It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Democrats Freak Out Over Trump Wanting to Prosecute Clinton

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

uses his position as president to jail a political opponent, it'll be his first taste of being a dictator

He could always go after Bill and Chelsea of the Clinton Foundation, that will restore "some faith in the system".

If you're a foreigner and you've been injured/killed or had your family massacred by the USA in their quest for resources or installing Rothschilds Central Banks in the middle east do you stop and split hairs whether it was the will of the US voters or the Commander In Chief?

www.clintonfoundation.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaploink
Geez, I wonder if the Republicans would be outraged if Obama said he would instruct his AG to go after Romney or McCain after he was elected due to all the lies. That he would toss both in jail. I have a feeling the talk shows would be in full outrage mode.

Obama has sent IRS and others against republicans, tea party members, and other opponents against Obama's fail polcies quite a number of times.
And So, the democrat (Hypocrite) party rides again.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lies aren't mishandling classified information, destruction of evidence, coercion of witnesses, dereliction of duty resulting in 4 deaths, perjury under oath, colluding with enemies of America, exchanging high level political access for financial contributions, or araigning weapon sales to terrorist organizations.

And accepting monies into the Clinton Foundation for "political favours or other questionable practises"

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats Freak Out Over Trump Wanting to Prosecute Clinton

Imagine, someone wanting to be president so he can jail his opponents!

More insanity from the Killer Klown of Amerikkkan political Cirque du Freaque!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaploink
Geez, I wonder if the Republicans would be outraged if Obama said he would instruct his AG to go after Romney or McCain after he was elected due to all the lies. That he would toss both in jail. I have a feeling the talk shows would be in full outrage mode.

Actually neither of those two are well liked so I doubt they would care. But lying unless under oath isn't illegal. So you can't prosecute either of them. See Donald said he would appoint an independent investigator to look into her lying under oath and mishandling of national security. Both can be prosecuted bit it would depend on what he or she found in there investigation. If they find nothong wrong than she will be fine. Though id have to say they would have a lot tob investigate from her statements to congress her server and why everyone involved took the fifth and of course clinton foundation and the donations. So it would probably ly take years and in the end plea bargained so probably not worth the expense.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Whether you're a female or male and are in those lofty positions of power you know how the game is played; there are "off book" or favours/debts and punishments. It matters not what sex you are.

But if you want to bring up gender to derail a thread why not drag the victims of Bills sexual predation into it?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

escaped from it due to his status?

What being a director of a failed company? Seriously?
How many other directors of bankrupted failed companies are there out there.
Why compare oranges to eggs?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

or understand that a big "C" on a file is an abbreviation for Classified. She was a lawyer after all. What a corrupt system.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I would like to return to the days when we cherished our Constitution.

Same here; and stopped invading countries in the name of (economic) National Interest. Much blood on your countries hand

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

So we stop calling "a spade is a spade". I see why plenty think ATS is not the ATS of even a year ago,

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

So a troll who is more intelligent gets special treatment? Like I said this is one different ATS.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

American justice system a kangaroo court of his own intent.

Seeing how Kangaroos are on our coat of arms - I take offence in that.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

There is no such animal. Too weird.
But not as weird as a platypus.

Australia doesn't count. It wants to kill you.
Too weird.

Not to mention the drain thing.

edit on 10/11/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nixon didn't get away with extra judicial activities - seems like the US Admins and political class have been successful since George Bush in bringing it to a whole new level.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Well you have the fasces looking down over your parliaments - so the US has been Fascist for a while now

Characteristics Of Fascism
By Dr. Lawrence Britt
Source Free Inquiry.co
5-28-3

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Now you're trolling Kangaroos. Our sea snakes really do kill people - a non venomous Australian sea snake has never been classified

Random TheConstruKctionofLight Troll fact #27

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

or understand that a big "C" on a file is an abbreviation for Classified. She was a lawyer after all. What a corrupt system.

Oooh! and I thought it stood for something else

Silly me !!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I wasn't mocking you, simply agreeing..maybe we should all spend some time away form these keyboards?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Hey thanks for making YouSir's point. While you desperately try to troll, complaining that i'm trolling, while I was talking about how awful Phage is at trolling. He really should just stick to debunking. Gotta love that.

Ready for the election outcome clueless, do you really have to be lead around on a harness? Does the old saying mean more now?
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" yeah that sums up the delusional PC society you belong to Imjack, sorry bout your luck but you labeled yourself.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I kept forgetting whether you were describing Trump, or the current administration...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join