It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump playing a role for the globalists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have often read on alternative sites that there is a group of very powerful and very wealthy individuals (or families) that have been plotting for a very long time to bring us to a time where we will accept a one world government lead by these obviously superior people (them).

I have also read that the president to be is selected by this elite group, and then they use their power and money to make it happen that who they chose
becomes president. Part of this game is to play Democrat vs Republican in order to suggest that there is actually a choice.

Is it possible that Trump was approached by the power elite and asked whether he would play the role of setting the stage for Hillary to make it through to the White House? Why? Because the elite were aware of how hated Hillary is in America, and they knew that Trump's less than desirable history when it comes to minorities and women and his business interactions could actually achieve the miracle of making Hillary Clinton, a very nasty if not evil woman, the better choice, a hold your nose and chose her choice.

Why would Donald chose to participate in this scam? He's old and he thought it would be an adventure? They blackmailed him? His ego said go for it?

I'm just speculating. Most likely not true. But after 9/11, and other false flags, I have no doubt that anything is possible when it comes to the so called powers that be, and their ability to manipulate our understanding of so-called reality .

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
No, Hilary is.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well, obviously Hillary is also playing a role as the Chosen One, wife of Bill.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
Well, obviously Hillary is also playing a role as the Chosen One, wife of Bill.

I just hope they put her on our money. Hopefully she can replace Lincoln.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Many of us have been saying that the Trump candidacy was intended to bring down the Republican party and make the dembs the only party and have complete control of the government with no checks and balances. Apparently we were correct.

Trump is pulling campaign ads from key states he needs to win...what's that tell you?

theweek.com...

Was it intentional....only the Orange Messiah knows
edit on 10-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Two parties. One agenda, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Trump is for Trump.
Glory be unto Trump.

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Probably true. But I prefer to doubt.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
I have often read on alternative sites that there is a group of very powerful and very wealthy individuals (or families) that have been plotting for a very long time to bring us to a time where we will accept a one world government lead by these obviously superior people (them).

I have also read that the president to be is selected by this elite group, and then they use their power and money to make it happen that who they chose
becomes president. Part of this game is to play Democrat vs Republican in order to suggest that there is actually a choice.

Is it possible that Trump was approached by the power elite and asked whether he would play the role of setting the stage for Hillary to make it through to the White House? Why? Because the elite were aware of how hated Hillary is in America, and they knew that Trump's less than desirable history when it comes to minorities and women and his business interactions could actually achieve the miracle of making Hillary Clinton, a very nasty if not evil woman, the better choice, a hold your nose and chose her choice.

Why would Donald chose to participate in this scam? He's old and he thought it would be an adventure? They blackmailed him? His ego said go for it?

I'm just speculating. Most likely not true. But after 9/11, and other false flags, I have no doubt that anything is possible when it comes to the so called powers that be, and their ability to manipulate our understanding of so-called reality .

it is a pos

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

The whole concept of globalist control over the US, or for that matter anywhere else on the planet, is that both or all parties who have any legitimate hope of governing the place, be owned either partially or entirely by interests other than those of the people whose vote elect them.

So yes, but that does not mark him out as any different than anyone else who has been elected in the last one hundred and three years.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Zbigniew Brzezinski has said that the biggest threat they (tptb) face in the 21st century is a informed electorate .The Donald may have been their trump card . Watching this election and seeing all of this dirty laundry coming out only confirmed to us what we suspected all along . Can you imagine what the next election might look like ?

The true ptb dont want the front position of the leaders , they like being out of sight ,because if and when it turns real bad they are much safer .Better to have fall guys .

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Exactly, "Divide the sheeple and Conquer", although Trump may be part of TPTB

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Trump is playing a role for the Republican base who he hopes will gobble up his post-loss books, TV shows, and any other media he can dream up.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There’s a old saying

“There’s some the devil don’t even want.”

That applies to Trump. He was always thought of as a peasant by the NYC old money crowd.

And that is likely how the NWO rich view Trump as a nouveau riche peasant like a Rock or rap star,
even though he got his money from his father,

Though if he is really a shill for Hillary then this is Trumps way of being let into the NWO global elite club where afortime he was rejected

They will probably have a secret initiation for Trump somewhere where he'll have to have a bone put up his ass or some kind of sick ritualistic nonsense they do.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

They will probably have a secret initiation for Trump somewhere where he'll have to have a bone put up his ass or some kind of sick ritualistic nonsense they do.

LOL.

Normally Trump has to pay extra for that.

top topics

join