It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Freak Out Over Trump Wanting to Prosecute Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Can someone tell me who "we the people" is?

Specifically, it was these guys. Male, white, landowners, pretty much.
www.archives.gov...

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
a reply to: imjack

Oh excuse me did you need to occupy a safe space cause the word troll harmed you?
Phage has been trolling mega hardcore since this time last year over Trump, if calling it what it is bothers you then you're just gonna be bothered is all I can tell you, put some big boy pants on, man up.

No, I'm calling bull**** on your bull****. The entire Trump campaign is a troll. You're the one that sounds in desperate need of a safe space from Phages condescending remarks. As far as I'm concerned he's mocking you because your entire Troop is composed of condescending asshats, and he's more intelligent, so you're basically just butthurt as he uses your rhetoric against you.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
To me, it wasn't the threat to order the AG to hire a special prosecutor ... it was the statement that she would be in jail.

As if the investigation, trial, etc. would have no significance only Trump's intention.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is what an actual tyrant looks like, and it's not like the threat has any real legs, there's a reason that Comey's recommendation to DOJ was correct ... but that's not the point.

Trump thinks he can demand that people be jailed ... and they'll be jailed. He's talking about making the American justice system a kangaroo court of his own intent.

He is ill-informed, to say the least.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

One point of those deletions and scrubbings was a lot of it was done after a subpoena was issued not to do that.

No accident.

Therefor deliberate .... So how is that not an actual criminal arrestable offence

...... well I presume it would be if it was the average ordinary peasant

edit on 10-10-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Phage

Didnt nixon do that?

link   

We'll see Nov 8th.
Either way I'm ready are you?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No trial involved?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He probably considers any SP to be just another Starr investigation. Funny how that info on Starr so many years later means so little to democrats now days.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Can someone tell me who "we the people" is?

Specifically, it was these guys. Male, white, landowners, pretty much.
www.archives.gov...
So what was written only referred to the signers of it?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

Yep
Funny how dems used the irs to stop the grass roots portion of the tea party.( some groups STILL have not had applications reviewed)
Or how the guy that made the"bengazi"video was investigated and prosecuted.
But trump will use political power in a nefarious way.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Some might think so.
Those who deny that it is a living document, meant to evolve.

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Didnt nixon do that?

Did he?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

We'll see Nov 8th.
Either way I'm ready are you?

a reply to: Floridagoat

Ready for what?

I sell all the TV commercials you've seen, on both sides, so there's always the excitement of that in my business every 4 years.

Fun Fact: Many people assume Donald, being a Billionaire was able to run independently due to advertising campaigns being expensive. The truth is they've never been cheaper than they are now. This was how Obama had actually won, using strategic cheap targeting. It's even cheaper than it was then.

Almost anyone could have afforded independent campaign advertisement, and it was massively under utilized.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

The amount of trolling you do is astounding and once again trying to write that retort from a four word phrase which is totally out of context.

Hillary replied "good thing Trump isn't over laws"

which Trump replied "cause you'd be in jail"

Any and all respect from me towards your ability to hold people to task over facts is certainly lost on your playground approach to trolling ats'ers. Grow up dude.

Anyone who uses the word 'troll' as hurt as you did there should just leave. Might get your feelings hurt.

Diversity in dialect is appreciated, not regurgitated 2 party system political trash.

Personal insults at known community voices just shows how low you yourself are, and what your party represents. Don't cry too much, the Democrats are just as bad.

Ummm...Mr Hoff...
Jack...
You do of course realize that you just insulted the Esteemed Mr. Goat...not once...but multiples of times...
All while imagining insults that weren't even addressed to you...

Phage has been trolling in multiple threads...it's cool...Even he gets to play at being human once in a while...it's kinda cute really...

Now wasn't that a fun little exercise in reflection...?
Hmmm...?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: imjack

The amount of trolling you do is astounding and once again trying to write that retort from a four word phrase which is totally out of context.

Hillary replied "good thing Trump isn't over laws"

which Trump replied "cause you'd be in jail"

Any and all respect from me towards your ability to hold people to task over facts is certainly lost on your playground approach to trolling ats'ers. Grow up dude.

Anyone who uses the word 'troll' as hurt as you did there should just leave. Might get your feelings hurt.

Diversity in dialect is appreciated, not regurgitated 2 party system political trash.

Personal insults at known community voices just shows how low you yourself are, and what your party represents. Don't cry too much, the Democrats are just as bad.

Ummm...Mr Hoff...
Jack...
You do of course realize that you just insulted the Esteemed Mr. Goat...not once...but multiples of times...

YouSir

I must have missed that. Can you bold it, or is it a deep contextual subversive insult? Is it insulting to you that I don't suck Trumps D? That's unfortunate.
edit on 10-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Didnt nixon do that?

Did he?

Nixon denied it. So....?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
To me, it wasn't the threat to order the AG to hire a special prosecutor ... it was the statement that she would be in jail.

As if the investigation, trial, etc. would have no significance only Trump's intention.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is what an actual tyrant looks like, and it's not like the threat has any real legs, there's a reason that Comey's recommendation to DOJ was correct ... but that's not the point.

Trump thinks he can demand that people be jailed ... and they'll be jailed. He's talking about making the American justice system a kangaroo court of his own intent.
Nice spin

Actually. There is much evidence for an indictment of many many charges, Comey only said "no reasonable prosecutor would pursue the charges"

Trump said he'd "appoint a special prosecutor"

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No. Even Trump seems to be aware that the President can't do that.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Perhaps you mean there's much evidence ... in your opinion.

That was not the opinion of the Director of the FBI.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

No. Even Trump seems to be aware that the President can't do that.

Isn't that tyranny?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join