It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broderick Was a Mistake and Will Discredit the other Two Legit Accusers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I treat it as fact because Bill Clinton is a rapist. That's not in question here except by those further victimizing and mocking his victims.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

you do realize that accusations of rape/ sexual assault go back to 1969 when he was at oxford, and before he met hillary.
there was a police report filed and the state department investigated, the state department employee who investigated, said in a interview that he believed her. another thing is he did not complete his studies at oxford, he said it was because he got accepted at yale. rumors are he was asked no to return. funny that it happened after the report of the rape/ sexual assault. then there are rumors about the same thing happening at yale, then in arkansas.

he always said that it was them that came on to him or that it was consensual, no sane person can believe that after all the women that have came out and said that he raped them, just had a change of heart and wanted to cry rape.

where there is smoke there usually is some kinda fire.

edit on 11-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
She is not a potential rape victim... she is a lying groupie with a rape fantasy.

What is your justification for this again? Oh yeah, from your own post:

That's forgetting she looks like a bulldog...which I think further discredits it.

SMH... So, "All real rape victims" would seem to just be a list of women you find physically attractive? That's not scary or at all creepy...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

She is not a potential rape victim... she is a lying groupie with a rape fantasy.

What is your justification for this again? Oh yeah, from your own post:

That's forgetting she looks like a bulldog...which I think further discredits it.

SMH... So, "All real rape victims" would seem to just be a list of women you find physically attractive? That's not scary or at all creepy...

No the OP doesn't mention her looks.

The OP mentions how ridiculous her story is...

In a later post I mention that the whole scenario of a rich and powerful sex symbol would chose to turn down the oodles of 20 year old interns and fan girls and instead risk it all to rape an unattractive woman there is ABSOLUTELY no proof bill was ever alone with. That is a extraordinary claim that SHOULD require proof...

Except to defunct human beings who like to throw around false rape allegations like they are candy, then claim to be Christians..

Aka trumps supporters..

Hell republicans know it is BS which is why they add the " should we believe her since Hillary said accusers should be believed'?"

Because they are hitting her on allowing false accusations.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

you do realize that accusations of rape/ sexual assault go back to 1969 when he was at oxford, and before he met hillary.
there was a police report filed and the state department investigated, the state department employee who investigated, said in a interview that he believed her. another thing is he did not complete his studies at oxford, he said it was because he got accepted at yale. rumors are he was asked no to return. funny that it happened after the report of the rape/ sexual assault. then there are rumors about the same thing happening at yale, then in arkansas.

he always said that it was them that came on to him or that it was consensual, no sane person can believe that after all the women that have came out and said that he raped them, just had a change of heart and wanted to cry rape.

where there is smoke there usually is some kinda fire.

www.snopes.com...

Try again...

You people will literally believe anything, from any source...

There is no proof the woman even exists. It came out because of an unaccredited book with no sources or names and bill Clinton was in the US during 69...

Not one real life person can be found to verify the claims..not the (supposed) state dept. Guy who investigated it, not the victim nor anyone else involved...

AKA it was all made up...

So what's a fair penalty for falsely accusing some one of rape with zero evidence???

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Mmhmm... Yes, you dug yourself quite the hole here. Managing to not only insult rape victims everywhere, but double down on the victim's appearance... So, in your mind what's the cutoff ranking for "believable" rape? Does the female have to be at least a 6? 7? Since you also keep going back to wealth and status as a qualifier for the rapist, what's the point spread? In your world do men with net worths over $20 Million only sexually violate 8s and up? Whose in charge of ranking these women after they've come forward and told their story? Do you just jump onto Reddit and find a frat page somewhere: "Hey youse guys, lookit this pic of Juanita... whatcho think she ranks? I needs to know dis so's I can say Bill didn't touch her, and the so on and the so forths." Please stop with the rape apologetics and join the rest of us in the modern world, man.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Posted while providing a snopes link as backup evidence of his claim. SMELL THE IRONY!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

of course you would post a snopes article, the debunking site that never met a liberal democrat that they didn't like or defend. also known for inaccurate information, check into it.

you notice that they said Unproven and not false, there is a difference.

and did i not say "accusations" and "rumors".

edit on 11-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You falsely accuse people you do t even know of being rapists....you have no moral high ground...

