It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting, and yet nothing surprising.

The Democrats AND Republicans (are you all old enough to remember the Bush -Bin Laden Family love fest?) have long been in the pockets of the Saudi Kingdom.
Contracts given to Podestas brother were equally dispersed to Republican interests. Let's in the interest of fair reporting make sure we tar them all with the same brush.
From the Yahoo article sourced for this OP.

The Podesta Group is now on a roster of a half-dozen D.C. lobbying firms representing the Saudis, including the giant international law firm DLA Piper and the firm Hogan Lovells, whose principal on the Saudi account is former Minnesota Republican Sen. Norm Coleman, who chairs the Congressional Leadership Fund, a super-PAC that is a major source of House GOP campaign funds. (Former Texas congressman Tom Loeffler, a top bundler for Jeb Bush’s presidential campaign, for years represented the Saudis, but his current firm, Akin Gump, now lobbies for the United Arab Emirates, among other foreign clients.)

Please don't be naive to think the Republicans don't salivate over Saudi money and bend over for oiled monetary deposits to be made. The entire system is repulsive.

I had some work there about 11 years ago, I couldn't go in to Riyadh as I am a woman and would not be issued a work or tourist visa (without my husband or father accompanying me), so my business partner went there whilst I stayed in Bahrain. I had subsequent meetings with Saudis tourism ministry (laughable) and private companies in Bahrain after his initial meetings over the bridge.

Why do I mention this? because I learned something.
A) I can't stand Saudis, the entire culture is medieval, but that is irrelevant.
B) They are loaded, their wealth makes Rupert Murdoch look like a bus boy.
C) It is a world none of us can understand unless we are in it, but it is easy to make dispersions on it from the relative safety of our ipads.

A necklace worth Half a million to them, is like they bought Clinton a cup of coffee. You cannot imagine the wealth and the obscene cultural norms that wealth has created.
Should Clinton have taken it? I have no idea of the situation surrounding it. Business and politics with the kingdom are a messy thing. We are repulsed by them whilst at the same time we are truly unaware how they hold more power not just in the region, but globally than most of us with little lives can even possibly understand or fathom.
I would not have taken it morally, but would be too afraid of repercussions of slight to have not accepted it.

The foundation is a cluster f/ck and that defies understanding, it should be shut down. I see it as nothing other than existing lobby groups that putrefy Washington, just a different label.

If Trump got into the Whitehouse anyone who thinks that anything would change with Saudi Arabia is a naive fool. Once the harsh reality of world politics and global economics slaps him squarely in the face, there will be nothing other than the SAME protection of economic interests taking place.
Reread my last line.
That is the cold hard reality that should dash anyones naive hopes for a savior.
He will long for the day he made hotels rather than trying to play in the corrupt cess pool of global geo politics. I imagine Ivanka or Marla or Katlyn jenna will also be offered half million dollar necklaces, and they will gladly accept them
Get real if anyone thinks otherwise.

Obama was full of bluster to shut down Gitmo, when the cold harsh reality of what ACTUALLY is going on he didn't, Trump will bluster about Saudi and Isis, and if elected, the status quo will remain only after a token incursion of sorts in the first months of office. However, he will do the same as Obama, and Bush before him, and maintain the status quo with the Saudis, because it benefits the US economics, capiche?

He has a minor grasp on domestic economics, but is like a kitten on US global interactions.
Trump is not anyones answer, he will not change the relationship with Saudi Arabia, he will not save anyone from the wealthy muslim horde we are told to fear.
If I could place a bet now that this is Trumps ultimate agendaI think I might win a princely sum:

He is planning to get a consumer base not a voter base.
He is opening a network with Ailes and Brannon, has secured himself 30 million viewers, and people here are thinking if they tweet him Podestas emails that will change the course of history.

It is easy to read the things that an old bag did wrong in the world of politics. Open anyone's emails in Washington both Republican and Democrat (minus a small handful of Honest Abes) and you will see corruption.

