It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I hope this will finally put her on blast for a small piece of all she is getting away with.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The extraordinary evidence in the leaked e-mails will make no difference to the Democrat true believers (and paid internet trolls), but I think it will speak loudly to the non-aligned, the independents, the Millenials, and the Bernie Sanders supporters.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Looking at how much damage Combetta and Platte River did, this could be the end of her presidential bid if true.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OP - Could this also be why we were told a youtube video caused Benghazi? Covering up for ISIS?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I salute you for your work on this. It seems to me that Trump must package this and put it out in a massive wave of paid advertising in order to break through the media silence. Ordinary people will not hear of this unless the Trump campaign pays to have it delivered to every television in prime time, and even then I can imagine Trump's campaign finding more and more resistance to selling his campaign air time now that he is officially at war with the Republican leadership and the establishment wing of the Republican Party.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
OP - Could this also be why we were told a youtube video caused Benghazi? Covering up for ISIS?

I think that it definitely could.

I think it is common knowledge that the current Obama administration downplayed the severity of Isis from the beginning, rather intentionally or by underestimating them.

When we now find out that Hillary and presumably Obama and company knew that our "allies" Saudi Arabia were arming them, and saw how evil Isis was, it probably tremendously worried them.

If they outed the Saudis, all of money that had been flowing in from them would be gone, not to mention the power that came with being connected to the Saudi royal family.

So they covered up for them. The kept taking the gifts, and they started spreading propaganda that made Isis not seem like a big deal.

Then the cat came out of the bag, and they could no longer deny Isis was the terrible group that they are.

So they changed tactics, and pretended that they didn't know the Saudi was backing Isis.

Now we find out that Hillary was not just taking the money, but having her connections run the PR of the Saudis.

And whats been going on in the meanwhile? Well look at how Obama vetoed the bill to allow 9-11 members to sue the Saudis.

He can't bite the hand that feeds him can he?

Doesn't our government tell us that isis is one of the biggest threats to America?

Is Obama out their today saying "My god, I am shocked that Hillary though that the saudis were sponsoring Isis, this isn't true" Or is he saying he is now going to go after Saudi Arabia for sponsoring Isis?

Nope. he is to busy shilling for his pal and fellow Isis sympathizer HIllary.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So, our government is at best in bed with and at worst in the pocket of the Kingdom of Saud, which Kingdom also fund the terrorism that we're supposed to rally around the flag of same government?

The ones Obama called, the JV team," right?

And they're trying to put one of the key people in arming those terrorists in the white house?

Is that about the size of it?

And the excuse is, "oh, we already knew, so 'meh?'"

edit on 11-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos, hate this tiny keyboard

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It should be noted that Obama's family *ahem* from Little Rock -- specifically his cousin, Debbie Goeldner -- is married to a Saud, Abdullah Al-Ahmadi (he is a Civil Engineer and a manager with Saudi Aramco).

Debbie's mother is Virginia Dunham Goeldner, Stanley Armour Dunham's sister. Her husband, Cecil, installed core banking systems for Systematics Inc./Alltel, in Saudi Arabia, during the same time period that Hillary, Vince Foster, and the Rose law firm represented that company. The company was also embroiled in a banking spy software (PROMIS) controversy during Cecil's 16 years with the company.

Cecil's personal website was pulled down in 2003 (gee...I wonder why), but you can visit all of this info at the way back machine.

Debbie marries Abdullah Al-Ahmadi and lives in Jeddah: home.att.net/~c.goeldner/whois_4.html

Cecil installs core banking systems in Saudi Arabia, and around the globe: home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html

Abdullah Al-Ahmadi is photographed below with Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud:

BTW, it should also be noted that I found Cecil's website address, in 2011, myself -- which links Obama's family and the Clinton/Bush/CIA controversies in the 1980s in Little Rock.

Our media didn't do this vetting. It was me. Not that I am patting myself on the back...just know that this info was deeply buried and no one went after it. There is a wealth of interesting information on Cecil's website...especially in context of the fact that he deleted it in 2003 after he obviously worked so very hard on it.

