It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PUBLIC HILLARY vs PRIVATE HILLARY - She Does Not Care if Supporters Know This...Wow.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yep no civics in your school.

Unless hills new american union is subject to the will of the usa voter it is unconstitutional.

Our govt is bound to protect our borders.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Right. From invaders.
People are invaders? Keep them tourists out! They're invading! More and more of 'em! Constitution says no invaders!

No. The Constitution does not prohibit open borders. But there are other laws which indicate that open borders do not exist in this country. In the current reality, that's a good thing.

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What an incredible insult to those who support her, she really does think of them as lower than pond scum and must indeed think they have no brains at all to even begin to think for themselves.

WORD!

Clinton Campaign Email Outlines Effort “To Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry”

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It won't matter once someone releases a tape of Trump using the "N" word. Massive BLM protests at the polls will either scare Trump supporters away or spark riots... real riots.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Tourists are not citizens are they?

And you are just being phecisous.
Merging our govt with others is invasion, unless those other govts wish to be subservient to usa voters.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yes the constitution prohibits open borders.
Civics is your friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And since thats hills position why does she not express it to the voters?

Cause americans do not agree with her!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
It won't matter once someone releases a tape of Trump using the "N" word. Massive BLM protests at the polls will either scare Trump supporters away or spark riots... real riots.

BLM will realize how irrelevant they are with their cause if the THINK they will terrorize people trying to exercise their right to vote!
I am white and refer to myself as the "N-word" just due to the fact I am a serf in a Feudalist system of government!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Hi, I'm apparently a "typical hopelessly indoctrinated Clinton supporter". One that supported and still supports Sanders. One that knows Trump/Stien/Johnson do not in any way come close to Sanders positions, but Clinton does come close in a lot of important issues. Those speeches are much to do about nothing btw. You can hee and haw over them all you like but know that many people do not feel the same as you do. Being that a lot of ATS is staunchly in the Trump corner it might be hard to know that.

Now this article fails to provide a link to the transcript. So all we have to go off of is the editorial of the site and quotes that may be taken out of context. But lets give it a go.

“Politics is like sausage being made,” she said. “It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the backroom discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.”

Is this really some mind shattering revelation? Having a public stance and a private stance in negotiating is not a bad thing. It is how we get compromise and things get done.

Now let me give you and example of what you are blaming Clinton of from my home state that should piss you off.

Mike Pence ran on former Governor Mitch Daniels platform of developing Indiana business and staying mostly out of social issues (Daniels is a GOP member but he did not do anything crazy). Pence won on this public platform of business first, but instead of keeping his public political stance he went crazy conservative GOP on the state nearly lost 100's of millions of dollars in the state and made it the laughing stock of the country (until he amended the law and NC started doing crazier #). He then went on to de-fund PP which helped cause the AID out-break in southern Indiana because they were the only service in the region that offered free testing and help for diseases.

This is where you should see the difference and I hope this helps you understand why people are not upset about this from Clinton.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yes the constitution prohibits open borders
False. There is no mention of borders in the Constitution.

And since thats hills position why does she not express it to the voters?
Because, perhaps, it is not her position. Perhaps in the leaked, out of context snippet, she was talking about a Utopian future where open borders would be possible.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump doesn't plan on shooting anyone. (not yet)

Hillary IS planning on doing what she says in her PRIVATE meetings.

Trump doesn't have private meetings?
When he's hustling one of his real estate deals, he tells everybody involved the same thing?

Lol deflection with speculation. You are losing credibility by the post.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Have you read his book?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: carewemust

her supporters aren't interested in right or wrong- lies or truth. If they were, they wouldn't be her supporters.

They don't care what she says, or what she does. They'll use what she *says* to argue against anyone who will stand against her. But they don't care- they just want her to win.

I don't understand why, but I also don't understand why religion still exists. People are just dumb, I guess.

Bingo

And you dont need to guess. Their blind support says it all.

Irrational, mindless...just a couple words that come to mind and seem appropriate.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters

He's right.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She doesn't fear her supporters, she tells her true supporters the ones with the cash, the truth in collusion with them behind closed doors.

She needs to have two positions for a reason, and it does involve a fear.

The fear is that the public will oppose her real policies, so it is her job, her part of the relationship with power brokers to lie to the public.

If Hillary gets in, there will be no crying to the Supreme Court over unconstitutionalities, she will appoint crony Justices and from day one she will get to put one in tipping the balance in favor of not opposing any of her secret positions.

She publicly voices soft options on gun control, but remember there is a secret real policy we are not privy to.
She publicly voices concerns for vetting immigration softly promoting continued Syrian immigration, but remember we do not know her secret policy.
She openly is confrontational with Russia, what the hell extreme could be her secret policy.....a nuclear showdown? Could be, we just don't know but we do know if she told us we would not like it, otherwise she would tell us.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Article 4 section 4

Its just civics

Section 4 of Article 4 is the last section of Article 4. It talks about what obligations the United States has.
Clause 1: This clause is often called the Guarantee clause. According to this clause, the United States federal government must guarantee each state a government that is a Republic.
Clause 2: This clause protects each state against invasion or domestic violence.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Hi, I'm apparently a "typical hopelessly indoctrinated Clinton supporter". One that supported and still supports Sanders. One that knows Trump/Stien/Johnson do not in any way come close to Sanders positions, but Clinton does come close in a lot of important issues. Those speeches are much to do about nothing btw. You can hee and haw over them all you like but know that many people do not feel the same as you do. Being that a lot of ATS is staunchly in the Trump corner it might be hard to know that.

Now this article fails to provide a link to the transcript. So all we have to go off of is the editorial of the site and quotes that may be taken out of context. But lets give it a go.

“Politics is like sausage being made,” she said. “It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the backroom discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.”

Is this really some mind shattering revelation? Having a public stance and a private stance in negotiating is not a bad thing. It is how we get compromise and things get done.

Now let me give you and example of what you are blaming Clinton of from my home state that should piss you off.

Mike Pence ran on former Governor Mitch Daniels platform of developing Indiana business and staying mostly out of social issues (Daniels is a GOP member but he did not do anything crazy). Pence won on this public platform of business first, but instead of keeping his public political stance he went crazy conservative GOP on the state nearly lost 100's of millions of dollars in the state and made it the laughing stock of the country (until he amended the law and NC started doing crazier #). He then went on to de-fund PP which helped cause the AID out-break in southern Indiana because they were the only service in the region that offered free testing and help for diseases.

This is where you should see the difference and I hope this helps you understand why people are not upset about this from Clinton.

You're entitled to support that corrupt globalist puppet all you want.
All I can add is read my sig below and let it sink in awhile.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

And you are entitled to the very thing you claim despise in trump/pence.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Right. What does it say about borders?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If you do not protect the border how do you protect the state?

Purposefully being obtuse?
Hillarys position is unconstitutional.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join