So the point in my post is; Congratulations America, you have voted in the most ludicrous options to ever grace out lives, but please for the love of all things good, don't sit here and tear down one, think your partisan preference is going to be a savior, redeemer or anything other the exact same option.

He is not destroying the GOP make it better, he is destroying to cause fracture and create consumers.

Peel the scales from your eyes.
We know nothing about real life political and diplomatic dances that have become our global reality.
We are ignorant if you think the burning of a witch by a warlock will make our lives better.

I appreciate exposing HRC corruption, I shake my head when it's done to promote partisan positions, that offer no better solution.

edit on 12-10-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I said in this thread that I am not posting this to encourage people to vote for one candidate over another. If someone stills wants to vote for HIllary fine. If they hate Trump and want to vote for a third party or don't vote, thats fine too.

So if you are accusing me of promoting partisan positions, shame on you.

I know that Bush was bad, and the establishment on both sides republican and democrat are bad.

None of that excuses what HIllary did. Again, I know people are saying non of this is new, but it is.

We have definitive proof that Hillary took large amounts of money from a government that she knew was sponsoring Isis. Not just hearsay, not just rumors, but proof from her own words.

Not only that, we know that she had her people help cover up saudis crimes.

I hated Bush, and I know he was connected to Bin Laden. But people could deny it because they didn't have 100% proof. So even though I judged him, many did not.

But here we have proof.

And I don't care that foreign policy is mysterious. I will not let that be a reason to belittle what Hillary has done here.

I don't know if you did it intentionally, but it seems as if most of your post is geared at playing down what Hillary has done.

I would be happy to have a discussion with Trump with you if you want, but rather or not I vote for him has no bearing on this story.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Can you reread my post?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Can you reread my post?

Yep. what in my post do you think was a misrepresentation of your post?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

She has been shown to have done enough to be charged with treason.

Quite, and of course then so has Obama, unless one were to attempt to argue that Hillary acted alone and in a vacuum?

Which means, that nothing will ever happen to Hillary in regards to legal consequences since she has the president shielding her from those consequences; witness the DoJ handing out cand...oops, I mean immunity, to all and sundry.

We are so screwed.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just more information supporting the idea that the 'War on Terrorism' isn't all that it seems.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This is mind-boggling and every news program and newspaper should be headlining this. But, you can bet the media won't touch it, or they will down play it.

Bill is still the go to guy to deliver the "right" message, isn't he. His deliveries always result in favors that add $$$$ to their pocketbook.

Gawd! How anyone would vote for these people is beyond me. Anybody would be better than Hillary.
I think I'm voting Jill Stein. I don't feel I can morally support either major party candidate.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Indigo5

In short...EVERYONE knows that SOME of the Suadi royal family (gov) has supported terrorism. Effen Bin Laden was a cousin of the family? Was he not?

The Saudi royal family has become a sprawling mass of thousands of members and some of them are extremists.

I am confused why you think this is revelation...Not just Hillary, but congress, the Bush admin....everyone knows this.

So she suggested more diplomatic pressure on the Saudi Gov. to police their own.

What's the issue again?

This has been answered several times in this thread.

Three points on this. She did more than just suggest diplomatic pressure,

More than previous administrations have suggested BTW..I read articles going back to 2003 explaining the links between Saudi's and terrorists. 3 years ago (2013) a tonnage of hard evidence came out on the some in the Saudi family and Qatar both supporting extremists in Syria.

she took millions of dollars from them

Her foundation did...and you only get to that conflation by assuming every Saudi royal is supporting terrorism. Most are fighting it.

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS FROM JUNE THIS YEAR:
Medina bombing: Suicide bomber kills at least four in attack on Prophet's Mosque in Saudi Arabia
www.independent.co.uk...

Think the Saudi Government is financing terrorist attacks on their own holy sites?

YES Saudi's Finance Terrorism...YES Saudi's FIGHT terrorism..
It's a big royal family...

and sent her people over to run PR for the Saudis and cover it up.

