It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump won't win Florida.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
www.politico.com...
fortune.com...
www.realclearpolitics.com...
projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

Trump will never win Florida bribing the attorney general.
Meanwhile, Republicans are calling 70% black support for Clinton 'marginal', even though it tipped the state for Obama in the last election.

Trump supporters are literally praying to God that the forces of nature prevent Democrats from voting in the state.
heavy.com...

I personally don't think Trump will win Florida, and that will be the end of the election.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack
Wouldn't be the first time someone "Lost" Florida, but went on to "Win" it anyway....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Beating California, New York, and Florida as a base line is difficult.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

www.politico.com... fortune.com... www.realclearpolitics.com... projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I disagree, I see his stickers and signs way more than Clintons.

Unless you count "Lifes a B%&#@, don't vote for one"

-random internet guy who lives here

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Not necessarily. New York and California most times than not are democrat states. Florida is the only true swing state out of the three.

It can be done as it has before. Edit: Hasn't been done before. If all three states vote dem.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
Nice graph of all states broken who they voted for there and which person went on win.

Although. The last 23 elections. Florida voted for the loser only twice. Both times they chose a Republican who lost.
edit on 11-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Same place that Gore won but Bush took it
so who knows.
who ever is in charge of the election usually controls the outcome
edit on 11-10-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

In regards to that graph I posted. I can't find a time they lost when all three voted for same canidate.

California has been dem last 5 elections and will probably remain so and New York at six elections and will most likely remain so.

It really might come down to Trump getting Florida. Which has voted Republican only 16 times since gaining statehood. Out of 41. Interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
Trump won't win Florida.

Trump won't win anything, much less the election!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
He might win it here. i was there when Hilary came on in the disney security worker break room on cnn there was almost a small riot. there are a lot of old people. red necks, gun owners, people who don't like paying taxes very much in this state. I think the florida race is gonna be close, and I might make a slight effort to vote twice. I really and other rogues and deplorables in this state. there are also a lot of people who really hate hilary clinton all over this freaking country, let's be honest there is nothing good whatsoever about her. but at this point i say "if you can vote for that vile woman and can still sleep through the night you kind of deserve the bad political outcomes that are sure to follow.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
there are a lot of old people. red necks, gun owners, people who don't like paying taxes very much in this state. I think the florida race is gonna be close, and I might make a slight effort to vote twice.

So, Gun wielding, red neck, vote rigging tax avoiders..........But not in anyway deplorable?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It's would be the 3rd time of 41 elections?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The Trump Titanic sinks a little further...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Trump will win Florida, and the election!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I guess you proclaim to be a psychic then ... no one knows who's going to win what state especially not you.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

In other words all the rigged ones...we know of

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well Rat Spit... lets call off the election and give it to her royal highness Hillary...

I am so glad you removed all doubt with your claims... I bet its all above board and honest no agenda pushing here no sir no sir..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
That all depends on how many deceased registered voters turn out this time....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda

Not necessarily. New York and California most times than not are democrat states. Florida is the only true swing state out of the three.

It can be done as it has before. Edit: Hasn't been done before. If all three states vote dem.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
Nice graph of all states broken who they voted for there and which person went on win.

Although. The last 23 elections. Florida voted for the loser only twice. Both times they chose a Republican who lost.

Reagan won California and Florida.

80, 84, 88, 92, 00, 04 All those election years Florida voted Republican for President.

Only once in 92 did Florida vote for the losing candidate.

Get your facts sSource

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Agreed, the DNC orchestrated the hurricane to buss all of the republicans out of state, and it will not be "safe" for them to return until after the polls close.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join