It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Proof That Benghazi Was Preventable?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

This is the court of public opinion--facts be damned, no matter how misinformation is used. All that needs to happen is for the story to appear long enough to create buzz around it. After that, if it gets deleted and even an apology gets issued, those who believe the story will not change their minds.

Hell, this is the same method that our public schools use to teach our kids.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

damn...I almost believed you meant the headline!!

I thought "oh no!" and face-palmed myself.
Thank gods it was another sarcastic EXPOSURE of the dimwit. I mean, "the donald." Derp. Donald Derp.

Mister Donald Derp, Dimwit

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
this thread is such a scam. Ambassador Stevens COULD have been saved.

he REPEATEDLY begged for assistance before BEING RAPED AND MURDERED by "MODERATE REBELS" that HILLARY CLINTON ARMED with us taxpayer funded weapons.

The fake sputnik article is just a strawman.

BENGHAZI WAS TOTALLY PREVENTABLE

Drones were circling above U.S. consulate during Libya attack but officials decided NOT to mount a rescue mission- U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens repeatedly pleaded with the State Department for additional security personnel -Republicans say the Obama administration denied the request for political reasons - The White House says it had no role in procuring security detail for Stevens

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This election is such a scam. We COULD have been offered a viable candidate by the GOP.

Please try to focus on the fact that Trump is unfit to be President.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So Trump was told weeks before the debates that Russia was directly involved in the recent hacks, yet he still chose to say he had no idea who was behind it during the debates. Wonder why? ETA: That article deserves it's own thread.

I know, crazy, huh. IMO Trump either will not or cannot mentally process all the briefing information. He has built his real estate and name marketing business on hype that he creates. He has had no need to go outside this hype to be successful. Until now. And he can't do it.

America is not immune to authoritarian personalities, either as leaders or as followers. Our founding fathers understood this and tried to create a govt with checks and balances and a party system and a free press to keep authoritarianism in check. Well, has worked pretty well up until now. Until we got unbalanced in party system and press and rational thought.

IMO it could be that Trump is unable to process all that briefing information because he is in the early stages of Alzheimers. We have no reasonable medical evaluation to know this.

Years ago, I had an acquaintance who became mentally unhinged and decided one day to go on a strange diet that was harmful, and he had to be involuntarily admitted for psychiatric care. Trump seems to enjoy a diet of hype and falsehoods, but it is harmful not just to him but for the nation (and the world nowadays, for that matter). Those around Trump could very well be obliging Trump in his strange diet, feeding him hype and falsehoods. And, of course, Russian Intelligence would be more than happy to provide some caviar for Trump's strange diet.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I think this thread (according to the title) is about the preventability of.a us ambassador being murdered.in beghazi.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I have provided proof in This Thread the tragedy was totally preventable.
the fake Sputnik article is a straw man
This Thread is a scam and an insult to intelligence
edit on 11-10-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: dashen

This election is such a scam. We COULD have been offered a viable candidate by the GOP.

Please try to focus on the fact that Trump is unfit to be President.

Both Candidates are unfit to be President, not just Trump.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This article details relevant information in regards to Trump's faux pas of reading an article that was pulled for jumping the gun in it's claims:

In the Democratic Echo Chamber, Inconvenient Truths Are Recast as Putin Plots

Donald Trump, for reasons I’ve repeatedly pointed out, is an extremist, despicable and dangerous candidate, and his almost-certain humiliating defeat is less than a month away. So I realize there is little appetite in certain circles for critiques of any of the tawdry and sometimes fraudulent journalistic claims and tactics being deployed to further that goal. In the face of an abusive, misogynistic, bigoted, scary, lawless authoritarian, what’s a little journalistic fraud or constant fear-mongering about subversive Kremlin agents between friends if it helps to stop him?

