It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Donald Trump melt down and go insane?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just as I was going to post that he has been insane for awhile now and signaling meltdown, I saw what The Donald tweeted this morning ....

"It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to."

So, what, Donald, are you going to do now? Send Uday and Qusay to burn down the Reichstag?

I've always been an optimist, I always think that things can't get any worse.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It doesn't take long for the echo-chamber to devolve into name-calling, passing insults between each other—not to make an enlightening point, mind you, but to merely display your allegiances to one another—and we are left with zero insight on the topic, save for the false diagnosis of make-believe peddlers. Empty handed, and at any rate, without scruple.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm praying hes gonna go independent. Someone insert the popcorn eating gif!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
He was always a narcissist, borderline psychopath.

The devolution of a character (or what little there was to start with) has been a sight to behold.

Will he go insane? He already is. When he loses in November, and it serves the republican party right for putting him in as nominee, his ego will go into complete and total meltdown, he will not cope mentally with the loss, a lesson the universe is putting on him at our expense.

He will then spend the the Clinton term trolling her as he did Obama with the birth cert racist rants. but likely worse, thinking it will deflect all of us laughing at his failure. It will not alleviate his failure.

He will open a TV channel/show, start a new party (that he really sees members as customers/viewers) and use the voter base to make more money.

No class.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

He makes NK's Kim look sane.

That's what's so damned embarrassing!

What's that line from the song "New York,New York"....."If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere". Trump thinks that he has been King of New York and that it is just a hop skip and jump away to POTUS. He now needs more than ever to keep up his delusions. Hopefully, his personal, final meltdown will be kept private, as a major psychotic break is not a pretty sight.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Trump is already insane and we have seen several meltdowns already. Currently Trump is raging against Republicans that have withdrawn support. I expect another video of Trump being Trump then another rage event one after another till Nov 6.... Christie won't defend Trump, maybe the next meltdown will be towards him?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

...not to make an enlightening point

No danger of that - don't you worry your pretty little head

Your beloved - that sloppy sack of quivering orange rat crap and lies that we also call Trump - should be immune from denigration do you think?

They're only words LesMiscreant - and you don't own the rights

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You can say whatever you want, but he stood up to the establishment and is opposing them.

If he does not win the election, he will be remembered at least for that.

While your leader...God, I can't imagine what the history books will write about her. A lying, corrupted, murderous criminal getting elected. Or wait, I don't know what you are. Australian, american, british?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You can say whatever you want, but he stood up to the establishment and is opposing them.

Trump IS the establishment.

How can his supporters be so blind to not understand that?

Trump is self-serving for Trump.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I think his "revealing" is going to affect the rest of his life and business opportunities.

Self Destruction - - - BOOM!

I think you are correct.

Before this all began I wouldn't have thought twice about staying in a Trump hotel.

Now......I'd rather sleep in a tent if that's my choices.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You don't get to be a billionaire celebrity with hundreds of millions of dollars in leveraged assets by not being part of the establishment.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
it's more likely that Hillary will melt down or go insane. She's already mentally short circuiting and having trouble getting onto her airplane.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

How did you form your opinion? Based on what?

I'd really like to know, so I can see for myself and dig deeper into that subject. Because, everything that I'm seeing happening, is showing that the entire establishment is against him.

So please, provide me with some more information

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Only because hes a knob, it has nothing to do with his anti-establishment credentials!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

I am interested in more elaborated answers backed with actual arguments, instead of one liners.

I'd like to know, what makes you think he's part of the establishment? What evidence is there to suggest such a thing, beside your own personal bias?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

He stood up to the establishment

No he is narcissist egomaniac that used an established party to further his brand and agenda.

While your leader....God

I'm an Atheist

Because I despise Trump and laugh at the most ridiculous candidate to have ever graced our political realm, does not mean I have this love of Clinton you seem to accuse me of having when you to stalk any post I make in politics. It must make you feel better, but it doesn't make it true .

Or wait, I don't know what you are. Australian, american, british?

Why is a Serbian asking me what nationality I am?

Do you hate the Clintons so much because Bill Clinton authorized a Nato strike against Serbia during Belgrades aggression during the Balkan war? Your anti Clinton vitriol on ATS is odd given you have no relationship with the USA whatsoever, and then seem to think it is your place to ask me what my place is. Hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Phage

I'm gonna have to give him a nickname 50 pence or 2 pence?.

Trupence.

(Tuppence being correct version.)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I refer you to my previous post. You don't get to be a billionaire celebrity with hundreds of millions of dollars in leveraged assets by not being part of the establishment.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Donald Trump thrives on adversity and challenges like this. He will come out on the other side stronger and wealthier.

Hillary win or lose is on The decline, mentally and physically.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Annee

How did you form your opinion? Based on what?

I'd really like to know, so I can see for myself and dig deeper into that subject. Because, everything that I'm seeing happening, is showing that the entire establishment is against him.

So please, provide me with some more information

Rince Prebus just gave a 14 min phone call to the RNC leadership saying how they are totally on board with the Trump campaign and how everything is unfolding according to plan, they support him blah blah blah. They played a portion of the call on Rachel Maddow. Go to the MSNBC website for her show and the clip is there.

The Virginia Trump Campaign Chair was fired for protesting the RNC - fired by Trump. Go figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join