It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Will Donald Trump melt down and go insane?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

LOL you can sure see how the pythons got much of their material.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Xmas morning at the Sponge household:

I'll bet you dollars to orange tic tacs even The Donald couldn't pull off such a distinguished look of grace and grandeur.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Flaps.

Flaps are hilarious.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Flaps are.... convenient.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I guess.

If you need to wear long underwear.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Yeah, Canada.

It's kinda the law.

Note for those of you escaping the US should Trump get elected:

1) red long johns with the flap are law
2) bear or moose slippers are law
3) red checked flannel lumberjack shirts are law

edit on 11-10-2016 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Like what?
He packed a stadium(s)?

maybe you didn't get the memo....this was today

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/10/10000-voters-pennsylvania-trump-rally-chant-cnn-sucks/

www.breitbart.com...

plus like 5000 to 10000 more stuck outside.... second time this year here, I was at the first one.
edit on 11-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Stadium is the wrong word to use.
If he was filling 40 thousand yeah...

en.wikipedia.org...

Smallest is 40k.

He filled an Arena btw.
edit on 11-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Maybe they pack it because they over book it? Why would you want an event where you have to leave that many supporters in the cold?

Its not like his campaign has done it before or anything.......

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
What are the odds of that, do you think?

This week, and next, ought to be interesting.

I was just thinking that if any other bombshell bursts at Trump's feet of his own making, that he might just lose it and go crazy.

What do you think?

It could happen.
Then what?

Lots of orange goo to mop up?

Like when ronald mcdonald was assassinated.

edit on 11-10-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

True.

No matter where you go, there you are.

Where?

I'm just lost with all of this thread..

It's ok, I'll just say "HILLARY FOR PRISON!"

and I have a place. tgft.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think it is highly unlikely that a cold blooded psychopath/business man would be able to flip his lid like you are thinking. Why? Because his lid has been flipped for a great many years, precisely as many as he has had a high self esteem. Given what a decrepit waste of skin he is, for him to have anything positive to say about himself at all, smacks of a pre-existing malady of the mind, which will only become more obvious as this election wears on, and indeed afterward. But he will not flip his lid, because his lid has been somewhere orbiting Jupiter since he got his first "small loan".

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yea, narcissists are never wrong, it's always someone else's fault. Plus, he will have solidified his brand of crazy for whatever other scurrilous, bottom-feeding endeavor he will pursue, like Trump TV or whatever.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump "breaks down". Not at all. We here on ATS see on a daily basis just how low, how many lies and how willing the left is to do whatever (legal, moral or not) to push their agenda. Even human life doesn't matter to them. The hypocrites calling for equal rights...but only for causes they like and screw everyone else. The complete lack (or ignoring) of logic in any discussion, etc.

Then you have the stupidity of the general public. Sound bites, believing lies from known liars, believing the MSM tells the truth, etc. The public is embarrassing at how willing they are to believe anything from any official source. They are all liars.

So yes...someone not as in-tune as those of us on ATS would probably go a bit nuts once they realize how corrupt and stupid people can be.
edit on 10/11/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yea, narcissists are never wrong, it's always someone else's fault. Plus, he will have solidified his brand of crazy for whatever other scurrilous, bottom-feeding endeavor he will pursue, like Trump TV or whatever.

Leader of the Revolution, maybe? When a person like Trump sets his mind to something, they rarely let go. If he doesn't win the election, I wonder what he could do with his money and power to fix the government from behind the scenes? I wonder how many people (or deplorables) would join his efforts...or how many in "tactical positions" in the government machine will help from inside?

I almost see a chance for a better overhaul of the government by a Trump who has lost...than one who has won.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Trump is always melting down. Now his campaign and the GOP has just given up trying to hide it. You know more tapes of him are coming, you know his ties to Russia are going be brought out, you know more of his shady bushiness tactics are are going to come out. He is so off the rails at this point he just wants to bring the GOP and everybody else down with him.

The GOP worked so hard to make hims seem normal but, as soon as he was someplace the could not carefully control like the debate stage the same old crazy rambling Trump came back making things up and repeating lies seemingly not knowing that the next few days will be spent fact checking the debates creating more stories based on every lie.

The election is lost, and with the GOP gibing up he will have nobody to try and keep from being himself. And that means a few more weeks of crazy for all of us.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
I don't know, but a Trump meltdown on the public stage would most definitely be one for the history books.

Move over Morton Downey Jr and Geraldo Riviera, a professional is about to show how it's done...

It's funny you mention Morton Downey Jr. I've been thinking since the first debate, Trump acts like Downey.

The debates are sort of like the Jerry Springer Show.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Like damning Marty Feldmans eyes.
It's too late.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The fact that he is, this morning, on a Twitter rant against Paul Ryan shows he was never a conservative, never principled in any way. He is all about the Donald and his megalomania machine. Anything is possible. It's asymmetrical warfare now. What's truly disturbing is he has legions of duped and misguided supporters who view it as just that.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
These are that actions of a world leader? He must be melting down. He makes NK's Kim look sane.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join