I encourage anyone interested to go read through it.
edit on 11-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

For anyone interested in a more in depth look at PROMIS and Alltell, I would highly suggest MME's excellent thread, PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan

You will be blown away if you haven't been exposed to this little tidbit in the overall scheme.

Think about the implications of hidden software running underneath all banking business and then being able to control what that software does and how it handles money across a huge range of banking networks; hint there are more than a few bodies along that trail.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

AND, there's voter fraud involved in that story!

(thanks, J&C!)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ETA - never mind, don't want to become Hillary's next victim.

edit on OctoberTuesday16110CDT04America/Chicago-050045 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So, our government is at best in bed with and at worst in the pocket of the Kingdom of Saud, which Kingdom also fund the terrorism that we're supposed to rally around the flag of same government?

And they're trying to put one of the key people in arming those terrorists in the white house?

Thats about it.

I have been on other threads today with people criticizing Trump supporters or defenders for backing a guy who used lewd comments, or other things.

I have replied that I find Hillarys accepting money from and helping cover up Isis sponsors to be a bigger deal than lewd comments.

What has the response been?

Crickets. It is just totally ignored, skipped right over and back to discussing Trumps comments, and making fun of Trump supporters for not being able to see facts.

I kid you not.

There have been about three people to respond to this, and all of just said one version or another of her backing Isis isn't a big deal.

Its unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

perhaps the 911 attacks and murders was inside government job?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: carewemust

I hope Donald Trump steps right in Hillary's face and points this out, in the next debate.

Someone here on ATS should step up & email the link to this thread directly to the Trump campaign desk. Word.

I tried but couldn't find an email address for them.

For the record, I tried to send this to many media outlets, but I am not surprised I have yet to see any mention.

I also do not have social media, so I can't post things on their.

But anyone reading should feel free to post it wherever they want, I don't care about recognition or anything like that.

I just think this is a very important story, and deserves to be seen by people.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It does deserve time and attention. Our media fails us though by running tiny clips of sensationalist info on endless loops.

People need to be spoonfed. Trump bragging about grabbing vadges fits on a spoon easily.

Our media is never going to spoonfeed this information to the public.

The People really need to brainstorm and solve this problem with the media.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't expect any pro-hillary responses.
It's like when you were a kid and found out Santa wasn't real, the same emotional response.
I'll take a moment a pray for the now former hillary supporters, keep it together, don't do anything stupid.

Trump was right, She really has hate in her heart.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is pretty damning, and should be getting a lot more attention imo.

(Again, I'm not voting for either of them, so this is not pro-Trump bias talking.)

Peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
This is pretty damning, and should be getting a lot more attention imo.

(Again, I'm not voting for either of them, so this is not pro-Trump bias talking.)

Peace.

Thanks for your response.

Honestly, I am 90% likely to vote for Trump. However, anything could come out aabout him, and if I don't like it, I will vote for Johnson.

But I don't think this thread is a pro Trump thread at all.

people need to see who Hillary is, and the information is this thread shows just how bad she is.

Heck, even if there wasn't an election, it is a disgusting look into our entire establishment politicians.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Think about the implications of hidden software running underneath all banking business and then being able to control what that software does and how it handles money across a huge range of banking networks; hint there are more than a few bodies along that trail.

Yes, this touches on many aspects of 9/11 as well.
The trading that happened before, and after, and so much more.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Honestly, I am 90% likely to vote for Trump. However, anything could come out aabout him, and if I don't like it, I will vote for Johnson.

I thought about voting for Johnson, too. Until I learned that Bill Weld, Johnson's running mate, is a criminal Clinton crony that goes back to Mena and the Iran Contra Scandal:

THE TROUBLING NOMINATION OF WILLIAM WELD: The Significance of the Drug Trade in Mexico

Bill Clinton has nominated Massachusetts governor William Weld for U.S. ambassador to Mexico. This is a truly troubling nomination, because of Weld's past in the Iran-Contra drug affair...

It made a big difference to me -- I suspect it might matter to you, too. I can't cast a vote for criminal Clinton/Bush crony. I am going with Stein or not even voting, at all.
edit on 11-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join