It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Will Donald Trump melt down and go insane?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

May I ask who you are voting for Phage?.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
Pence actually might not be as bad.
Since, he's been in government and stuff.

He's Fundamental Extreme.

Don't need another Christian Crusade.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

I think you could ask that question about either him or Hillary, but of course you wouldn't do that!

Probably because Clinton hasn't burst a gasket whenever someone says something mean about her on Twitter....

Each.
And.
Every.
Time.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Yeah. I know. But so is Kaine.

Some politicians can separate personal from public.

Oh, wait. Some think that's bad.

Never mind.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Senator Palpatine (aka "the evil emperor in Star Wars) looks younger and healthier and speaks more rationally than either candidate...already..

I'm not sure how we would know if either one got more mentally unstable and morally bankrupt?

Kev

It would be funny if they both melted down at the next and last debate, like a shootout where both are killed.

Something of a very unusual nature is going to happen, something novel. It can't not happen that synchronicity or serendipity.

Donald Trump is gradually giving birth to something, something in the American experience that we've never seen before, and it is entertaining, so no worries you done good Donald on that score (if you happen to read ATS).

Maybe it's a surprise baby?

By not handling this thing very well, he's set himself up for something else, something worse to come out, and he can't be sure from where it's coming, as he thinks through all those scenarios and parties, including the Epstein parties.

He could be #ting bricks right about now.

So in case he does read ATS (hey anything's possible), perhaps we can console him in some way and be there for the poor Donald.

If it happens, he'll come here for consolation.

Let us be merciful therefore, and forgive as we are forgiven.

You didn't want to be President anyway Donald, until you let your ego and Rudy Guiliani get the better of you.

I'm not hoping that the # is going to hit the fan for Donald Trump, but In a way, he almost deserves for it to happen the way he's tried to spin it.

Donald, we needed to see a contrite heart, not simply a demonization of your opponent. Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted.

You really lost it in that debate, but you can still save the brand and the brand is everything, or is it? Are there maybe things that are more important than one's own self "esteem"?

Anyway, it's not working out for him, but he doesn't seem equipped either to do what's necessary, which might begin with a good, heartfelt and repentant, cry.

"A true gentlemen never hurts another person's feelings, unintentionally."

"Every sinner has a future, and every saint, a past."

~ Oscar Wilde

Everything's going to be ok, after the insanity and after the ordeal is over, and it comes to us all that wind and rain that tests our foundation to see if it's made of shifting sand or an immovable rock of truth and love.

I pray for you, Donald Trump.

edit on 11-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

yeah twitter is the true and only standard when judging one's sanity. forget the video's that make Hillary appear she just escaped an insane asylum, look at trump's tweets he is losing it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hey phage what is hillarys public position on isis?
What is her private position on isis?

Oh nevermind........we just found out.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

That 70year old man has been through more this year than many have in their lifetimes, with no sign of slowing down.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Why does everyone assume people are pro Hillary If they point out bad things about Trump?.
You can think both are useless you know.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Did he learn anything?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

yeah twitter is the true and only standard when judging one's sanity. forget the video's that make Hillary appear she just escaped an insane asylum, look at trump's tweets he is losing it.

Can you share some of his more recent tweets with us? and comment on them?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Did he learn anything?

He's winging it. He has no choice but to learn as he goes along. He's still not do so bad considering he's going up against people who have been doing it a life time, and who have 10 times the staff.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

He's winging it.

So, that would be a "no?" He's flailing?

He knows his base, indeed. Beyond that? Remains to be seen. No?
edit on 10/11/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: keenmachine

Can you share some of his more recent tweets with us? and comment on them?

According to the Podesta emails, Hillary's tweets are coordinated by a staff of aides and debated for days. Trump shoots off the top of the dome.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I'm not actually saying one is losing it more than the other. i just find it amusing after what I've seen out of Hillary that anyone would really only question Trump's sanity. You know the whole pot kettle black thing, but then the whacked out videos of her seeming like a crazed person is so last week.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

He's winging it.

He's not failing. He is being sabatoged and treated unfairly by an unethical press, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

He's winging it.

He's not failing. He is being sabatoged and treated unfairly by an unethical press, in my opinion.

Are they forcing him to use Twitter?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Shooting off the dome...I hope he doesn't continue that If he gets in.
Thing thing is after watching last nights rally (I thought he is getting better) he thinks the USA will be able to just order the rest of the world around. I think he will isolate the USA more.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

He's not failing.

Read again.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Trump shoots off the top of the dome.

I was just thinking that it would be interesting to really see what he's thinking in that domain and if there might be any signs that he's starting to lose it or go crazy as if operating exclusively within his own echo chamber.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join