It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
People are too afraid to report this because they will have a hit man meeting them after work very shortly thereafter.

Trump is not afraid though, he just needs to become aware of it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: carewemust

I hope Donald Trump steps right in Hillary's face and points this out, in the next debate.

Someone here on ATS should step up & email the link to this thread directly to the Trump campaign desk. Word.

I tried but couldn't find an email address for them.

For the record, I tried to send this to many media outlets, but I am not surprised I have yet to see any mention.

I also do not have social media, so I can't post things on their.

But anyone reading should feel free to post it wherever they want, I don't care about recognition or anything like that.

I just think this is a very important story, and deserves to be seen by people.

I am not on Twitter but Trump seems to be. Isn't it possible to share this info or link in Twitter. Even if Trump doesn't notice immediately, I am sure his supporters would get the word out more, thus catching his interest.
edit on 10 11 2016 by CynConcepts because: Corrected quote seperation

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: carewemust

I hope Donald Trump steps right in Hillary's face and points this out, in the next debate.

Someone here on ATS should step up & email the link to this thread directly to the Trump campaign desk. Word.

I am not on Twitter but Trump seems to be. Isn't it possible to share this info or link in Twitter. Even if Trump doesn't notice immediately, I am sure his supporters would get the word out more, thus catching his interest.

I tried but couldn't find an email address for them.

For the record, I tried to send this to many media outlets, but I am not surprised I have yet to see any mention.

I also do not have social media, so I can't post things on their.

But anyone reading should feel free to post it wherever they want, I don't care about recognition or anything like that.

I just think this is a very important story, and deserves to be seen by people.

Yeah I hope it does catch steam on Twitter. I too don't have it. Maybe a member here does and can put it on there.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The thing about using twitter is that that is how every news agency takes news tips these days. They all have twitter accounts and look for stories. a reply to: Grambler

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Been one whole day and a complete news cycle. Crickets.

Grambler, this has been the best thread on ATS (or anywhere else) for that matter for awhile now. Very curious on the link to the Pia case in Detroit with Obama. I thought that CT was funny...I'm not laughing anymore.

Be not swayed by the lack of comments. This takes a bit to break into and it just can be spun to anything else it seems.

to you man!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So let me see if I'm following here.

Obama with Clinton at the helm as SoS knock off Ghadaffi allowing ISIS to flourish and continue its expansion of power.

Somewhere along the lines. Saudi starts to fund ISIS. Is this before or after Ghadaffis death?

Clinton knows that the Sauds are funding them, when she found out is a very valuable piece of info but we know now that at least in August of 2014.

Clinton has the Podesta group (John Podestas brother) dispatched to Saudi Arabia to run PR campaigns blurring any connections?

Clinton/Obama/Kerry are paid off via gifts and monies contributed to The Clinton Foundation. Any others?
edit on 11-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The Twitterverse is an interesting beast. Trends rise in a flash and can be killed as quickly.

I find shadowbanning an fascinating tactic to watch in use. When you see certain hashtags that begin trending and then are all of a sudden gone from the trending list yet if you watch notifications for that same hashtag, you see that people are still posting about it voluminously it just shows that massaging the message is very much in practice daily.

If one can catch the waves just right, one can cast a very large shadow in the Twitterverse. It's about synchronicity and resonance. Get your timing and delivery down just right and a simple little pebble can become a tremendous avalanche.

Grambler, check your PMs when you get the chance.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
MSN now reporting -

ALLIES' SUPPORT FOR ISIS?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

That's it? Great reporting

No offense to the messenger =D

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

None-Taken

Big Things Have Small Beginnings...

edit on 11-10-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

" No wonder Obama wants to belittle the threat Isis is, he is partnering with countries that sponsor them! "

This News if Confirmed , would Explain President Obama's Complacency in not Regarding ISIS as a Serious Threat to National Security . Either by Ignorance , or Deliberate Intent , he is giving Aid and Comfort to a Declared Enemy of the United States . Just Another Act by our POTUS that Cries for Impeachment if the Evidence Dictates it .

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Awesome thread. What drives such greed and willingness to abuse the American trust? How much freaking money does one family need? I truly don't understand.....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" No wonder Obama wants to belittle the threat Isis is, he is partnering with countries that sponsor them! "

This News if Confirmed , would Explain President Obama's Complacency in not Regarding ISIS as a Serious Threat to National Security . Either by Ignorance , or Deliberate Intent , he is giving Aid and Comfort to a Declared Enemy of the United States . Just Another Act by our POTUS that Cries for Impeachment if the Evidence Dictates it .

True. But this is small potatoes.

Didn't you here, Trump had mean tweets about Paul Ryan today!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryPierpont

At some point money is no longer the object. Power and influence become the currency. The ability to hold lives in their hands is their aphrodisiac. At that point they've lost their humanity and should be prohibited from participating in the human race.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It should be noted that Obama's family *ahem* from Little Rock -- specifically his cousin, Debbie Goeldner -- is married to a Saud, Abdullah Al-Ahmadi (he is a Civil Engineer and a manager with Saudi Aramco).

Debbie's mother is Virginia Dunham Goeldner, Stanley Armour Dunham's sister. Her husband, Cecil, installed core banking systems for Systematics Inc./Alltel, in Saudi Arabia, during the same time period that Hillary, Vince Foster, and the Rose law firm represented that company. The company was also embroiled in a banking spy software (PROMIS) controversy during Cecil's 16 years with the company.

Cecil's personal website was pulled down in 2003 (gee...I wonder why), but you can visit all of this info at the way back machine.