But come January, Democrats will continue to be the dominant political faction in the U.S. – more so than ever – and the tactics they are now embracing will endure past the election, making them worthy of scrutiny. Those tactics now most prominently include dismissing away any facts or documents that reflect negatively on their leaders as fake, and strongly insinuating that anyone who questions or opposes those leaders is a stooge or agent of the Kremlin, tasked with a subversive and dangerously un-American mission on behalf of hostile actors in Moscow.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I have provided proof in This Thread the tragedy was totally preventable.
the fake Sputnik article is a straw man
This Thread is a scam and an insult to intelligence

Trump is walking, talking, spray-tanned insult to intelligence. It wasn't a fake Sputnik article but feel free to completely disregard the Sputnik article if you want.

There's no getting around the fact that Donald Trump is an idiot who will repeat absolutely anything he is told and represent it matter-of-factly — passionately even — as the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

and that is worse than pinnochio pants suit on fire clinton

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

so what of it? You choose him?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
All bull# aside, of course it was preventable. You don't need a fake story. Just read about the situation and use some commons sense. The aftermath was a clear cover up which was cemented in leaked e-mails.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Oh you mean that Sidney Blumenthal....

The private citizen with no security clearance that Hillary traded classified emails with....

That Sidney Blumenthal?

That Sidney Blumenthal that Obama banned from working for the White House but Hillary ignored, and continued to consult?

Sure... go ahead and vote for someone who as Secretary of State and totally ignored President Obama banning Blumenthal from working for him. Excellent presidential material right there.
edit on R582016-10-11T10:58:14-05:00k5810Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Oh you mean that Sidney Blumenthal....

The private citizen with no security clearance that Hillary traded classified emails with....

That Sidney Blumenthal?

Right, therefore trump is bad.
Get with the program bro

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Bloodydagger

so what of it? You choose him?

Neither. I'm staying home.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

This had never happened before because until Trump we had never had an outsider to the system with such good chances of winning tha election.

And if he gets elected make sure he delivers his promise from day 1

What's Trump gonna do when people tell him NO?

Fire them?

Refuse to pay them?

edit on 11-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: underwerks

So Trump was told weeks before the debates that Russia was directly involved in the recent hacks, yet he still chose to say he had no idea who was behind it during the debates. Wonder why? ETA: That article deserves it's own thread.

I know, crazy, huh. IMO Trump either will not or cannot mentally process all the briefing information. He has built his real estate and name marketing business on hype that he creates. He has had no need to go outside this hype to be successful. Until now. And he can't do it.

America is not immune to authoritarian personalities, either as leaders or as followers. Our founding fathers understood this and tried to create a govt with checks and balances and a party system and a free press to keep authoritarianism in check. Well, has worked pretty well up until now. Until we got unbalanced in party system and press and rational thought.

IMO it could be that Trump is unable to process all that briefing information because he is in the early stages of Alzheimers. We have no reasonable medical evaluation to know this.

Years ago, I had an acquaintance who became mentally unhinged and decided one day to go on a strange diet that was harmful, and he had to be involuntarily admitted for psychiatric care. Trump seems to enjoy a diet of hype and falsehoods, but it is harmful not just to him but for the nation (and the world nowadays, for that matter). Those around Trump could very well be obliging Trump in his strange diet, feeding him hype and falsehoods. And, of course, Russian Intelligence would be more than happy to provide some caviar for Trump's strange diet.

I think Trump just doesn't really care. He'll spout any information if it serves the purpose at hand. Factual? even if what he says isn't factual he can backtrack and say it's everyone else that interpreted it wrong. All the while his supporters look the other way because their hate for Hillary is so strong. You couldn't make a more perfect storm of people with their heads proudly up their a$$.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I just have to know why anyone would want Hillary in office, how can you support her?

She makes Trump look like a choir boy.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Do you know what a straw man argument is?

Christopher-Stevens -Ambassador-pleaded-for-extra-security- in Benghazi-Libya-hours-before-killed

Drones were circling above U.S. consulate during Libya attack but officials decided NOT to mount a rescue mission-
U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens repeatedly pleaded with the State Department for additional security personnel
-Republicans say the Obama administration denied the request for political reasons
- The White House says it had no role in procuring security detail for Stevens

Of course the GOP is going to scream Obama after all they are the ones who pushed for cuts in security.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join