Missed the part where she directed her PR team to go to Saudi Arabia to cover up some illicit payment?

And she sold them a bunch of weapons.

The US gov. did...as they have consistently for 70 years through both Dem and Rep administrations.

1. Even if you are right, do you not agree that this still disqualifies Hillary to be president; selling them arms, accepting money from them, etc.? Doesn't this outweigh anything Trump has done?

It is the US govs policy to sell Saudi Arabia arms and has been that way since Oil was discovered.

It is the Clinton Foundation's mission to get money from wealthy people (Suadi Royal Family included) and spend it on charitable missions.

NO...I don't see it as disqualifying...I don't even see it as interesting absent SPIN and BS.

We now have proof that Hillary knew they were sponsoring ISIS.

Who is "they"..the Saudi's are fighting ISIS and have suffered terrorist attacks.

3. We now know that not only did Hillary sell them arms and take money from them, but we have a timeline that shows her direct connection to covering up for Saudi Arabia.

US sells them weapons? Saudi Arabia?...Yes and the sun also rises...You are asserting causation that does not exist..

I can make the sun rise tomorrow with my thoughts.

So do you believe HIllary when she talks about wanting to unify people, wanting to solve syria, wanting to combat Isis, wanting to help women and LGBT, and all of the other things she says when she is helping support Isis?

Even your email shows she is strategizing on how to stop ISIS...Read your own OP...Just wow..

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

There was no war only a strong arm shakedown.

The war is on the american people by terrorists armed by our government.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

More of the "everyone else does it" excuse that was so popular during hillarys email investigation.

Tell that to those who lost loved ones in the orlando pulse nightclub, or those who lost loved ones in the attacks in paris.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

More of the "everyone else does it" excuse that was so popular during hillarys email investigation.

Tell that to those who lost loved ones in the orlando pulse nightclub, or those who lost loved ones in the attacks in paris.

Orlando and Paris had nothing to do with Hillary Clinton? You have to have some ideological rot running through your critical thinking centers to rest your mind on that idea.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why you guys are not rioting in the streets about the fact you have two muppets running for president is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Hillary is complicit in EVERY isis attack after this email.
She KNOWS the saudis and qutars are state sponsors of terror and does jack squat about it.
Worse she takes money FROM STATE SPONSORS OF TERROR. In fact there are emails that show she facilitated isis getting weapons because she and the cia thought isis would bring down syria.
Worse yet we have emails showing she wants OPEN BORDERS.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Are you sure Hillary didn't mean the Saudis and Qatar are INDIRECTLY funding or arming ISIS? You do know Saudi Arabia and Qatar have funded opposition in Syria, since at least 2011. Some of that went to ISIS indirectly, possibly because it's not being managed properly. Qatar also was a strong supporter of opposition in Libya, even sending some of its own troops.

The US has been trying to support FSA, not ISIS:
en.wikipedia.org - Free Syrian Army...

And most of the support the US has given is logistical.

Quote from above:

The US-led coalition admits militarily supporting some, so-called "moderate", groups fighting under the banner of the FSA. FSA is said to have received substantial weapons, financing and other support from the United States, Turkey, the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf states.

edit on 10/12/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

More than previous administrations have suggested BTW..I read articles going back to 2003 explaining the links between Saudi's and terrorists. 3 years ago (2013) a tonnage of hard evidence came out on the some in the Saudi family and Qatar both supporting extremists in Syria.

Ok and this administration including with Hillary as sec. of state has armed them. Why doesn't this outrage you?

And the excuse given was that it was private Saudi citizens, or their wasn't definitive proof.

Hillary said in her email she knew it was the government of Saudi that sponsored Isis. We now have proof from HIllarys mouth that she knew she was taking money from and helping to arm terrorists.

Her foundation did...and you only get to that conflation by assuming every Saudi royal is supporting terrorism. Most are fighting it.