Debbie marries Abdullah Al-Ahmadi and lives in Jeddah: home.att.net/~c.goeldner/whois_4.html

Cecil installs core banking systems in Saudi Arabia, and around the globe: home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html

Abdullah Al-Ahmadi is photographed below with Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud:

BTW, it should also be noted that I found Cecil's website address, in 2011, myself -- which links Obama's family and the Clinton/Bush/CIA controversies in the 1980s in Little Rock.

Our media didn't do this vetting. It was me. Not that I am patting myself on the back...just know that this info was deeply buried and no one went after it. There is a wealth of interesting information on Cecil's website...especially in context of the fact that he deleted it in 2003 after he obviously worked so very hard on it.

I encourage anyone interested to go read through it.

That Machine has been in the making for quite awhile now, hasn't it. All that was needed was an operator and I think we found it in Obama and now Hillary. Bill and Bush fired it up and now it will go on full throttle when Hillary takes the wheel from Obama. Scary.

We cannot let that happen!!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Obama is Rumored to have an Agenda of Crash and Burn the United States Economy before he Leaves Office , the Next President would then be Responsible to somehow Pick up the Pieces .If it is Trump , what happens then ? If it's Hillary , we are All truly #ed .

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ok so some more information I have been looking into. I will try to limit it to one source or issue per post.

So my first question was given that it is obvious that at least by 2014 the Obama administration knew the Saudis were arming ISIS, how has the administration changed their relationship with them.

Well after Obama decided to get tough on them right? I mean, the Saudi are arming ISIS, so Obama is going to let them have it!

Well he let them have it all right. In 2015 (after he knew they were arming ISIS) he sold them 1.3 billion dollars in weapons.

The Obama administration went ahead with a $1.3 billion arms sale to Saudi Arabia last year despite warnings from some officials that the United States could be implicated in war crimes for supporting a Saudi-led air campaign in Yemen that has killed thousands of civilians, according to government documents and the accounts of current and former officials.

www.reuters.com...

This is sickening.

We already discussed how he vetoed the 9-11 victims bill to sue the Saudis.

And just this week the Saudis have bomed Yemen and have been universally denounced. Now keep in mind, the US has been actively working with Saudis to improve their defense.

The United States has sold billions of dollars’ worth of military hardware and munitions to Saudi Arabia over the years, and a new arms deal worth $1.15 billion was approved this year, despite efforts by dozens of members of Congress to block it.

The United States does not provide the Saudi-led coalition with targeting information for strikes within Yemen, but it does help Saudi Arabia guard its borders and provides training and refueling for the Saudi Air Force. It is this support that could be curtailed after a policy review.

mobile.nytimes.com... ly%20Bird%20Brief%2010.10.2016&utm_term=Editorial%20-%20Military%20-%20Early%20Bird%20Brief&_r=0&referer=

See, the US has been selling them weapons and helping them with their defense. Now there is bad publicity about this Yemen attack, so the US will talk with them about it.

Yet they are competently silent with their arming of ISIS!

So Obama knows they arm ISIS, sells them tons of weapons that are then probably given right to ISIS, and Obama also helps protect Saudis borders and has helped them with their wars.

Why would Obama continue to support them? Is it just his greed and the millions in gifts the Saudis give him and his family?

I don't think so, there has to be more.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Now lets focus on Hillary.

Turns out, she had been receiving donations from the Saudis to the Clinton foundation. And what did she do in return as sec. of state? You guessed it, sold them arms!

In 2011, the State Department cleared an enormous arms deal: Led by Boeing, a consortium of American defense contractors would deliver $29 billion worth of advanced fighter jets to Saudi Arabia, despite concerns over the kingdom's troublesome human rights record. In the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, Saudi Arabia had contributed $10 million to the Clinton Foundation, and just two months before the jet deal was finalized, Boeing donated $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation, according to an International Business Times investigation released Tuesday.

www.motherjones.com...

Well maybe your thinking "Well Hillary didn't know they were sponsoring terrorism then?" From the same article.

As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton also accused some of these countries of failing to marshal a serious and sustained campaign to confront terrorism. In a December 2009 State Department cable published by Wikileaks, Clinton complained of "an ongoing challenge to persuade Saudi officials to treat terrorist financing emanating from Saudi Arabia as a strategic priority."

Thats right, she knew in 2009 the Saudis were financing terrorism, and yet she still sold them weapons.

And has been shown in my previous post, Obama continued to sell these arms to the Saudis after they absolutely knew that they were arming ISIS.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Next, what about the help Hillary sent Saudi Arabia. You know, the Podesta group that she sent over to "help the Saudi image" aka cover up their sponsorship of ISIS?

I just sort of assumed that they would have been done by now. But then I found this little gem hidden in an article from October 3rd.

A review of disclosures by The Hill shows that Saudi Arabia is now paying upward of $1.3 million in lobbying fees per month — including payments to its other firms, Hogan Lovells, MSLGroup, DLA Piper, Podesta Group and BGR Group. Targeted Victory, a Republican ad firm, is working through a subcontract with MSLGroup.

thehill.com...

Thats right, Hillarys crew is still right there covering for the Saudis.

Now remember, the Saudis hired the Podesta group not a month after Hillarys email when she said she knew that Saudi was sponsoring ISIS and she needed to do something. Then two weeks later, she sent her hubby, and two weeks after that, she sends her PR firm to cover up these crimes.

And low and behold, her crew is still there to this day raking in millions of dollars covering up Saudis crime.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hair blown back wow.

Still awaiting any news sources to connect these dots.

Some rumblings from the Canada Free Press:
canadafreepress.com...#

edit on 11-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join