It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Freak Out Over Trump Wanting to Prosecute Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: InTheLight

The husband of someone under federal investigation meeting to talk with the nation's top law enforcement official is at the very least a conflict of interest.

At the most, he will bring her down by his actions and that is pitiable as women must always seem to bear the burden.

+5 more 
link   
So let me get this straight.......trump claims if elected he will ask his ag to appoint a special investigator to look into hillarys email scandal.......
Now the same party THAT USED THE IRS TO STOP TEA PARTY GROUPS FROM OBTAINING TAX STATUS is upset about politicians using political power on an opponent?

Cry me a river.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

The husband of someone under federal investigation meeting to talk with the nation's top law enforcement official is at the very least a conflict of interest.

At the most, he will bring her down by his actions and that is pitiable as women must always seem to bear the burden.

Her gender has nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sexism has everything to do with it. Some believe that the woman is like the man, if they are together. Wrong or right, that is reality.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

He just became my personal hero.

He wasn't already? It's not as if he hasn't been repeating it at his rallies for months.

No he wasn't, not by a long shot. So clearly I'm not up to date on his Trump stumping. Besides, it's still just wishful thinking. We've all heard of campaign promises.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Sexism has everything to do with it. Some believe that the woman is like the man, if they are together. Wrong or right, that is reality.

No one thinks Hillary is guilty of Bill's crimes. That is not the reality.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

trump claims if elected he will ask his ag to appoint a special investigator to look into hillarys email scandal...

Yes.

And he also says "You'll be in jail."

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That would involve a trial?

Or wil trump get magic powers obama doest have?
edit on 10/10/2016 by shooterbrody because: Idiocy

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

trump claims if elected he will ask his ag to appoint a special investigator to look into hillarys email scandal...

Yes.

"You'll be in jail", when you should not be!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I see nothing at all wrong with what Trump said. In fact I support the notion fully of a 'new regime' once in office going after the previous tyranical, lawless placeholders if warranted. And in this case I believe it is. The only way to bring the clinton crime family to justice is by doing just that, win the presidency. I see no problem using it as a bullet point.

The idiots comparing it to hitler and such are neglecting to account for the fact that Hillary will remain untouchable in office and the only way to see justice handled fairly is by doing just what Trump promises.

This is not a case of using the system to attack your opponent, its a case of the system not working as is and crooks are untouchable as of now.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Perhaps someone could answer a question for me
Why is it so difficult for Liberals to understand that there are laws in this country ?Laws we must ALL abide by.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yes, it is. I just heard a woman on CNN say it was so.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Must be true.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yes.

I believe even the most simple of minds understand that he was working on the premis that if he were president she would not be getting away with the lawless actions she is getting away with now. And not implying "you'll be in jail" just because.

Surely you know this, yes?
edit on 10-10-2016 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

link   

Yes.

You'd be in jail.

link   
He seems to have tried and convicted her, in his own mind.
Very Presidential.

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Perhaps someone could answer a question for me
Why is it so difficult for Liberals to understand that there are laws in this country ?Laws we must ALL abide by.

So...Trump has never broken a law you're saying...?
...or more specifically done illegal things, and escaped from it due to his status?

He's never done that? Really?

Ps. What does this have to do with Liberals? What part of being liberal exactly is tied to breaking laws?
edit on 10-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Must be true.

Must be true for her as an American.

edit on 10-10-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Thank you.

Your welcome. Big difference between you will be and you would be

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join