It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Proof That Benghazi Was Preventable?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Nothing funnier than watching a lot of itchy triggers pounce on your post, based on the title and NOT the content.

Well played!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Well, they definitely seem to found a weakness in about 28% of us.

The rest, of course, never even watched his show, and aren't associated with him through network marketing or other pyramid schemes. We never thought he was interesting, let alone a "good idea."

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Steak
Is anyone really going to argue Benghazi wasn't preventable? This is hysterical - evidently everyone is worried about some Trump/Russia connection while Hillary sells them Uranium. Amazing...

Clearly you missed a lot. Don't skim if you don't want to look foolish.

As for the "Hillary sells them uranium" quip. No. Hillary didn't "sell them uranium" but I honestly, I don't expect much from you as you probably have heard Donald restate that myth a number of times and you, like him, can't be bothered to do more than try to memorize superficial talking points. (talking points sourced from idiots at that)

Why don't you briefly explain your argument for the validity of that statement? Because as far as I can tell, you're just another useful idiot mindlessly parroting things you don't actually know anything about.

Put up or shut up.

cash-flowed-to- clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
crimsongod21 said

"The only question is who is holding his leash? Putin or some one else. Eiither way..... We are all still doomed if he wins...

Then again we are probably doomed no matter who wins"...
a reply to: crimsongod21

That has to be the most honest statement I have read Keep up the good work folks

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

OH NO! A picture of Clinton doing her job!

Did you know that in 2013, through Dmitry Peskov, through Aras Agalarov, Putin tried to meet face to face with Trump while he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant (which Agalarov had convinced Trump to hold in Moscow and which was held at Agalarov's venue and partly financed by the Russian Oligarch)?

Apparently Trump arrived late and the meeting didn't happen but Putin sent a gift to Trump which was delivered by Agalarov's daughter, Sheyla.

Do you know how it is that Trump knows Paul Manafort and who Paul Manafort is and what he actually does? They weren't strangers before Manafort became his campaign manager. He didn't just thumb through the Yellow Pages under "campaign management." I believe Manafort is how Carter Page ended up a foreign policy advisor (with a focus on Russia) to Trump given their own connections through Pinchuk and Akhmetov who were working on a very large, very political deal to purchase a steel mill at a time when Manafort was working for Akhmetov and Page for Pinchuk (or at least with).

What do you know about Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (former director of the DIA) and Trump supporter/advisor? Want to see an interesting picture?

Do you know who those two men are? I don't think you're really up for this.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have family in the military. If Hillary could not keep Benghazi safe, how can she even keep American safe!!?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Did you know that in 2013, through Dmitry Peskov, through Aras Agalarov, Putin tried to meet face to face with Trump while he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant (which Agalarov had convinced Trump to hold in Moscow and which was held at Agalarov's venue and partly financed by the Russian Oligarch)?

Apparently Trump arrived late and the meeting didn't happen but Putin sent a gift to Trump which was delivered by Agalarov's daughter, Sheyla.

Do you know how it is that Trump knows Paul Manafort and who Paul Manafort is and what he actually does? They weren't strangers before Manafort became his campaign manager. He didn't just thumb through the Yellow Pages under "campaign management." I believe Manafort is how Carter Page ended up a foreign policy advisor (with a focus on Russia) to Trump given their own connections through Pinchuk and Akhmetov who were working on a very large, very political deal to purchase a steel mill at a time when Manafort was working for Akhmetov and Page for Pinchuk (or at least with).

What do you know about Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (former director of the DIA) and Trump supporter/advisor? Want to see an interesting picture?

Yeah and through 6 degrees of Seperation we're all related to Kevin Bacon.
edit on 11-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Exactly. You're not actually prepared to discuss the topic but you'll run to Google for a link. Like I said:

Why don't you briefly explain your argument for the validity of that statement? Because as far as I can tell, you're just another useful idiot mindlessly parroting things you don't actually know anything about.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I think the point is not that Trump has direct ties to Russia, but that Russia wants Trump to win.

Don't know if this has been thought of yet, but I get the strong feeling that Putin supports Trump KNOWING that he is unfit to be President and KNOWING that Trump will most likely bring on the downfall of the U.S. as a superpower - through sheer stupidity if nothing else. It is exactly what Russia wants and has been planning for decades now methinks.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Do you have proof Trump's dealings with Russia (if they exist) deal with National Security? For example, did Donald Trump supply Russia with Uranium? If not - I suggest you run along and waste your time on someone else. This nonsense doesn't play with me.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
I have family in the military. If Hillary could not keep Benghazi safe, how can she even keep American safe!!?

I agree - how about we let the Military decide who the next President is - and it won't be HRC.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Exactly. You're not actually prepared to discuss the topic but you'll run to Google for a link. Like I said:

Why waste your time when the facts are out? Oh right - you can't handle the facts...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yeah and through 6 degrees of Seperation we're all related to Kevin Bacon.