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS FROM JUNE THIS YEAR:
Medina bombing: Suicide bomber kills at least four in attack on Prophet's Mosque in Saudi Arabia
www.independent.co.uk...

Think the Saudi Government is financing terrorist attacks on their own holy sites?

YES Saudi's Finance Terrorism...YES Saudi's FIGHT terrorism..
It's a big royal family...

I read your article, it says that terrorists have attacked Saudi Srabia, Were they Isis? The article says no group took responsibility for the attack.

There is no information in that article that proves saudi Arabia is fighting Isis, just the claim they are helping the US do it.

Even if they are, I will prefer to take Hillarys words that the government of Saudi Arabia is sponsoring Isis.

The important think is Hillary at least believes that the Saudis are arming isis, and she still took their money (both through the CF and through gifts, speaking fees to Bill, monthly payments to the Podesta group), still has it be a high priority to sell them arms, and still sent the Podesta group to run their PR campaign and cover up the fact the Saudis commit crimes and arm Isis.

Missed the part where she directed her PR team to go to Saudi Arabia to cover up some illicit payment?

Not to cover up a payment, to copver up the Saudis arm Isis. It all on the first post.

The US gov. did...as they have consistently for 70 years through both Dem and Rep administrations.

But we now have proof that Hillary sold them while knowing they would go to isis.

And I agree the establishments has been doing things like this for years, but rarely do we get admission from one of them taht they know they are sponsoring terrorism.

And just because others do bad things do not mean we should not judge Hillary for her bad actions.

It is the US govs policy to sell Saudi Arabia arms and has been that way since Oil was discovered.

It is the Clinton Foundation's mission to get money from wealthy people (Suadi Royal Family included) and spend it on charitable missions.

NO...I don't see it as disqualifying...I don't even see it as interesting absent SPIN and BS.

Fisrt as mentioned above it wasn't just money to the foundation.

So if David Duke from the KKK donated money to Trump, you would be ok with that? Of course you wouldn't you would be screaming racism.

You are the one that is spinning, justifying taking money from child rapist and people that behead gays and commit genocide because the foundation will use it for good. Absolutely disgusting.

Who is "they"..the Saudi's are fighting ISIS and have suffered terrorist attacks.

Hillary didn't think so while she was arming and taking money from them and sending the Podesta group to help their image.

And your argument is just because a country suffers a terrorist attack, that proves they are not working with terrorists? So Iran can't be arming terrorists, because they have been attacked?

It doesn't matter if they are fighting some terrorists, Hillary was quite clear in her email that the GOVERNMENT of Saudi Arabia is sponsoring Isis.

US sells them weapons? Saudi Arabia?...Yes and the sun also rises...You are asserting causation that does not exist..

I can make the sun rise tomorrow with my thoughts.

Noticed you skipped the part about the timeline of HIllary sending Bill then the Podesta group to help the Saudis cover up their crimes.

Even your email shows she is strategizing on how to stop ISIS...Read your own OP...Just wow..

In some instances maybe. But if she is so concerned about Isis, why would she be helping a state she knows finance them? Has she done anything since those emails to admonish Saudi Arabia? Has she given their money back? Has she publicly called them out for financing Isis?

No.

Just like the Obama administration says they are fighting Isis, but they armed them in Libya, they are helping them in Syria, etc.

Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hillary is complicit in EVERY isis attack after this email.
She KNOWS the saudis and qutars are state sponsors of terror and does jack squat about it.

By this definition so is everyone in our government and public.
The fact that members of the Saudi Royal family and some in Qatar finance terrorism is not revelation..
Let me randomly search..

‘We Misled You’: How the Saudis Are Coming Clean on Funding Terrorism
www.politico.com...

Here from 4 months ago
Saudi Arabia and Kuwait angry about Hillary Clinton’s claims that they 'fund terrorism'
www.independent.co.uk...

