It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PUBLIC HILLARY vs PRIVATE HILLARY - She Does Not Care if Supporters Know This...Wow.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
October 10, 2016

While watching the 2nd Trump vs Clinton presidential debate last night, I noticed that Hillary CONFIRMED that she has a PUBLIC position and a PRIVATE position on campaign issues. To me, this was an amazing admission.

Wiki-leaked documents show that on many important issues, Hillary Clinton's PUBLIC promises and stances, are totally OPPOSITE of what she tells Wealthy supporters in her PRIVATE meetings.

Here is an article that compactly contrasts Hillary's Public statements against Hillary's Private statements on given issues.
Public vs. Private Hillary: www.theblaze.com...

Seriously, is Hillary Clinton so confident in the gullibility and loyalty of Democrat voters, that she has no fear of this information being known? Maybe she doesn't think that they're smart enough to figure out what 2+2 equals. After all, Hillary herself told the F.B.I. that she's not the brightest bulb in the box..and mentally short-circuits from time to time.

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sorry, but did we not watch the same debate? She said it doesn't matter whether they(I assume the audience, but perhaps anyone) votes for her or not, she will still be the next president.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think she firmly believes her followers will believe anything she says.

I also think she is slowly cracking up in the head.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Then you just explained WHY Hillary doesn't care if her supporters believe her or not.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

her supporters aren't interested in right or wrong- lies or truth. If they were, they wouldn't be her supporters.

They don't care what she says, or what she does. They'll use what she *says* to argue against anyone who will stand against her. But they don't care- they just want her to win.

I don't understand why, but I also don't understand why religion still exists. People are just dumb, I guess.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I noticed that Hillary CONFIRMED that she has a PUBLIC position and a PRIVATE position on campaign issues. To me, this was an amazing admission.

What, that she is a liar or admits it?

link   

Still can't believe she said that.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I also think she is slowly cracking up in the head.

Oddly enough, this is one of the few things Hillary is being honest about. She doesn't think her supporters are very perceptive, and/or are so loyal that she can be brutally honest with them on her deceptiveness.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's delusional, right?

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I noticed that Hillary CONFIRMED that she has a PUBLIC position and a PRIVATE position on campaign issues. To me, this was an amazing admission.

Admitting during the debate that she has a PUBLIC and a PRIVATE position on the issues. She compared her political style and approach to that of President Abraham Lincoln. (Typical Hillary in all her glory, with that statement!)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Trump doesn't plan on shooting anyone. (not yet)

Hillary IS planning on doing what she says in her PRIVATE meetings.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Everyone has a public and private persona, for example in private Donald Trump talks about grabbing tits and vaginas and in public he says there's no one on earth that respects woman more than he does even though we all know that's not true.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Is that not called fraud?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Not to mention the private persona where the clintons order hits on citizens, eh?

So many suicides, so many corrupted autopsies...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Everyone has a public and private persona, for example in private Donald Trump talks about grabbing tits and vaginas and in public he says there's no one on earth that respects woman more than he does even though we all know that's not true.

Some friendly advice?

You are trying WAY TOO HARD!!!!!!

I mean come on ZE, you either had a piss poor teacher OR you are just so overzealous that your Puritanical belief in your political CHURCH is most likely warping your perception of reality?? roflmao

Being subtle would serve you well?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump doesn't have private meetings?
When he's hustling one of his real estate deals, he tells everybody involved the same thing?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: RedMenace16

Is that not called fraud?

How is that fraud? Why would you speak to a group of bankers the same way you speak to a group of millennialis?

Would you explain something to an adult the same way you explain something to a small child?

Trumps art of the deal says you have to lie a little to get your point across to certain people, I actually agree with him on that.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Admitting during the debate that she has a PUBLIC and a PRIVATE position on the issues. She compared her political style and approach to that of President Abraham Lincoln. (Typical Hillary in all her glory, with that statement!)

All that means is she is a liar, "in all her glory". She says one thing here and another there.

What amazes me is people don't get that.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

When he's hustling one of his real estate deals, he tells everybody involved the same thing?

He even wrote about it in Art of the Deal, what does he call it again truthful lies or something like that right?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Every business person has private meetings.
Can't answer your second question. I've not hustled any real-estate deals.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join