It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PUBLIC HILLARY vs PRIVATE HILLARY - She Does Not Care if Supporters Know This...Wow.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I didn't watch the debate but I've seen various clips. Did she really say that???? GASP!!!

That's what we've all said over and over because of election fraud, manipulation, etc., but she actually said that.

Tweetie falls off chair....

Did she mean she has the electoral vote all locked up? Does she see herself as ordained no matter what? Oh.. wow, I could ask so may questions as to why she actually said that publicly because I know she believes it and it's not because of an honest campaign or an honest history.

I might need a drink on that one.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If you do not protect the border how do you protect the state?

Article 1, Section 8.

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

The Constitution is a quite wonderfully coherent document. The trouble is, some people tend to only look at certain parts of it.

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hills open border eu style americas is unconstitutional unless all others bow to usa voters.
Constitution states we will have a republican govt.
Only usa citizens vote.

Is hill advocating bringing all of the americas to heel ,like the super preditors?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Constitution states we will have a republican govt. Only usa citizens vote.

Please cite Article and Section, and/or amendment.

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is hill going to bring all the americas to heel, like her super preditors?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: carewemust
October 10, 2016

While watching the 2nd Trump vs Clinton presidential debate last night, I noticed that Hillary CONFIRMED that she has a PUBLIC position and a PRIVATE position on campaign issues. To me, this was an amazing admission.

Wiki-leaked documents show that on many important issues, Hillary Clinton's PUBLIC promises and stances, are totally OPPOSITE of what she tells Wealthy supporters in her PRIVATE meetings.

Here is an article that compactly contrasts Hillary's Public statements against Hillary's Private statements on given issues.
Public vs. Private Hillary: www.theblaze.com...

Seriously, is Hillary Clinton so confident in the gullibility and loyalty of Democrat voters, that she has no fear of this information being known? Maybe she doesn't think that they're smart enough to figure out what 2+2 equals. After all, Hillary herself told the F.B.I. that she's not the brightest bulb in the box..and mentally short-circuits from time to time.

-CareWeMust

What an incredible insult to those who support her, she really does think of them as lower than pond scum and must indeed think they have no brains at all to even begin to think for themselves. Her arrogance only highlights her contempt for her own supporters, and she hates her supporters because she needs them so badly to succeed, and that's the clincher of it all.

Exactly! Hillary labels +50 million Trump supporters as "Deplorable", then proceeds to give her own base the "middle finger" and laugh, as if they're blind like Stevie Wonder.

I don't know if I'm more amazed that, a.) Hillary has the gall to do this, or b.) that 98% of her supporters don't care if she lies to them about her agenda as President. A & B combined are, as Bill Clinton said about ObamaCare, "The craziest thing you've ever seen!".

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Um... it was half of turmp supporters. Now I do not know where you got that 100 million people were supporting trump that time but I would love to see those stats.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Um... it was half of turmp supporters. Now I do not know where you got that 100 million people were supporting trump that time but I would love to see those stats.

it does not matter because today, thanks to WikiLeaks, we learned that Hillary hates all American s....that are not rich.

she has more respect for Saudi Arabia, where they chop off women's hands if they are caught driving a car.

these are just two of the items that are coming from the private Hillary. the Hillary that is truthful.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Every reply I make is a question?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It's pretty clear from the quote that Public/Private position can be defined as follows:

1) Public Position: High Level Mission Statement
2) Private Position: Strategy and Tactics.

Seriously guys, this is grasping at straws.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

it does not matter because today, thanks to WikiLeaks, we learned that Hillary hates all American s....that are not rich.

You're not referring to the bit about her not liking the phrase "average Americans," are you?

While everyone was distracted by these mostly innocuous wiki leaks (and attempting to make them into something they are not), there was a relevant bit of news showing that as Secretary of State Hillary gave preferential treatment to people who had donated to the Clinton Foundation. That's unacceptable.

So there really is no need to distort the truth to make Clinton look bad. The problem is, the right flings so much mud, it's impossible to tell the real scandals from the fake ones.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
It's pretty clear from the quote that Public/Private position can be defined as follows:

1) Public Position: High Level Mission Statement
2) Private Position: Strategy and Tactics.

Seriously guys, this is grasping at straws.

Generally true, in a textbook sense, Greggers. But we're talking about information that was not supposed to be made public, because the High Level Mission Statement has nothing to do with the Strategy and Tactics that will be employed. Those strategies and tactics will yield a totally opposite result from the PUBLIC High Level Mission Statement, Hillary is barking out in her rallies.

For Instance...

Public Hillary: I love you all and will FIGHT FOR YOU! I aint gonna ever get tired of fightin for youuuuu!

Private Hillary: Hates "Everyday Americans".
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yes, she did not want to use the phrase in her speech. Is it really that hard to grasp? There is more to the email than that red circle, you know.

I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion.

What you think that "it" is, that he is talking about? Exactly?

Did you read that entire email chain? No?
Stop chasing squirrels.

edit on 10/11/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Article 1, Section 8.
To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

The Constitution is a quite wonderfully coherent document. The trouble is, some people tend to only look at certain parts of it.

Define invasion? If the borders are open for any and all to come, how do you determine who is an invader?
edit on 11-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
I suppose that would be up to the states, and/or the federal government.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Article 1, Section 8.

Your answer is to call forth the Militia?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Sounds messy.

Maybe we should just keep the border.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Your answer is to call forth the Militia?

That's what the Constitution says, right?

But you can read the line above that one, if you wish. And the one after, if you need more clarification.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sounds messy.

Maybe we should just keep the border.

I agree. With the way the world is now, it's a good idea.

But it has nothing to do with the Constitution, as claimed.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

That's what the Constitution says, right?

Protecting the States from invasion is a Federal obligation
according the the U.S. Constitution -

Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join