hear their siren song to be afraid, be very afraid, and that the only remedy is to return to a past glorious time, a time woven in myths. Making America Great Again means dismantling everything created since this mythical past and re-establish that mythical time. Think ISIS and their caliphate.

Trump is (literally a God-send to many cult followers) a leader come to lead them backwards to that mythical age, when all was in perfection. A Trump America, when reactionary ideologues take over the branches of govt, will not be the America as we know it, or have known it since its founding. America will be remade into a reactionary dystopia.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Look up "extreme narcissism", which everyone can plainly see in him, it is related to mental illness.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Great, if Trump goes insane then we will have 2 insane candidates running. I excluded indies.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Exactly right desert. The cartoon of our freedom is about to overtake our reality

We do have something very special here. It's foundation may not be fully grasped unless it is lived.

And enough of of us have lived it - our past crammed to the brim in ships just trying to get here...

You know, desert - the one thing lately that gives me hope is to see conservatives and liberals (and all the shades of grey that link them) realizing: country first

We can hammer out our differences later. The way it was meant to be

There's a lot at stake. It took too long to see the writing - on that wall

As it were :-)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Which issue would that be Les?

That I think we're all entitled to speak our minds?

That insults often fly both ways? That we all project? Adopt stances? Listen to our echo chambers?

That my country is in danger?

Be a gent - recognize when you have nothing else say

Have - the courage - of your convictions

In the most obvious of ways - I agree with you

I have plenty to say. When people start passing around insults about others like currency, I don't mind stepping in and pointing at it. It's about time people stand up to the jeering and snigggering snark that is passed off as discussion these days.

Be a lady and stand by your statements, all of which are marred with name-calling. By these standards alone, it appears you're not that different than Trump.

Yes, your country is in danger, but much less from a man who used the p-word over a decade ago.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I have plenty to say. When people start passing around insults about others like currency, I don't mind stepping in and pointing at it. It's about time people stand up to the jeering and snigggering snark that is passed off as discussion these days.

Be a lady and stand by your statements, all of which are marred with name-calling. By these standards alone, it appears you're not that different than Trump.

Yes, your country is in danger, but much less from a man who used the p-word over a decade ago.

You really don't see the irony of your repetitious argument do you Les?

No can do - not going to humor you any more

You can't say words are harmless then have a hissy fit because they're not harmless any more - it's been done

:-)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You really don't see the irony of your repetitious argument do you Les?

No can do - not going to humor you any more

You can't say words are harmless then have a hissy fit because they're not harmless any more - it's been done

:-)

A hissy fit. More projection. Your words are a reflection of your own mind, and not a reflection of Trump's. The group-think, not your words, are what disturbs me.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's quite plausible.

Didn't some latin american psychic make this prediction - that he would suffer a nervous breakdown?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hahaha! Why did you snap?

Sorry If I upset you. You should calm down your emotions, and try to discuss politics with your head, and not with your emotions. I will leave you alone.

Check your PMS to me, where you said you are paid by PUTIN to spread propaganda on ATS, I won't post it here as it's not permitted, but it's in your sent box. You can ask Skeptic overlord to go through your PMS as proof, even your delete box, if you claim denial and feigned outrage

This is the biggest lie you've said today. Please, screenshot where I've said that, or PM me, and I will leave this discussion board for good.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Do you have some inconsolable death-wish? I find it extraordinarily strange that someone with your degree of literary abilities could be persuaded by Donald Trump.

Since Trump = chaos, I'm assuming that its trump in his potential chaos, and yourself, being relatively moorless, cynical, and "miserable" about life possibilities, that establishes the strangness of the connection.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

And when I said "unless it is lived", I think it is understandable that people who are not Americans filter their concept of "America" through their experience of living in their country, along with an incomplete understanding of American history or govt (which many Americans do not understand completely also!). They do not grasp just how far America has become unbalanced (again, I include many of my fellow Americans).

the one thing lately that gives me hope is to see conservatives and liberals (and all the shades of grey that link them) realizing: country first

I have to chuckle when I read posters here accused of being "liberal". They could very well be just to the left of reactionary and still see that our country is in deep doodoo.

We can hammer out our differences later. The way it was meant to be

THAT is what the founding fathers wanted to see.... we have the anecdotal quote attributed to Ben Franklin -- “A Republic, if you can keep it.” Right now, we are not keeping it very well, we have become bad stewards of our Foundational Greatness. A Greatness built on the premise of compromise, something we let go 20 years ago, it is not a recent phenomenon.....

There's a lot at stake. It took too long to see the writing - on that wall

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think you have told yourself you are fooling us.

You make statements like "group think" and "echo chamber" directing them at opinions that dissent from your own, and that in itself means you are only wanting group think to echo your opinion.
Incredibly transparent.
edit on 11-10-2016 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

I think you have told yourself you are fooling us.

You make statements like "group think" and "echo chamber" directing them at opinions that dissent from your own, and that in itself means you are only wanting group think to echo your opinion.
Incredibly transparent.

It would be transparent if that was the case. Was I wrong in my assessment?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Hehe, you think that trolling works on me?

I outed your behaviour , and you reply with silly videos, and try "the hysterical female" card.
Again, posting nothing of substance other than trolling 101 fluff sound bites.

No dice.

Is posting AT me part of your KPIs for the day?
Do you think it gets you attention or makes you look desperate?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

never mind, im a fool for wasting my time..I'll go enjoy some fine Pappy that I've received as a gift from Trump

edit on 255k2016Tuesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join