Never made any accusations.

Let me repeat that, I never made any accusations.

You are still a disgusting human being.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

of course you would post a snopes article, the debunking site that never met a liberal democrat that they didn't like or defend. also known for inaccurate information, check into it.

you notice that they said Unproven and not false, there is a difference.

and did i not say "accusations" and "rumors".

You've never met a credible news organization appearently lol.

What do you expect when you only trust conservative media where there is no accountability..

When is the last Fox, drudge or brietbart that got fired for lying???

They never have because their entire "all the world is in a vast conspiracy against America's present flavor of conservatism" is based on a ridiculous lie.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

i surf all of them,on tv and internet and glean the truth. it's in there if you pay attention.
and the ones that got fired/laid off on nbc and the others wouldn't have been if viewers didn't call them on it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Posted while providing a snopes link as backup evidence of his claim. SMELL THE IRONY!

Actually, I just read the Snopes piece. If you're dismissing it out of hand, you're just shooting the messenger. It is a very strong piece of research indeed, comprehensively sourced and disinterested -- quite extraordinary by snopes's usual and somewhat superficial standards.

The snopes piece appears to have traced the lie back to the chancers and rumor-mongers who originated and spread it (one of whom is Trump advisor Roger Stone, which has obvious significance).

It's become fashionable to bash snopes (although strangely, no-one can ever identify the point at which it became totally discredited), and perhaps that's why they've upped their game.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but the allegation that Clinton raped someone while studying at Oxford is utter bobbins in my opinion. Snopes rates it as 'unproven', but if you read the research you might very well think that snopes has been too generous with that verdict. Then again, you might not care what I think. So again, I urge you to read it for yourself, even if only to dismiss it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wrong member
edit on 11-10-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That claim is so bizarrely contrary to the way that my mind works that I simply cannot understand how you've arrived at that conclusion. In all seriousness, have you confused me with someone else?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I apologize, I did confuse you with another member in this thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

OIC. No worries. It's easily done. Anyway: continuez, mes braves.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

a reply to: bknapple32

I treat it as fact because Bill Clinton is a rapist. That's not in question here except by those further victimizing and mocking his victims.

What's a fair penalty for falsely accusing some one of rape??

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Actually, I just read the Snopes piece. If you're dismissing it out of hand, you're just shooting the messenger. It is a very strong piece of research indeed, comprehensively sourced and disinterested -- quite extraordinary by snopes's usual and somewhat superficial standards.

The snopes piece appears to have traced the lie back to the chancers and rumor-mongers who originated and spread it (one of whom is Trump advisor Roger Stone, which has obvious significance).

It's become fashionable to bash snopes (although strangely, no-one can ever identify the point at which it became totally discredited), and perhaps that's why they've upped their game.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but the allegation that Clinton raped someone while studying at Oxford is utter bobbins in my opinion. Snopes rates it as 'unproven', but if you read the research you might very well think that snopes has been too generous with that verdict. Then again, you might not care what I think. So again, I urge you to read it for yourself, even if only to dismiss it.

Conservatives bash EVERY news organization not named fox, drudge news max and brietbart. All know conspiracy sites with zero credibility or accountability.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What's a fair penalty for falsely accusing some one of rape??

That would be slander, and it is a crime. So, how many of the women Bill Clinton has assaulted have been charged with slander?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Pretty sure that US defamation laws have a 'public figure' exemption that means high-profile people cannot sue, no matter what is said about them unless they can prove actual malice. Absent a signed confession, or a proven and admissible track record of malicious conduct, this is next-door to impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join