It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PUBLIC HILLARY vs PRIVATE HILLARY - She Does Not Care if Supporters Know This...Wow.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with a public stand and a private stance. In fact, it's what good politicians should do.

Example.

Private Stance: Pro-Life
Public Stance: Pro-Choice

A politician can be privately (personally) pro-life, being that they wouldn't have an abortion and they personally think it's wrong. But publicly, the support pro-choice because they don't believe in legislating their own personal opinion and forcing their own beliefs on others.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And is there something which prohibits private meetings in government?

BTW, since this is bound to come up:

In other words, Lincoln did not reveal everything publicly that he knew privately. So how would Lincoln respond to a question about whether that was an appropriate thing for a president to do? At least as depicted in the film cited by Clinton, he believed it was perfectly appropriate in the service of a cause as great as abolition.

time.com...

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

If it is so innocuous why wont hillary release her speech?

Telling brazillian bankers she wants open borders is very different than what she said last night about vetting immigrants.

It is the same sign it before you read it fraud from the dems.
They know when a real adult discusdion is had the backroom payoffs are eliminated, and power is not allowed to be consolidated in the hands of a few elites.
They cant out vote us, they can out spend us.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Is that not called fraud?

Trumps art of the deal says you have to lie a little to get your point across to certain people, I actually agree with him on that.

Well...you finally agree with Trump on something... a minor thing, but that's progress.

link   
I agree there is a difference between private and public. Or personal and public. Personal business and public business.

I think those who don't are being dishonest - - - and just want to attack Hillary.

I personally have no issue with Trump's "private" - - - other then his hypocrisy and finger pointing at others.

But, if something does come out - - - not much you can do about it - - - unless it involves illegal activity.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Why won't Trump release his taxes?

Telling brazillian bankers she wants open borders is very different than what she said last night about vetting immigrants.
While the context of the leak is limited, it seems to me that she was talking about a Utopian future. Not the current reality.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It is the same sign it before you read it fraud from the dems.
They know when a real adult discusdion is had the backroom payoffs are eliminated, and power is not allowed to be consolidated in the hands of a few elites.
They cant out vote us, they can out spend us.

Because it's no ones business, simple as that lol.
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 10, 2016

Seriously, is Hillary Clinton so confident in the gullibility and loyalty of Democrat voters, that she has no fear of this information being known? Maybe she doesn't think that they're smart enough to figure out what 2+2 equals. After all, Hillary herself told the F.B.I. that she's not the brightest bulb in the box..and mentally short-circuits from time to time.

-CareWeMust

Judging by a few ATS members this woman could be caught eating newborn babies and they'd still say "look Trump kicked a baby out of his rally". That's the level of disconnect we're dealing with here. So a different public vs private position means absolutely nothing to the typical hopelessly indoctrinated Clinton supporter.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Answer a question with a question.....well done.
If it was no issue she would have printed and hung the speeches at every local campaign office.

She admitted to rich elites in private meeting that their money was well spent and she will take care of them.

Open borders are contrary to our constitution, could be called treason, but so could her problem with top secret info. No new revelation about her intentions.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Lol no one business
You seem to share her conempt for voters. At least those who cant pay to hear what she will really do.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sorry, but did we not watch the same debate? She said it doesn't matter whether they(I assume the audience, but perhaps anyone) votes for her or not, she will still be the next president.

Yes, she said that like the true delusional leader of a cult, but in a sense she is a religious figure for the religion of the Democratic Party so it rather fits. Of course, is it mere delusion, or did she have a Freudian moment and let slip the truth? And is that truth that she and her people have control of the electronic voting machines not to mention a feeling of success regarding their efforts in voter fraud in states like Virgina?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

She's delusional, right?

I think the word you looking for is pathological....

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Is that not called fraud?

you have to lie a little to get your point across to certain people
Ive edited this post multiple times

I just can't possibly fathom how to respond to such disgracefully uttered rhetoric.
edit on 10-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The thing that made me start this thread is my amazement that Hillary is so confident in her ability to keep her base, that she openly admits that she's telling the truth to one group, while lying to the other.

Any takers on which group is receiving the truth, and which group is receiving her lies?
edit on 10/10/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

She admitted to rich elites in private meeting that their money was well spent and she will take care of them.
I must have missed that one.

Open borders are contrary to our constitution

Really? Please cite the Article and Section and/or amendment. Please do not interpret this as my being in favor of open borders. In the current reality, I am not.

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 10, 2016

While watching the 2nd Trump vs Clinton presidential debate last night, I noticed that Hillary CONFIRMED that she has a PUBLIC position and a PRIVATE position on campaign issues. To me, this was an amazing admission.

Wiki-leaked documents show that on many important issues, Hillary Clinton's PUBLIC promises and stances, are totally OPPOSITE of what she tells Wealthy supporters in her PRIVATE meetings.

Here is an article that compactly contrasts Hillary's Public statements against Hillary's Private statements on given issues.
Public vs. Private Hillary: www.theblaze.com...

Seriously, is Hillary Clinton so confident in the gullibility and loyalty of Democrat voters, that she has no fear of this information being known? Maybe she doesn't think that they're smart enough to figure out what 2+2 equals. After all, Hillary herself told the F.B.I. that she's not the brightest bulb in the box..and mentally short-circuits from time to time.

-CareWeMust

What an incredible insult to those who support her, she really does think of them as lower than pond scum and must indeed think they have no brains at all to even begin to think for themselves. Her arrogance only highlights her contempt for her own supporters, and she hates her supporters because she needs them so badly to succeed, and that's the clincher of it all.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Article 4 section 4

No civics in your school?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Open borders implies domestic violence?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Really? Please cite the Article and Section and/or amendment. Please do not interpret this as my being in favor of open borders. In the current reality, I am not.

You missed that one cause you couldnt afford the entry fee.

Hill has instituted a new form of poll tax.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You missed that one cause you couldnt afford the entry fee.

Hill has instituted a new form of poll tax.

You'll have to be more clear. Sorry, it's been a long weekend.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join