It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Will Donald Trump melt down and go insane?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You can say whatever you want, but he stood up to the establishment and is opposing them.

So did Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Kaczynski too for that matter, as long as we're talking about madness

A clear and present danger can't exist in the same way with words that it does with action. But all things begin with a thought - then words

Our country has safeguards built in. What are the rules for public discourse? We've seen those rules change

This past year we the people have been slow to see what was happening right in front of our eyes - because we were counting on an agreed set of rules - now eroded. We were almost too slow to react

Some people see an alpha male as being enough - and good enough. Pathetic. We should have a king next? An emperor?

The Republic is in danger. We may not agree with our leaders or each other, but if we abandon our agreements and accept might makes right, give up our freedom of dissent, consent and the ability to criticize?

We'll see I guess - won't we? One way or another. You think you know history? Where is it you're from again?

edit on 10/11/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

No he is narcissist egomaniac that used an established party to further his brand and agenda.

I agree that he is all that, but, unlike you, I think he is actually extremely capable to run a country and to fight those who control everyone and everything a lot harder than any other candidate.

Because I despise Trump and laugh at the most ridiculous candidate to have ever graced our political realm, does not mean I have this love of Clinton you seem to accuse me of having when you to stalk any post I make in politics. It must make you feel better, but it doesn't make it true .

I am having extremely hard time believing anyone who says they dislike Hillary Clinton, while posting absolutely nothing negative about her.

Why don't you say you despise both Trump and Hillary and laugh at the most ridiculous candidates to have ever graced your political realm? Why do you single out Trump? What makes you think that lying, corrupted, murderous criminal is any better?

Do you hate the Clintons so much because Bill Clinton authorized a Nato strike against Serbia during Belgrades aggression during the Balkan war? Your anti Clinton vitriol on ATS is odd given you have no relationship with the USA whatsoever, and then seem to think it is your place to ask me what my place is. Hypocrisy.

Yes I do hate them exactly because of that. And I would hate of having to have to go trough that again, because the American people are asleep and might elect another retarded president. I am 100% against of the USA interfering everywhere, and killing innocent people. So yes, excuse me for being afraid of having another Clinton in the American presidential office. How much more innocent blood needs to be spilled, so that the Americans wake the f up? I am for Trump, because he will put an end to this ridiculous foreign policy, that makes almost half the world hate the USA

Why is a Serbian asking me what nationality I am?

Is that not allowed? I remember you saying you are Australian. That might explain your extremely aggressive temper

link   
This woman could be the focus of Trump's next rage event, you know how snowflakes can be:

edit on 11-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

No danger of that - don't you worry your pretty little head

Your beloved - that sloppy sack of quivering orange rat crap and lies that we also call Trump - should be immune from denigration do you think?

They're only words LesMiscreant - and you don't own the rights

Those words are your membership card, which you flash about when you're amongst those who engage in the same group-think. Why would I want to own your words when they are just as petty, just as self-serving, and just self-aggrandizing as Trump's?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Nice try Les

All you ever do is moralize - with words

Prove I'm wrong

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Prove I'm wrong

You have to prove you're right first.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: FlyingFox

Maybe they pack it because they over book it? Why would you want an event where you have to leave that many supporters in the cold?

Its not like his campaign has done it before or anything.......

Right, he forced those people to come....no way they wanted to on their own.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Yes I do hate them exactly because of that.

Ahh thank you for reaffirming to ATS your bias that was so transparent, hence all your propaganda.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You have to prove you're right first.

I have to do exactly nothing

I believe that Trump is still standing now because of things of which we should all be extremely proud

Things we should defend

You're right to defend his right to say what he wants to say - how he wants to say it

You seem to think that when we all exercise that same right we're picking on your boy

He can take care of himself - your cries of unfair treatment?

Hilarious

edit on 10/11/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I never, ever hid my feelings about the rapist and his lying, corrupted, murderous wife.

Unlike many here, I'm always honest and tell truth. You should try it sometimes

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Again with calling me liar. Where have I lied. You may not like that I dislike Trump, but it is childish to simply scream LIAR! instead of engaging in conversation, But that's what weak people do when they are on the ropes.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Release the n-bomb tapes!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

My opinion is, people saying Trump will have a meltdown are saying so only because they themselves would have a meltdown when placed in the exact same position, against a ruthless establishment, against a threatening and violent mob, and an unethical gutter-press. In other words, using only their imagination, they are projecting their own feelings onto others, which is fallacious.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

What you on about?

I don't care who you like or dislike, I'm only interested in the US 2016 presidential election.

You can say you hate both Trump and Clinton, but it's pretty obvious that's not the case. Or, are you going to forbid me to have my opinion?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Where have I forbidden you to have an opinion?
I never care about your opinion, you however seem to greatly care about mine.

All I can see is you screaming LIAR for no reason other than lacking an substance in a debate, and that's all you have. Childish name calling is not debating.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I think the point is, those people would never run against the establishment, hence their pathological hatred towards Trump, and their hidden, but yet pretty obvious bias towards Hillary

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

In other words, using only their imagination, they are projecting their own feelings onto others, which is fallacious.

So?

You're doing a little projecting your own self - as is Don Don - and all his cronies, scurrying minions and salivating crowds

Not enough bread to feed that circus - I can only hope it won't last too much longer

Have the courage of your convictions Les

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I think we would both benefit a lot if ATS had a ignore option.

I never called you a liar. I am simply stating my opinion that I 100% believe you are not against Hillary, based on your contribution on the 2016 presidential election subject.

And I also remember you saying how I said that I'm a paid Russian shill on ATS to spread pro-Trump propaganda, which is obviously not true

So, you clearly have a habit of making things up
edit on 253k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So?

You're doing a little projecting your own self - as is Don Don - and all his cronies, scurrying minions and salivating crowds

Not enough bread to feed that circus - I can only hope it won't last too much longer

Have the courage of your convictions Les

Have the courage to make an argument, Spira. Insult and group-think is all you have.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I think the point is, those people would never run against the establishment, hence their pathological hatred towards Trump, and their hidden, but yet pretty obvious bias towards Hillary

Of course they wouldn't. Too scared, or either too inured to it.

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join