It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Donald Trump melt down and go insane?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I thought ATS was anti establishment and all about exposing politicians, the news media , the NWO

NO?

There is nothing right wing about that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It's begun. He's begun to melt down. It started on Friday night, then completed itself today on Wednesday Oct 12th/13th.

I suspect that he'll really melt down now if he takes any questions or does a formal interview, but his refusal to do so otoh, oh man I'm glad I'm not advising his campaign.. what a nightmare!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: desert

THAT is what the founding fathers wanted to see.... we have the anecdotal quote attributed to Ben Franklin -- “A Republic, if you can keep it.” Right now, we are not keeping it very well, we have become bad stewards of our Foundational Greatness. A Greatness built on the premise of compromise, something we let go 20 years ago, it is not a recent phenomenon.....

I spent a lot of time reading online yesterday

I came away with the feeling that this wobbling towards calamity might be a good thing for us

We'll know better - in a few years. Good luck to us all

:-)

In Jesus' day, he had a very simple way to describe it.

He called it "the blind leading the blind"

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What are the odds Clinton passes the TPP with no real adjustments?

I love how everyone gets distracted.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Sorry - I didn't see this until just now

I think if you repeat something often enough it takes on a life of it's own. Some of us have become very fond of this promise that false dichotomy makes us - that there's some kind of even Steven balance at play in the universe, where all arguments weigh evenly against the other until some kind of sense is worked out for the individual

None of us ever have to be wrong

Opinion isn't fact, but it starts to feel like fact when we reinforce each other over and over again. Seems to me that consensus can be a godsend - but also, it can be just plain dangerous

We agree sometimes to ease our own conscience, and so we don't have to think

Are Clinton and Trump equally bad?

Blind leading the blind - I agree

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I thought ATS was anti establishment and all about exposing politicians, the news media , the NWO

NO?

There is nothing right wing about that.

The Motto is "Deny Ignorance"...not sure why you think Donald Trump, of all people, deserves a free pass in that department.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You mean he wasn't acting insane already?

At this point they are going to roll him out on the stage for the 3rd debate like Hanibal Lecter in a cage-dolly.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

At this point they are going to roll him out on the stage for the 3rd debate like Hanibal Lecter in a cage-dolly.

Sounds like fun.

Hope he doesn't blow the 3rd debate off.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

No. I'm more concerned of the sanity of his opposers, who have traded ethics and country for party and special interest.

Trump is up against someone who represents those things, but that doesn't mean that he himself would not use those very same things. I see no reason to believe he is ethical, or above special interests. If he was putting his country first would division be his favorite tool?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

How would we ever be able to tell?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Indigo5

Sounds like fun.

Hope he doesn't blow the 3rd debate off.

Thinking that through...

If not for the fact that he is now doing PR for his Trump Media start-up to Monetize his movement, he would skip it.

He isn't campaigning anymore..he is doing PR for his Bannon/Ailes backed Trump Media.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just as I suspected, he IS insane, and the confirmation came from someone I least expected. Newt Gingrich confirms Donald Trump's "split personality", or as they say nowadays, "dissociative identity disorder---previously known as multiple personality disorder"

"There’s a big Trump and a little Trump,”..... “The little Trump is frankly pathetic."

breaking source yesterday

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think that self centered, conspiracy laden rant yesterday confirms he is spinning out of control fast.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Friday, October 14th, 2016

Wow, just watching the news, and Trump's "strategy" in dealing with it, and I should point out without every having really authentically apologized for it straight up in the first place, calling it nothing but locker room talk, and now a Clinton MSM conspiracy to bring him down, but the women are authentic, even discarding the one from the plane. There's too many of them from too many different directions, with Trump saying that they are ALL entire false and completely fabricated, so he's just denying, while trying to point at some sort of grand conspiracy to bring him down. But what if he is lying and they are telling the truth, and he's also lying about them lying?

OMG, I'm so glad that I'm not an American Republican right about now, because Trump never thought this through and he's as blind as a bat, while his very brand goes down the tubes.

He should have listened to his friend Chris Christie about how best to handle it, but this is getting crazy, like total meltdown crazy.

It happened. I predicted it.

Mark it down today. Donald Trump melted down and went crazy and all is lost for the Republicans -what are they to do, come out on his behalf to also say that all the claims are outlandish lies meant to tarnish his image?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
And here's the proof

And for a chunk of his speech on Friday, Trump did just that, forcefully denying the allegations that he kissed and groped several women without their consent -- actions that he had bragged about being able to do in a 2005 tape -- and arguing that if just a sliver of voters believe those allegations, he will lose the election.

"If 5% of the people think it's true -- and maybe 10% -- we don't win," Trump said.

Trump's rant on Friday came less than two hours after two more women came forward to allege Trump groped them without their consent. One of women, Summer Zervos, made her accusations during Trump's rally.

But Trump on Friday disputed the account of the other woman, Kristin Anderson, calling her story "nonsense" and "false," arguing that he rarely sits alone, even though Anderson never claimed Trump was sitting alone at the time of the incident.
"I was sitting alone by myself and then I went wah to somebody," Trump said, motioning to his side as he attempted to re-enact Anderson's account of his behavior.

As he did a day earlier, Trump again argued on Friday that the allegations are part of a global conspiracy by the "establishment" -- including the media and powerful special interests -- to defeat his campaign.

