It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary moneyman highlights new Saudi Connection (2015)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

This is an amazing article given that it has just been revealed that HRC and the Govt knew that Saudi Arabia was funding ISIS as early as 2014. Yet Hillary campaign takes funding from Saudi Arabia as consultants.... And she claims to want to defeat ISIS?

dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In her campaign, Hillary Clinton has pledged to push for sweeping campaign
finance reform that will “end the stranglehold that wealthy interests have
over our political system” and “curb the outsized influence of big money in
American politics.”

Two faced as I don't know what.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The emails show that Hillary and her team identified the Saudis and Qatar funding and helping Isis, then shows they had a plan to put pressure on Saudis and Qatar to stop funding Isis while providing Kurds with help from the US military.

Then the article goes on to say that Saudis and Qatar donated to the Clinton foundation and Will they give the money back.

That's the story, yep that's the big news!

Every single country on earth has donated to th Clinton foundation and so has Donald Trump.

What's the big story here?
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
The emails show that Hillary and her team identified the Saudis and Qatar funding and helping Isis, then shows they had a plan to put pressure on Saudis and Qatar to stop funding Isis while providing Kurds with help from the US military.

Then the article goes on to say that Saudis and Qatar donated to the Clinton foundation and Will they give the money back.

That's the story, yep that's the big news!

Every single country on earth has donated to th Clinton foundation and so has Donald Trump.

What's the big story here?

Where does it say they will give the money back? The yahoo article from the OP says tha Saudis have given 10 to 25 million to the clinton foundation, and fees to Bill and Podesta agency for representing them.

The Saudis have longstanding ties to the Clintons: The kingdom of Saudi Arabia is among the largest donors to the Clinton Foundation, contributing between $10 million and $25 million, according to the foundation’s website (which discloses figures only in broad categories, not precise sums). Bill Clinton has also received hefty fees for speeches in Saudi Arabia, including $600,000 for two talks while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. Last Sept. 4, Bill Clinton met with King Salman for what was described by one source as a “brief courtesy visit” at the Four Seasons Hotel. Two weeks later, on Sept. 18, the Podesta Group filed papers with the Justice Department reporting that it had been retained by an entity called “the Center for Studies and Media Affairs at the Saudi Royal Court.”

www.yahoo.com...

No where in that article does it say they will give that money back.

The second article says similar amounts were given.

Qatar has given between $1 million and $5 million to the Clinton Foundation and Saudi Arabia has donated upwards of $25 million dollars to the Foundation.

dailycaller.com...

Again, I see nowhere where it mentions giving money back.

In fact, the leaked emails show thaat Hillary knew in 2014 that Saudia and Qatar were funiding ISIS, and yet she has yet to return the over 30 million dollars. Why would she wait to return the money?

No I am sorry, I see no proof of what you are saying. I see proof that Hillary knew that these countries were arming ISIS in 2014, but in 2015 let the Podesta group she was connected to represent the Saudias, and accepted millions of dollars from these known sponsors of terrorism.

That is horrible.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm going from the dailycaller article, after reading the emails the writer mentions the money Qatar and Saudi donated to the Clinton foundation then ask if the Clintons are willing to give the money back.

I didn't say they did just quoted what the writer said.

Either way it looks like another non story, the ClintonFoundation is up there with the bill and Melinda gates foundation, everyone and their mom has donated to them.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If Hillary is "pro-women" why accept money from a country that chops women's hands off if they're caught driving a car?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Aside from the fact that this is now state sponsored terror.
Is hill aiding and abeting terrorists?

Oh and this crap filled sock will smack barry squarely between the eyes.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Socrato

Let me just say bravo to you for posting this.

This may be the most damning leak to come out yet, because it has such broad implications.

The first has nothing to do with the elections, and is just that our leaders know that Saudi and Qatar are sponsering ISIS. yet we still continue to be buddies with them. This proves this amdinstrations foriegn policy hypocrisy.

