It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whole world population fits in Texas area: each family a house and garden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: speeddr2000

I SAID: close enough

Just for discussion sake, to show how little space the world population would occupy given them all the well being and luxury living conditions of a modern society (140 square meters per capita is for my modern European country I live in: The Netherlands)

Its not meant as a real blue print for a modern city, so not as a real city planning, an indication what are we talking about?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: galien8

Its an interesting point, however it is likely the case that even not very dense populations can create adverse effect upon the Earth. As an example, in places like Africa and Brazil, there is rampant deforestation due to slash and burn agriculture as well as mining.

Correct! There could be arguments for a overpopulation opinion, take for instance deforestation, fish full of mercury and climate changes

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Nope not doing it sorry it is the weather you see I like our weather and hate the heat.
France maybe?.

I would never ever do IT like the French, I can't stand the stench

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
In other words the worlds population fits that into that area, anywhere that much open space would be.
edit on 11-10-2016 by SevinSix because: because durr

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

drinking, drinking like alcoholic

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SevinSix
In other words the worlds population fits that into that area, anywhere that much open space would be.

Yes correct, there is enough empty space, I think also for (biological and consequently sustainable) agriculture to feed everybody

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join