Here from January
Saudi Arabia funds and exports Islamic extremism: The truth behind the toxic U.S. relationship with the theocratic monarchy
www.salon.com... n/

We have known about Qatar since 2003
In 2003, the U.S Congress was made aware that a plethora of charities based in Qatar was supporting al-Qaeda’s activities by helping move and launder funds for the terrorist group
en.wikipedia.org...

And you still haven't explained why there have been ISIS attacks in Saudi Arabia?

Qatar and ISIS Funding: The U.S. Approach
www.washingtoninstitute.org...

I could do this forever...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

I am pretty sure. Look at what she said again.

“While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region,” Clinton wrote.

Its specifically says the government (not private citizens ins Saudi) is financing Isil (not some moderate group).

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ok and this administration including with Hillary as sec. of state has armed them. Why doesn't this outrage you?

Who? Saudi Arabia? Mecca was attacked by ISIS this year...Saudi Arabia sucks, but they are stable and not Iraq or Syria because we have given them arms to maintain security and they have given us oil.

Good news is that we are energy independent ..Under Obama...Saudi Arabia knows this and that is why they starting to meet with Putin.

And the excuse given was that it was private Saudi citizens, or their wasn't definitive proof.

Hillary said in her email she knew it was the government of Saudi that sponsored Isis. We now have proof from HIllarys mouth that she knew she was taking money from and helping to arm terrorists.

You keep treating the Saudi's like a homogenous group...they are a massive royal family.

I read your article, it says that terrorists have attacked Saudi Srabia, Were they Isis? The article says no group took responsibility for the attack.

There is no information in that article that proves saudi Arabia is fighting Isis, just the claim they are helping the US do it.

If you actually care...Watch this Vice News Special on Saudi Arabia and ISIS..it will answer all your questions
www.vice.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Lets go through your links one by one.

‘We Misled You’: How the Saudis Are Coming Clean on Funding Terrorism
www.politico.com...

This article is saying that Saudi admits that they funded terrorsist in the past, like in the 60's, and in the 90's. However, they stopped this after 9/11. In 2006 they were trying to help Bush fight terrorists.

In their current thinking, the Saudis see Islamic extremism as one of the two major threats facing the kingdom—the other threat being Iran. On Iran, there is continuity. I remember when King Abdullah asked me to pass on to President George W. Bush in 2006 that he needed to cut the “serpent’s head” and attack Iran and overthrow the regime. The new leadership, like their predecessors, blames Iran for regional instability and the many conflicts going on.

The new Saudi leadership, in other words, appears to be downgrading ideology in favor of modernization. In fact, one senior Saudi official explicitly said that the Kingdom was pursuing a “revolution under the cover of modernization”—meaning that modernization was now the driver of Saudi policy.

So why was Hillary saying the financed Isis in 2014? Again this article does not say anything remotely close to the Saudis have been financing Isis.

Here from 4 months ago
Saudi Arabia and Kuwait angry about Hillary Clinton’s claims that they 'fund terrorism'
www.independent.co.uk...

This article says the Saudis were mad that HIllary accused some of their citizens of financing terrorism, not the government itself.

"Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have condemned Hillary Clinton’s accusations after a mass shooting in Orlando that the two countries are among those that need to stop “funding terrorism”.

Speaking earlier this week in Ohio, Ms Clinton unveiled her plan to defeat Isis and said: “It is long past time for the Saudis, Qataris and Kuwaitis and others to stop their citizens from funding extremist organisations”.

Here from January
Saudi Arabia funds and exports Islamic extremism: The truth behind the toxic U.S. relationship with the theocratic monarchy
www.salon.com... n/

This says that there isn't proof of the government sponsoring Isis. But there is some interesting points in here.

Whether elements within Saudi Arabia support ISIS is contested. Even if Saudi Arabia does not directly support or fund ISIS, however, Saudi Arabia gives legitimacy to the extremist ideology ISIS preaches.