"The whole thing is one big fix. It's one big fix. It's one big ugly lie. It's one big fix. The press can't write the kind of things they write, which are lies, lies, lies," Trump said. "The only thing I said is hopefully, hopefully our patriotic movement will overcome this terrible deception."

Trump repeatedly denied the allegations a half-dozen women have leveled against him just this week: "All false. Totally invented. Fiction. All 100% totally and completely fabricated."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I think his "revealing" is going to affect the rest of his life and business opportunities.

Self Destruction - - - BOOM!

It's really starting to look that way. He sure painted himself into a corner today.

It's like he's constructing his own downfall, but the more he tries to protect his brand and to heck with the Presidency, only the more he angers and upsets women and men both.

Today he asked that every one of his supporters support his contention that these are all lies, lies lies lies and nothing but lies intended to smear him.

He's blind and a little insensitive not to understand the implications of this strategy of his in reaction/response, when from the very beginning, had he listened to his old friend Chris Christie and just straight out offered a contrite and heartfelt apology, to say sorry and nothing but sorry, without pointing a finger, I don't think that any of this would have happened.

And now the double bind that he's placed himself in, is joined to the Republican party for whom it's too late to pull out, but woe to them.

No one has ever seen anything like it.

As Donald locks the cage from the inside, wraps himself all up in himself and his own selfish needs and interests while showing complete denial of the truth and the reality, in character with the abuser, and then proceeds to lower this contraption that he built for himself straight into shark infested waters, while continuing to lie his ass off the whole way down..

Total self-destruction, total meltdown, total insanity.

I thought it might happen, but not this fast.

I don't think that most Conservative Republicans would feel comfortable voting for a man who would ask them to join him in a lie about his own behavior when any moment yet another woman might step forward, particularly when what we're talking about is a form of sexual assault, which isn't very popular nowadays and something that you can't just skate by the way perhaps someone like him might have once been able to do just by denying and putting on a straight face while lying their ass off. It's fundamentally corrupt.

But a double bind like this, because it's linked to the Republican Party, it takes on a life all it's own, so this is a reckoning not just for Donald Trump but for the Party who placed him at the top of their ticket and who've linked their fortunes to him.

Will they all come out now en mass supporting him that all these allegations are false and part of a grand conspiracy?

I don't think so.

It's a singularity of insanity. Total meltdown.

And so ends the thesis of this thread.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
It's begun. He's begun to melt down. It started on Friday night, then completed itself today on Wednesday Oct 12th/13th.

I suspect that he'll really melt down now if he takes any questions or does a formal interview, but his refusal to do so otoh, oh man I'm glad I'm not advising his campaign.. what a nightmare!

I was wrong. He doubled down, then quadrupled down again even in the midst of more and more women coming forward, just today, October 14th. It got crazier.

It's much like a detonation where the successive wave of crazy is orders of magnitude crazier than the last, like boom BOOM.

It wasn't Wednesday, it was Friday, today, when it went through the roof.

The average run of the mill Republican voter must have just been sitting there with their mouth open today as Trump asked them to join him and support him that he never did anything of the sort, and that all the women are lying and part of a grand conspiracy to bring him down.

What do they do now?

He said that they must believe him absolutely, 100%, and then even if a sliver of them do not, then he'll lose by x % to the degree that people are not believing or accepting that what he's saying is the honest to God truth that they are all lies. Lies lies lies lies.

If that's not a crazy meltdown in the face of the situation then I don't know what is.

Then again, I guess he can't admit to being a sex abuser, but oh if he'd only just said he was sorry and moved on last Friday.

By next Wednesday's debate, questions are going to be posed to Pence and all his supporters.

What would Pence say if a little girl said, unprompted, that something Donald Trump said made her feel bad when she looked in the mirror..?

What about the questions all the way down the line.... do they support a creep who asks them to lie with him about his own conduct, as the pretext to continuing to support him, as if to say to them, join me in this, and shout with me that it's all just a conspiracy to bring me down at the last minute. It's a Clinton conspiracy to cover up and distract from the WikiLeaks revelations which were likely hacked by Russia.

He's entered into the alternative universe of his own echo chamber, and is expecting it to reverberate outwardly in his favor, when all the while he's just fanning the flames and inviting the very real possibility that his brand will be forever tarnished, not by some grand conspiracy, but by himself and his own infantile, narcissistic, megalomaniacal grandiosity, and utter blindness.

Most people are not IN that sphere or domain, since most are just trying to catch their breath and catch up with the whole narrative.

Who will join him in the crazymaking?

So it's really safe to say that indeed he has melted down, gone crazy and is in the process of blowing up in the midst of the end of the US Presidential election, with greater than 50% of the people wanting a Democratically controlled Congress, to break up the gridlock of Washington and get some # done for once.

Thus Clinton ought to turn away from this and lay out her platform, while all but ignoring Trump who's hung himself out to dry and is flapping in the wind.

There's no need to further paint him into a corner in other words, now that he's done that to himself, as of today.

But the WAY that he's done it.. he's pulled the pin, thrown it away, and opened up his arms with mouth agape, and jumped into a pot of his own making..

Put a fork in him. He's done, even if the last person to realize it is Donald Trump himself.

edit on 14-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
P.S. I don't hate the man.

But I do now or am now beginning to believe that he may indeed be crazy, where it may be said that we are all of us mentally ill to a greater or lessor degree, but some of us moreso than others.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

OMG

That is horrifyingly, disgustingly, hilarious.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join