It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING! Proof That Benghazi Was Preventable?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: theantediluvian

I just wanted to say I love your work.

They're still flagging your thread en mass without reading the OP. Jesus is there just a large segment of conservatives on here that just flags anything without looking?

I am sure some of that is occuring,

but could it also be that many people have flagged this thread that read it and still enjoyed it?

I guess I am a conservative, and thats what I did.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:28 AM

Yes. Benghazi was preventable. If the Republicans had approved funds requested for US embassies world-wide, it may not have happened:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
a reply to: crimsongod21

I would wager the same could be said for Hillary.

Which is my point about threads like these in a broader sense. A lot of poo flinging and keyboard smashing for little to no reason.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:56 AM

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

I just wanted to say I love your work.

They're still flagging your thread en mass without reading the OP. Jesus is there just a large segment of conservatives on here that just flags anything without looking?

I am sure some of that is occuring,

but could it also be that many people have flagged this thread that read it and still enjoyed it?

I guess I am a conservative, and thats what I did.

I think you hit the nail on the head, I have to assume to keep my sanity that not every one flagging this thread is doing so without reading it, and seeing the humor and toung in cheek nature of it.

On another note I tried to star your post but apparently I'm not allowed to do so as we share differing opinions lol I have tried like 10 times to no avail.
edit on 12-10-2016 by crimsongod21 because: Fix typo

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:22 AM

I guarantee the high flag count is because trump supporters are flagging without reading.

I guarantee it!

low information voters on a witch hunt. it's scary...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:30 AM
Arms dealer says Clinton and Obama accidentally gave guns to ISIS, Al Qaeda and Benghazi attackers - then tried to scapegoat him for their screw-up with failed $10m felony case

Marc Turi 'had plan to get arms to Libyan rebels in 2011 despite UN ban'
But he says Clinton stole the idea and she and CIA did it without him
However the guns 'then went to Al Qaeda, ISIS and Benghazi attackers'
They tried to scapegoat him by saying he sold the arms illegally, he says
But he claims that he never sold anything in Libya
The five-year, $10m case was dropped last week by prosecutors
He says they didn't want to press on because it would compromise Clinton
The trial would have started on November 8 - which is Election Day
Turi also hinted at information on weapons that disappeared in Benghazi

Read more: crew-up.html#ixzz4MshdKm94
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

edit on 12-10-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:33 AM

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:01 AM
a reply to: knoxie

I agree that has added to the high flag count and may even be the majority of the flags in question, but like I said I
have to hope some of them were from people actually reading the OP and seeing it for what it is.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

This is what you choose to believe?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:46 PM

originally posted by: crimsongod21
a reply to: Dragoon01

While not a direct comment at you at the time, I digress here is the issue at hand, there are legions of people like you who just won't vote. For whatever dribble of a reason they might have, but just maybe if these people would realize hey guess what there are more than two parties here in the states and find a candidate that fits there moral and political leanings things could change, but instead we get it doesn't matte hohum better prepare for the end of times....

People wonder why things don't change well here is your sign its people being lazy ineffectual complainers not getting up and being the change they want to see.

I will never understand people who cry and moan about the state of the nation but do nothing to make it better.

Now while these comments once again are not directly aimed at you, but if the shoe fits......

Hey I used to be like you.
IF only we could just get more people to vote third party we could make a real change. You are not throwing your vote away, vote your consonance. Yeah I been there and done that, got the T-shirts and old third party candidate signs.
You just are not getting it.
The game is rigged, and no third party candidate is going to be allowed into the game to even give it a real shot.
Ask yourself why Johnson is not on the stage with the two big party clowns?
Heck ask yourself why the Libertarian party nominated a clueless lightweight like Johnson and his anti-gun VP partner. The Libertarian party had a real shot at making significant inroads in demonstrating exactly what you said. No they would not win because the system is rigged but they could have made that case as plain as daylight if they had just nominated a candidate that was up on actual current events and not apparently sitting in a basement smoking pot.
This entire mess of a country for the last 16 years SHOULD have opened the eyes of anyone with a couple of brain cells to rub together. We are ruled. We are ruled by ignorant, self-centered, power mad, evil and loathsome creatures. We are fooled into thinking that we have a choice but all we are doing is picking which evil loathsome creature will rule over us.
Thats no choice at all.
So you keep voting for the lizards, I will be here waiting for when people finally decide that they are ready for a real change and we get to burn it all down and start over.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:50 PM
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Please stop watching FOX for a day or two. Try a different network. Just to get your balance.
Doesn't matter which one ----- just please stop tuning in to FOX and try any other cable news site.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:00 PM
I've got another thread in a similar vein that I posted a little while ago that some of you might be interested in:

There's A MOVEMENT To Stop Rapist Clinton!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:26 AM

I have to hope some of them were from people actually reading the OP and seeing it for what it is.

Me too! I don't want to sound like too much of an asshole but for me it was a bit like performance art.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM

Definitely preventable. If the funding for the embassy security hadn't been reduced, the Benghazi situation would not have happened.

While they admitted that funding wasn't a primary cause, they advised that they COULD have moved assets around for coverage, which implies that yes, there was funding issues requiring them to actually HAVE to move assets for coverage.

Considering that Libya was in turmoil with a Civil War at the time, they should have boosted their resources to cover shortfalls. But because they've been taught to do more with less, I'd count that as a direct reason why this was a funding issue and not JUST a management snafu.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:58 PM
Imagine Hillary as President. While she slept through Benghazi, she'll likely do the same during any event in which we are attacked. She doesn't care unless you are a donor to her pay-for-play Foundation.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:39 AM

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I take everything bad I said about Trump back. To hell with Clinton and Sleazy Syndey Blumenthal. I have a confession and it's not an easy one to make. I was completely ignorant all this time. Just wallowing in utter and complete ignorance for all this time. I'm probably going to need a drink or three before this thread is done.

