It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Proof That Benghazi Was Preventable?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

then you have no room to talk.

Trump is an idiot. This place -- ATS -- is witnessing the abject meltdown of his fan club. Delusional and spectacularly ill-informed. Oh, and deplorable. Yep.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

While Eichenwald might have jumped the gun in concluding that Sputnik (or worse) was Trump's source (which doesn't mean that he was wrong), Glenn Greenwald's principal concern is defending WikiLeaks and dismissing any talk of Russian involvement with WikiLeaks as neo-McCarthyism.

He's no better than those he presumes to admonish as he employs the same tactics he decries in the defense of WL. Unlike Eichenwald who he casts as "Clinton-adoring writer Kurt Eichenwald," Greenwald is inextricably linked to the objects of his irrational defense — ostensibly Assange/WikiLeaks but to a significant extent, himself and The Intercept (of which he is 1/3 owner?) — which was one of two handpicked sources for the initial Guccifer 2.0 "leaks."

In other words, he has serious vested interests in dismissing Russian involvement with both WikiLeaks and through them and Guccifer 2.0, with himself and The Intercept.

Furthermore, he can't even get his own reporting right (from your link):

Then, in his campaign speech last night, Trump made reference to the Sputnik article (hours after it was published and spread on social media), claiming (obviously inaccurately) that even Blumenthal had criticized Clinton on Benghazi. That’s all that happened. There is zero suggestion in the article, let alone evidence, that any WikiLeaks email was doctored: It wasn’t.

Why is he saying that Trump made reference to the Sputnik article? How does he know that the Sputnik article was the ultimate source of the Trump fiasco? He doesn't know that any more than Eichenwald does but he's got no problem making a similar statement in regards to Trump because his chief concern is shielding WL from allegations of Russian involvement/influence.

I also wonder if he even read Eichenwald's article. Now bear with me for a minute here. This is what Eichenwald said in his article:

The Russians have been obtaining American emails and now are presenting complete misrepresentations of them—falsifying them—in hopes of setting off a cascade of events that might change the outcome of the presidential election. The big question, of course, is why are the Russians working so hard to damage Clinton and, in the process, aid Donald Trump? That is a topic for another time.

So no, Mr. Greenwald, he's not claiming that the emails in the WL archives were forgeries (though not even Assange can't guarantee they're not — let's be honest here, how COULD they be authenticated?), he's claiming that a state-controlled Russian "news" agency was falsifying an email by misrepresenting it. They did in fact do that, and it's not really a point of contention.

I wonder if Greenwald understood that part if he'd even have bothered with his own article?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No, you haven't. You've provided junk internet words.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I just have to know why anyone would want Hillary in office, how can you support her?

She makes Trump look like a choir boy.

I'm not voting for Clinton, I'm voting against Trump.

How anyone can vote for a deplorable sexual pervert is a mystery to me.

Want the links again?
edit on 11-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I just have to know why anyone would want Hillary in office, how can you support her?

I take it you know absolutely nothing about Trump. True she may be a low life scumbag but at least she has the brains and experience to do the job.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

When you only look for bad, negative, mis-interpreted, Right Wing twisting, etc - - - that is all you will find.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think you and I can remember Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre.

a reply to: underwerks

Jeez, I wish I can't agree with you. Sadly, you have a good point. Trump does seem to not care, to use whatever helps him, and to blame others. And, yes, that is what makes hate so vile; it darkens, obscures where we want to go, so that we take a wrong course, not able to see (and sometimes our heads are in a dark place because of hate lol).

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Want the links again?

And so you will vote for a woman instead that takes money from countries that she knows sponsor Isis, and then helps provide PR for them to cover that up?

In my book, I rate making lewd comments as less egregious than helping states that fund organizations that take child sex slaves, behead gay people, etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

No, you haven't. You've provided junk internet words.

you mean a valid news article?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: olaru12

Want the links again?

And so you will vote for a woman instead that takes money from countries that she knows sponsor Isis, and then helps provide PR for them to cover that up?

In my book, I rate making lewd comments as less egregious than helping states that fund organizations that take child sex slaves, behead gay people, etc.

That is about the size of it, sadly.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wardaddy454
But...
Trump ate it up?
No?

Extreme vetting. Extreme. Beautiful extreme vetting.

I'm glad he did, brings more pressure and scrutiny on Clinton et al. None of this is hurting Trump as much as these continuous email leaks hurt Clinton.

Also, aren't you a little old to be acting like a child?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Stupid post,

Trumps team used a foreign news article as a source for "damning" Hillary news. Turns out the source was wrong.

End of story.

You are blowing this up into a big giant parade balloon because you hate Trump.
His campaign is not the first nor will it be the last to make a gaff regarding a news source.
Hillary's campaign has done similar things. It was an error and it was accepted because it showed something that Trump and his team wanted to believe, and is consistent with information they know to be true.

Not voting BTW so dont accuse me of being a Trump shill.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
oh no look at me!
im actually posting links that relate to the thread title!
Hillary-Obama-administration-lied-Benghazi-video-story-turn-just-8-weeks-election-says-GOP-congressman-Republicans-release-scathing-report-2012-terror -attack.html

edit on 11-10-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
oi... its piling up in here....

but like it has been repeated in this thread over and over again. at best this shows that Trump and his cronies are Morons, at worst it shows that he is colluding with the Kremlin.

choose to beleive it or not, thats what this shows...

now for every one saying "IM NOT VOTING" blah blah blah

just remember dont vote dont bitch.

i know every one thinks this is a two party race, and it will end up coming down to one of these two but you still have a voice and you should express it even if its "throwing your vote away " on a third party its still better than being the silent majority....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The sadness runs deep.....

You must pick a candidate that is Honest, Trustworthy, Caring.

Unfortunately, there are no choices to pick from the current roster.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Is anyone really going to argue Benghazi wasn't preventable? This is hysterical - evidently everyone is worried about some Trump/Russia connection while Hillary sells them Uranium. Amazing...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is a joke...

Who's laughing now? How much damage has Isis done in Libya thanks to HRC... SMH

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Is anyone really going to argue Benghazi wasn't preventable? This is hysterical - evidently everyone is worried about some Trump/Russia connection while Hillary sells them Uranium. Amazing...

b..but donald is orange!
and said pu##y...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It's unreal...

Then, she said, Putin invited her to what she described as his “private inner sanctum.”

Please though OP - keep trying to connect Trump to Russia.

edit on 11-10-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

Clearly you missed a lot. Don't skim if you don't want to look foolish.

As for the "Hillary sells them uranium" quip. No. Hillary didn't "sell them uranium" but I honestly, I don't expect much from you as you probably have heard Donald restate that myth a number of times and you, like him, can't be bothered to do more than try to memorize superficial talking points. (talking points sourced from idiots at that)

Why don't you briefly explain your argument for the validity of that statement? Because as far as I can tell, you're just another useful idiot mindlessly parroting things you don't actually know anything about.

Put up or shut up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join