What is not contested, on the other hand, is that Saudi elites in the business community and even segments of the royal family support extremist groups like al-Qaida. U.S. government cables leaked by WikiLeaks admit “donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide.”

“It has been an ongoing challenge to persuade Saudi officials to treat terrorist financing emanating from Saudi Arabia as a strategic priority,” wrote former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in a leaked 2009 cable.

So Hillary had been trying to persuade the Saudis since 2009 to clamp down on their citizens financing terror, not the government. Yet 5 years later she was still taking money from them, and she now know that the government is sponsoring Isis. And she is sending the Podesta group to them to work on their image.

We have known about Qatar since 2003
In 2003, the U.S Congress was made aware that a plethora of charities based in Qatar was supporting al-Qaeda’s activities by helping move and launder funds for the terrorist group
en.wikipedia.org...

And you still haven't explained why there have been ISIS attacks in Saudi Arabia?

Qatar and ISIS Funding: The U.S. Approach
www.washingtoninstitute.org...

I could do this forever...

Threads not really about Qatar, because they aren't the ones she sent the Podesta group to to run PR, or took the huge amounts of money from. But suffice it to say, both of your articles suggest that Qatar may allow terror finances to occur in their country, but that Qatar is itself sponsoring Isis.

I answered the part about Isis attacking Saudi Arabia. Terrorists attack Iran, yet we know that they sponsor terror. We know that the Us has funded terror, yet they have been attacked by terror.

And wouldn't all of your links here show that it is possible to finance terror and still be attacked by it?

At the end of the day, all of your argument on this post is basically saying sure Hillary and Obama helped finance terror, but we have known that.

So even if thats true, you are willing to give her a pass now because you already knew?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

At the end of the day, all of your argument on this post is basically saying sure Hillary and Obama helped finance terror, but we have known that.

Not at all...

The Saudi's are going to get Arms and sell Oil to either (A) USA or (B) Russia

For the past 70-80 years it has been the USA who has buddied up to them...We had no other choice absent Alternative Energy..

Sometimes the Saudi's financed extremists that helped our agenda...Osama Bin Laden and friends were useful to us in fighting the Russians in Afghanistan...

BUT..in recent years...The beast has been attacking it's parents..

The Saudi's have started to come clean and crack down on their own Royals who are writing the checks.

They are fortifying borders with Yemen and Iraq and have had terrorist plots and attacks inside Saudi Arabia.

22 May — A suicide bomber attacked a Shia mosque in Qatif governate in the Eastern Province. At least 20 were killed and 70 were injured.[29]

29 May — A suicide bomber attacked a Shia mosque in Dammam.[30]

3 July — A policeman was killed during a "counter-terror" operation Tiaf.[31]

16 July — News reports dated 16 July say a suicide attacker detonated his car bomb at a police checkpoint near a prison in Riyadh killing himself and injuring two others.[32]

29 July — Press reports indicate that on 29 July a policeman was killed in a drive-by shooting in the village on Al-Jish in Qatif Province.[33]

7 August — A suicide bomber attacked a Sunni mosque in Abha, in the southern province of Asir. The mosque was inside a military installation controlled by Saudi special forces engaged in the war in nearby Yemen. Press reports indicated 15 people were killed. 12 of them were members of security forces officers and the other three were workers[34][35]

5 January — Four armed men set Saudi Aramco bus on fire in Shia majority city of Qatif.[36]

29 January — Four worshippers were killed in a suicide bomb attack in Imam Rida Mosque in Alhasa, in the Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia. The attackers were as 22-year-old Saudi national Abdulrahman Abdullah Sulaiman Al-Tuwaijri[37] and an Egyptian national Talha Hisham Mohammed Abda.[38]

4 July — Series of terror attacks happened in three cities of Saudi Arabia including Medina, outside Prophet Mosque - one of the largest and holiest site after Mecca.[39]

The claim that HRC or Obama is funding ISIS is stupid...Unfounded..Logically ridiculous and not shown by your OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join