Where to start? Well we all know that the second Podesta Leak came out. Thank God for the Russians! Apparently it's packed with juicy stuff. I mean they really got the dirt on these sleazes. I can't believe I'm going to say this but Mr. Trump really nailed it today in Wilkes Barre, PA:

Here's my transcript:

Here's an interesting one... Syndey Blumenthal. Do you remember what Ambassador Stevens, in Benghazi, was calling and writing and emails — they were desperate for help — they say like 600 times, right?

The only one she was speaking to is Syndney Blumenthal — who's a sleaze. He's a sleaze. Fact Obama wanted her restricted that she couldn't speak. That's probably one of the reasons she wanted to have her private server. She wanted to go. Because she promised Obama that she wouldn't be talking to sleazy Sydney.

So Blumenthal writes a quote. This just came out a little while ago. I have to tell you this.

"One important point has been universally acknowledged by the nine previous reports about Benghazi" — this is Syndey Blumenthal — the only one she was talking to. She wasn't talking to Ambassador Stevens. Even the 600 calls — probably desperation!

"The attack wasn't almost certainly preventable." Benghazi. "Clinton was in charge of the State Department and had failed to protect the United States personnel at an American consulate in Libya" He meant Benghazi. "If the GOP wants to raise that as a talking point against her, it is legitimate."

In other words he's now admitted that they could have done something about Benghazi. This just came out a little while ago...

I just got chills. Right? Syndney Blumenthal — Sleazy Sydney Blumenthal — a total loser. Admitted in an email. That they could have done something about Benghazi.

It get's better folks. It gets better, believe me. The Russians who already know that Trump is a genius. The Russians scooped all the horrible liars in the mainstream media folks. Unbelievable. It's a disgrace how bad these people are at their jobs. You or me? We'd be fired but not these losers. So here's the deal folks. The Russian news site — Sputnik — way over on the other side of the planet. It's far, believe me. I've never been there. They published an article and it said this:

In a major revelation from the second batch of WikiLeaks emails from Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta it was learned that Hillary's top confidante Sidney Blumenthal believed that the investigation into Benghazi was legitimate because it was "preventable" and the result of State Department negligence.

In an email titled "The Truth" from Hillary's top confidante Sidney Blumenthal, the adviser writing to undisclosed recipients said that "one important point that has been universally acknowledged by nine previous reports about Benghazi: The attack was almost certainly preventable" in what may turn out to be the big October surprise from the WikiLeaks released of emails hacked from the account of Clinton Campaign Chair John Podesta.

Can you believe this? How do they have the news so much faster then we do? They're so far away. Doesn't make sense. Doesn't make sense. A Russian state-owned news agency would have this before we did. Thankfully, Donald Trump took a break from grabbin' all those kitties that he was able to get his hands on this!

There's only one problem folks:

Donald Trump is a tremendously stupid person who repeats whatever anyone says to him or puts on a piece of paper in jams in his stubby-fingered, orange-hued hands — including the disinformation from his pro-Putin, Kremlin-connected, Eastern oligarch serving handlers ("advisors" — whatever) — as well I'm sure as his new debate coach, Steve Bannon, provider of 2nd debate talking points.

I'll let Kurt Eichenwald tell the rest:

I am Sidney Blumenthal. At least, that is what Vladimir Putin—and, somehow, Donald Trump—seem to believe.

The evidence emerged thanks to the incompetence of Sputnik, the Russian online news and radio service established by the government controlled news agency, Rossiya Segodnya.

The email was amazing—it linked Boogie Man Blumenthal, Podesta and the topic of conservative political fevered dreams, Benghazi. This, it seemed, was the smoking gun finally proving Clinton bore total responsibility for the terrorist attack on the American outpost in Libya in 2012. Sputnik even declared that the email might be the “October surprise” that could undermine Clinton’s campaign.

Here's the money shot:

Those words sounded really, really familiar. Really familiar. Like, so familiar they struck me as something I wrote. Because they were something I wrote.

Of course, this might be seen as just an opportunity to laugh at the incompetence of the Russian hackers and government press—once they realized their error, Sputnik took the article down. But then things got even more bizarre.

This false story was only reported by the Russian controlled agency (a reference appeared in a Turkish publication, but it was nothing but a link to the Sputnik article). So how did Donald Trump end up advancing the same falsehood put out by Putin’s mouthpiece?

So no, Mr. Putin, I’m not Sidney Blumenthal. And now that you have been exposed once again, get the hell out of our election. And Mr. Trump—you have some explaining to do.

Who cares!!! The way people think and the way the media covers clintons crimes, it just doesn't matter anymore!! What we have is high collar crime that had been perfectly orchestrated with top level government officials to not be caught or punished whenever the were to come to light!!! You mix in the fact that the public who actually support Hillary are incapable of fully understanding what crimes Hillary committed and what punishment is really deserved for these crimes when compared to "locker room" talk!!!

The second that "sexual assault" or even "rape" is ever insinuated to have happened, thats the second whatever crime anyone may have even actually committed is pardoned in the face of the media and even the public!! Nothing compares except for racial white crimes on black person(s)!! The second it's the other way around, nobody gives a cr@p, the same with sexual assault or insinuated rape on a man!!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:33 AM
Yeah, you're right. People didn't care about Bill Clintons rapes or Hillary Clinton sexually assaulting a young girl. The media covers it up as long as they are guaranteed to get their piece of the pie. Trump is too uncorrupted for the media. They can't win if we win. If we lose by being dumb down the elite and their media can feed off us like the parasites they are. So, if you want to remain a slave, yes, by all means vote Hellary.
edit on 15-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>