It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW DNC Chairman Also Colluded with Clinton Against Bernie Sanders!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: RedMenace16

80 to 90% of Sanders supporters are voting Hillary no matter how hard you try and pander.

And they will get zonked again.

Only difference this time it will be double-zonked.

And? Worry about the problems of your guy, Sanders supporters hate you people.

Thats because sanders supporters are morons in the first place. He was a false democrate ron paul prototype. He sold out to the fed lol then told every one of you burnouts he was agaisnt bankers and you all believed him. Bernie was a nobody before the audit the fed bill which he screwed up and Ron Paul called him out on it. Amazingly he runs for president in the next election "wow". I mean who could of saw that coming right?

His appeal was only to draw in a younger crowd that would be turned over to hillary later after he lost except the DNC are also morons and they got caught rigging the election. Lol sanders knew the game before it even started thats why hes still campaigning for the person who rigged the election agaisnt him. I shouldn't have to write this out in crayon for you burnouts to understand that he was never a real option. The really sad fact is that even with the evidence of him being a total pos and sellout his plan to move you people to hillary still worked to some degree.
However some people got smart and became green party and libertarian.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

As a former Sanders supporter who knows many others I call BS on your numbers. Sanders supporters split all over, some of us are not voting at all, some of us are supporting Stein, some of us are supporting Johnson, some of us are supporting Trump, and yes some of us are supporting Hillary, but we've been pretty effectively divided all over.

That 80 - 90% are voting for Hillary number is wishful thinking and nothing more than propaganda.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: RedMenace16

As a former Sanders supporter who knows many others I call BS on your numbers. Sanders supporters split all over, some of us are not voting at all, some of us are supporting Stein, some of us are supporting Johnson, some of us are supporting Trump, and yes some of us are supporting Hillary, but we've been pretty effectively divided all over.

That 80 - 90% are voting for Hillary number is wishful thinking and nothing more than propaganda.

Not my numbers, it's Sanders supporter numbers.

<< 1   >>

join