It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW DNC Chairman Also Colluded with Clinton Against Bernie Sanders!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
How deep does the corruption of the DNC go? First we had Debbie Wasserman Schultz colluding with Clinton to steal the primaries from Bernie and now the newly appointed Chairman of the DNC has been caught by Wikileaks also showing blatant favoritism for Clinton over Sanders:

The latest release reveals current DNC chair Donna Brazile, when working as a DNC vice chair, forwarded to the Clinton campaign a January 2016 email obtained from the Bernie Sanders campaign, released by Sarah Ford, Sanders’ deputy national press secretary, announcing a Twitter storm from Sanders’ African-American outreach team. “FYI” Brazile wrote to the Clinton staff. “Thank you for the heads up on this Donna,” replied Clinton campaign spokesperson Adrienne Elrod.

Observer

At the time she sent this, she was the Vice Chairman of the DNC.

I wonder what position Clinton has open for her if future Podesta leaks reveal even more bias against Sanders by the DNC? She sure took care of Debbie Wasserman Schultz quite well.

The most disheartening aspect of the DNC colluding with Clinton is the complete disregard by Liberal supporters. Clinton's theft of the DNC undermines the very pretense of the word 'Democrat' and yet they still stay silent.

This is depressing as Americans have placed more value on party lines than drawn a line on party values - and at our own detriment.

This election is a farce and the only ones that can laugh at it are the one's that control it.

Ghost

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The corruption isn't limited to the DNC- it goes all the way to the top. Every agency, including the FBI- why else would they all be fighting for her?

it won't stop until they either attain complete control- or they're stopped, completely.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The only people running with this crap is Trump supporting wingnuts, let it go already it's not helping your cause to spread conspiracy theories that even most Sander supporters already debunked.

80 to 90% of Sanders supporters are voting Hillary no matter how hard you try and pander about lunatic fringe fantasies about the New World Order and the ruling elite who's going to throw us in fema camps and take our guns for the coming race wars etc.

We need a true leader like Trump to mandate tyrant policies for people that see through his scam and cons.
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The only people defending this crap are the "unaware and compliant" drones the ruling elite conspired to create.

Trump now has a new mandate - any school recieving federal funs will be required to teach Civics again.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Yeah that's why Trump's dark money boy Bossie just canned the Trump VA campaign chairman for protesting the RNC. Can't have the useful idiots getting out of pocket! (basket?)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
And to think DNC chair Donna Brazile was NOT intending on telling the public about her roles !!!!!!

Another 2-faced liar on the loose in a high position.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

80 to 90% of Sanders supporters are voting Hillary no matter how hard you try and pander.

And they will get zonked again.

Only difference this time it will be double-zonked.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Lol outrage at those who released the info....no problem with the actions of corrupt party leaders.
The dnc is tammeny hall
Hillary is boss tweed

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

80 to 90% of Sanders supporters are voting Hillary no matter how hard you try and pander.

And they will get zonked again.

Only difference this time it will be double-zonked.

And? Worry about the problems of your guy, Sanders supporters hate you people.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You have to cut off all the heads of the Hydra to kill it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What evidence do you have of Bossie canning Feldman?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The only people defending this crap are the "unaware and compliant" drones the ruling elite conspired to create.

Trump now has a new mandate - any school recieving federal funs will be required to teach Civics again.

Well, you're wrong on one point- I'd love to piss on trumps face... but I know full well the system is corrupted top to bottom, and right now it's pulling for clinton. Her husband helped to corrupt a lot of the system that's currently running things.

Burn them all.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
"Sanders supporters hate you people"? "You people" referring to Donald Trump supporters? If so, do yourself a favor and try not to speak for everyone. I supported Sanders' message, and have no hate towards Trump supporters whatsoever. That goes for many, many people I socialize with, being online or not. Keep trying though, it's going great.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
"Sanders supporters hate you people"? "You people" referring to Donald Trump supporters? If so, do yourself a favor and try not to speak for everyone. I supported Sanders' message, and have no hate towards Trump supporters whatsoever. That goes for many, many people I socialize with, being online or not. Keep trying though, it's going great.

You're in the minority then, 80 to 90% are voting hildog.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Of course you have proof?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Here there was way too many sources so I link you this, enjoy!

Sanders supporters back Clinton

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Why the hell do they want to go for her?

You won't get free stuff, she's full of crap.

There won't be anyone dragging you out of the basements and stuffing money in your pockets, just more assh***** ordering skinny grande machiados making your lives miserable coz you forgot the cinnamon again.

She will send you to war in Syria as a target.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Which ones?
The 66%
The 40%

Lol lots of numbers.
Your relationship with the truth is like your masters.

After this last leak she will be lucky to hold 10%.

She is helping isis.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Donna Bra was merely continuing the "Screw Bernie" initiative that was started by her disgraced predecessor. It's still occurring today as a matter of fact. Last Monday, Clinton cancelled a joint rally with Bernie, without explanation. He had to go it alone.

If it wasn't for the threat on his wife's life by the DNC-mob, Bernie would have stayed in the race longer. The DNC mirrors its evil queen, Hillary.
edit on 10/11/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Ha!

That's hilarious, google the answer you want.

Oh, I see you went back and changed it to get rid of the 80%.

I hope you're getting paid well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join