Except in the case of Trump it would be like half his campaign knowing Kevin Bacon and having worked with him in the past.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This whole Trump-Russia connection is a farce. The DNC is full of crap and they are being incredibly reckless at this point blaming Russia for everything. How about the current state of the relationship with Russia that started with Hillary as SoS? A complete disaster in what increasingly looks like it's getting to the brink of another war or a new Cold War.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ah, well. This is ATS after all, right?
So I'll propose the following scenario:

- Clinton has been promised to win (forget the word 'election') no matter what.
- Forget Rep - Dem thinking. Just an illusion of TPTB to give you your black-and-white drug.
- Trump has been hired as pseudo-counterplayer. Having the first woman in the White House would always win over a p*ssy-grabbing billionaire.
- They underestimated the real support that Trump gets from the general public. Because we NEED change. Obama was a joke. Clinton is no way better - even worse!!
- Because the outcome must look plausible to prevent public outrage you have to make Trump look terrible. Not hard.
- Forget about terms like US vs. Russia etc. On the TPTB level they are all the same and in bed with each other.
- Because people believe Trump is looking for 'evidence' to blow up Clinton's campaign and dumb enough to run into a trap they have fabricated this story that makes him look like he has been caught in the act of telling false tales.
- Trump might have known this whole spin. He takes his part in the game and acts as he is told.
- People fall for this plot and it looks even more plausible that Trump is going to loose.
- Expect more stuff like this to happen. They want to enforce the belief that Trump is unelectable. This only makes the outcome more plausible when Clinton wins (as she will in ANY case).

edit on 11-10-2016 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

.i guess in your fantasy world a link replete with refutations to all your misinformed statements is not sufficient rebuttal?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
This whole Trump-Russia connection is a farce. The DNC is full of crap and they are being incredibly reckless at this point blaming Russia for everything. How about the current state of the relationship with Russia that started with Hillary as SoS? A complete disaster in what increasingly looks like it's getting to the brink of another war or a new Cold War.

Heaven forbid that Russia back off.

Let's blame Hillary.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

With all due respect, just because I am not voting does not remove my ability to bitch about it.
Thats a fallacy.
I have decided to not vote, because we cannot vote our way out of this situation.
Its all just sheep deciding which wolf is going to eat you.
You think because you get to choose the wolf that makes it any better?

I do support Trump because he is a different kind of beast all together, but I am not going to vote.
On election night I will watch with glee, but I will be doing something actually productive like canning food or loading rifle mags.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Nice pivot dummy.

I know that in 2005, Bill Clinton went with the chairman of UrAsia (Giustra), a Canadian company, to Kazakhstan, essentially to facilitate a deal for UrAsia to purchase mineral rights to uranium fields in Kazahkstan from Kazatomprom. That same year, the chairman donated millions of dollars from his own foundation and committed another $100 million to a Clinton Foundation project. He also hosted a celebrity fundraiser that raked in something like $15 million in donations.

In 2007, UrAsia merged with Uranium One, a South African company and the newly formed company took the name Uranium One and was headquartered in Canada. During that deal, Giustra, the conduit for 97%-98% of the money that we're talking about, sold off his interest in the company at that time for something like $45 million. The new chairman, Tefler, donated a smallish amount (under a million) from his own charity in 2007 to the Clinton Foundation. This is all before Clinton was Secretary of State of course.

In 2009, Kazatomprom's chief executive and a few of his underlings were arrested and charged with embezzling funds from Kazatomprom. The allegation by two of the political parties in Kazahkstan was that the arrests were politically motivated and I seem to remember that — suprisingly — Russia was behind it (there's actually a US diplomatic cable about it leaved by WL ironically enough). The arrests and cable leak led to uncertainty that caused the Uranium One stock price to tank. The company contacted the US Embassy and the Canadian government and asked for help in Kazahkstan to insure that they weren't going to lose their access to the uranium there. An emissary was dispatched to interface with the Kazahkstani government to get assurances.

If memory serves me, it was also in 2009 that Rosatom purchased a 16% stake in Uranium One. Before, during and after the period, Tefler's charity continued to donate to the Clinton Foundation, however the amounts totaled what? $3-5 million over 5 years? Something like that.

At any rate, Rosatom (the state-owned Russian uranium company) decided to increase their holdings to 51% in 2009 or maybe early 2010. At about the same time Bill Clinton gave a paid speech in Moscow for half a million. The same folks have paid several world leaders to speak and there's no evidence of a connection to Rosatom. At any rate, because Uranium One has rights to about 20% of the uranium fields in the US (who produces 2% of the world's uranium), the deal had to be approved by the CFIUS (created by a Ford EO) which is comprised of heads of departments representing security, commerce and state.

The only one who can override the CFIUS to veto a deal is the President. There were 9 votes. HRC as SoS was 1 vote. There's no evidence that she advocated for the deal. It's also important to remember that this time incoming Obama administration was engaged in the "reset with Russia" and trying to improve relations.

It's also important to realize that the US is a net importer of uranium and that the NRC has to sign off on any exports of uranium from the US. The result? AFAIK, no uranium has been exported to Russia or anywhere else from the US because of this deal. I think in hindsight, CFIUS should have rejected the deal considering that one of Russia uses the price of various fuels for leverage.

That said, there's absolutely no truth to the statement "Clinton sold 20% of our uranium to Russia!"

Now step up your game and update your uninformed opinions.
edit on 2016-10-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So you admit the obvious conflict of interest

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join