It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Freak Out Over Trump Wanting to Prosecute Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Debate 2 between Trump and Clinton had Trump saying Hillary would go to jail if he had a say, or words to that effect.

Hillary was so stunned she couldn't respond apparently.

Democrats and ultra Hillary supporters are flipping out and so outraged.

CNN even compared Trump's comments to Hitler and Stalin !!

But it's ironic and yet perfectly acceptable for Democrats to support going after climate change -- global warming "deniers" just for not believing something so controversial.

Even the high priestess of the Justice Department Loretta Lynch is on board with the hypocrisy of persecuting the "deniers" !!!

Democrats Freak Out Over Trump Wanting to Prosecute Clinton; Dem Platform Calls for Prosecuting ‘Climate Deniers’

Democrats and the media (but we repeat ourselves) are in complete meltdown over Donald Trump’s remarks about prosecuting the criminal Hillary Clinton last night, because that’s what third-world dictators do, or something.

CNN’s chief political correspondent Dana Bash said during their post-presidential debate coverage that she didn’t like Donald Trump‘s promise to direct prosecutors to press charges against Hillary Clinton, likening it to actions from authoritarians like Josef Stalin and Adolf Hitler.

“Not to sound too corny, but what makes this country different from countries with dictators in Africa, or Stalin or Hitler, or any of those countries with dictators and totalitarian leaders is that when they took over, they put their opponents in jail,” Bash said.

Outrageously outrageous, isn’t it? So how does this square with the Democratic Party platform of wanting to imprison those who don’t believe in junk science?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Geez, I wonder if the Republicans would be outraged if Obama said he would instruct his AG to go after Romney or McCain after he was elected due to all the lies. That he would toss both in jail. I have a feeling the talk shows would be in full outrage mode.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How many criminal investigations against Trump?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

How many criminal investigations against Trump?

They are working on it.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

He didn't say he was going to lock her up.

What he said was that if he was elected president he would instruct his attorney general (whom many believe will be Christie) to find a special prosecutor to look into her case.

Then later when Hillary responded, she said that it's a good thing that people like Donald Trump aren't in charge of the laws to which Trump interjected - because you would be in jail.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

What he said was that if he was elected president he would instruct his attorney general (whom many believe will be Christie) to find a special prosecutor to look into her case.

Then later when Hillary responded, she said that it's a good thing that people like Donald Trump aren't in charge of the laws to which Trump interjected - because you would be in jail.

Why a 'special' prosecutor and not any non-judgemental, professional prosecutor? I am missing something here.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My bet is it is the same people that want Clinton gone after again that tell everyone that the system has spoken and to live with it after the police shooting cases are done.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The narrative was spun very early, but without further thought. The whole analogy of a lie travelling faster than the truth is apparent in this one.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The narrative was spun very early, but without further thought. The whole analogy of a lie travelling faster than the truth is apparent in this one.

Explain further, I am not understanding your stance.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Why a 'special' prosecutor and not any non-judgemental, professional prosecutor? I am missing something here.

A special prosecutor is an independent prosecutor.

+27 more 
link   

If Hillary went to prison it would restore the People's faith in justice.

Right now there is a lot of anger that only us peons can be prosecuted and for almost nothing and then rich people like Clinton can get away, literally, with murder.

link   

Oh, so not liberal at all - rigid?

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Damn near pissed myself when he said all of that. May have even tinkled a bit.

He just became my personal hero. Had I had the opportunity I don't think it could have been as brilliant.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If she did nothing wrong why not investigate ?

She was negligent with National Security.

She really does not belong in Public Office.

Besides, don't just blame Republicans.

Her own people chanted "Lock her up" at the Convention.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Her own people chanted "Lock her up" at the Convention.

Those aren't people.

edit on 10-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Troll on, you should read up on things you really make yourself look small trying to deflect the obvious. I suppose you might be interested in that ole non biased Kenneth Starr.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Oh, so not liberal at all - rigid?

People were calling Obama to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton foundation, the IRS scandal for instance, for a while now. Obama wouldn't, even after Bill Clinton was found meeting privately with the Attourny General, presenting a great conflict of interest.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
GOP ex-prosecutors slam Trump over threat to 'jail' Clinton

Donald Trump’s debate-night vow to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton’s email setup and put her “in jail” provoked a sharp blowback from former U.S. prosecutors, who said Trump’s view of the Justice Department serving the whims of the president is antithetical to the American system.
While presidents appoint the attorney general, they do not make decisions on whom to prosecute for crimes — and were Trump to do so, prosecutors warned, he would spark a constitutional crisis similar to that of the “Saturday Night Massacre” in the Nixon administration. In that case, Nixon attempted to fire the prosecutor investigating the Watergate scandal, and the top two Justice Department officials resigned on the spot.

Trump again exposes his ignorance. No presidential candidate does things that way.

Read more: www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
a reply to: InTheLight

Troll on, you should read up on things you really make yourself look small trying to deflect the obvious. I suppose you might be interested in that ole non biased Kenneth Starr.

Just thinking..."We the people..." might mean something.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Freaking out? No. Laughing all the way to the White House? Yes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join