It may also prove why Obama is always trying to downplay ISIS, he doesn't want people to know that he is cozying up to countries that sponsor them.

This is an outrage, and should be front page news!

And then we have the election implications.

This is damning as far as I am concerned.

Remember when the media went nuts because David Duke may have donated money to Trump. He had to denounce him, etc. etc. Although Duke is a scum bag, he pales in comparison to ISIS.

And now we find out that in 2014 Hillary knew that Saudi and Qatar were giving money to ISIS, and yet she still accepted the money the gave her? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

But it gets worse.

Keep in mind that the leaked email was from August 17 Here is what it said.

“While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region,” Clinton wrote.

dailycaller.com...

You get that date, August of 2014.

Now fast forward to September 2014. Look at this!!!!

Last Sept. 4, Bill Clinton met with King Salman for what was described by one source as a “brief courtesy visit” at the Four Seasons Hotel. Two weeks later, on Sept. 18, the Podesta Group filed papers with the Justice Department reporting that it had been retained by an entity called “the Center for Studies and Media Affairs at the Saudi Royal Court.”

www.yahoo.com...

So on August 17 2014 Hillary is writing that she knows that Saudi is a state sponsor of ISIS, and says we should pressure them. The next Month, Bill meets with the Saudis, and two weeks later, the Podesta Group that is connected to the Clintons is hired to represent the Saudis.

This is unbelievable!!!!

Keep in mind that the August 17 email was to John Podesta, HIllarys campaign manager, and brother of the Podesta Group Chairman Tony Podesta. So Hillary emails John about knowing the saudis sponsor Isis, a couple of weeks later Bill visits the Saudis, and then a couple of weeks later the Saudis hire Hillarys campaign managers brother firm to help their public image. Just what was the Podesta group supposed to do for the Saudis?

The Saudi government, under increasing criticism over civilian casualties from its airstrikes in Yemen and a harsh crackdown on political dissidents at home, has just hired a powerhouse Washington, D.C., lobbying firm headed by a top Hillary Clinton fundraiser — an arrangement that critics charge raises fresh questions about the influence that foreign government lobbyists could have on her campaign.

The Saudi contract with the Podesta Group, owned by veteran Washington lobbyist and Clinton campaign bundler Tony Podesta, calls for the firm to provide “public relations” and other services on behalf of the royal court of King Salman.

www.yahoo.com...

This is amazing. It is proof that not only did Hillary know that the Saudis sponsored ISIS, but she sent Bill to meet with them, and then sent a firm connected to her to help cover up the Saudis crimes.

In exchange, the Saudis paid the Clinton foundation up to 25 million dollars that Clinton has not given back, and paid the Podesta firm and Bill large sums of money.

This should be the biggest story on the news right now! Proof that Hillary intentional took money from and helped a sponsor of ISIS!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

This may be the most damning leak to come out yet, because it has such broad implications

Yep

Its going to get really quiet in here.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I dont understand why this thread is titled the way it is, and placed under breaking news from 2015. I am sorry but I have to make a new thread that illustrates that important revelations are from the wikileaks today!

I swear, this is a bombshell.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Go ahead man, I'm not in it for credit. I'm thankful you see this.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Are you sure Obama is the one cozying up to the Saudis and others or is this just standard US policy?

I mean I sure ain't voting for Clinton but the Saudis have deep ties to the US. It sure as heck wasnt Obama to cozy up to these people he just is continuing the policy. The Bush family has very close ties to the Sauds and the usual suspects. As do the players from Nixon and Reagans administrations.

Its time people wake up. Its both parties. That Iranian money Obama gave back was just a repeat of Reagan selling weapons to Iran to get the hostages back in Lebanon.

It is standard US policy. The only guy I remotely trust on foriegn policy is Rand Paul. He is the only one putting bills forth to stop the madness.

new topics

top topics

join