It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Broderick Was a Mistake and Will Discredit the other Two Legit Accusers.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
OP, the proper defense for your remarks and President Clinton's past actions is that they are only "locker room talk."

At least, that's the sad excuse that Trump gave, and what many of his supporters have chimed in with here.

What was it that made Ms Brodderick feel "threatened by" Hillary Clinton again?

As I remember it, Ms. Brodderick was in attendence at a Clinton campaign rally after the alleged rape (odd thing for a rape victim) and Mrs. Clinton said something along the lines of "thank you for all you've done for my husband's campaign."

Brodderick reported decades later that she took these words as a dire warning from Mrs. Clinton.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
what a disgusting thread.

The OP claims that Broderick's accusations are false because he finds her unattractive and believes rapists don't rape unattractive people.

sad sad sad.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

The OP claims that Broderick's accusations are false because he finds her unattractive and believes rapists don't rape unattractive people.

sad sad sad.

That's absolutely the gist of the OP.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Exactly, it is a power trip of authority that excites them. Even so, one should not judge woman's appearances presently. Many rape victims suffer psychologically and literally subconsciously try to make themselves as un attractive and un appealing as possible in an attempt not to have it happen again. I did exactly that myself as a teenager until I had discovered through counseling the real motivation behind rapists.

She wasn't attractive then either which is why Trump called her a liar and a "1".

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

sad sad sad.

That's absolutely the gist of the OP.

No the gist of the OP was that her story has more holes than Swiss cheese, with HER admitting it never happened multiple times under oath....

But most importantly is it going to discredit the 2 legit accusers???

On top of that as a side bar, I said that rich and powerful sex symbols don't usually rape unattractive people. They have groupies play out rape fantasies if that's their thing.
edit on 10-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Cmon now.

well.wvu.edu...

There's a quick primer. I HIGHLY suggest you do some more research into the subject your trying to use in your argument.

Argue the holes in her story all you want..with proof.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You mentioned Bill Cosby...
nymag.com...
Every one of these women possess beautiful inner strength. Not many of them look like "supermodels."

Wanna try again?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Cmon now.

well.wvu.edu...

There's a quick primer. I HIGHLY suggest you do some more research into the subject your trying to use in your argument.

Argue the holes in her story all you want..with proof.

Every one knows the tired BS about how rape is really about power...as if anything really only has one motivating factor...as if all rapes and rapists are created equal and exactly the same person.

I suppose now you'll go all "rape culture" in me..lol

Sure, power is an aphrodisiac, but no one has sex with those they are not attracted to without getting paid for it or forced.

Does it really seem logical to you that rapists are not sexually attracted to their victims?!?!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

You mentioned Bill Cosby...
nymag.com...
Every one of these women possess beautiful inner strength. Not many of them look like "supermodels."

Wanna try again?

There are 35 unconfirmed accusers and all but 2 are very attractive the majority flat out bombshells and you really think that makes your point?? Lol

I think it's silly to assume as public as that was that there were no bandwagon jumpers.. in fact I would say which ones of these are not like the others...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

but no one has sex with those they are not attracted to without getting paid for it or forced

There is mounds of evidence to the contrary. That is what is being repeated and backed up but you fail to hear and understand it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

but no one has sex with those they are not attracted to without getting paid for it or forced

There is mounds of evidence to the contrary. That is what is being repeated and backed up but you fail to hear and understand it.

What mounds of evidence ?!?! Definitely isn't any saying that bill raped Broderick...

ALL rapes are ONLY about power and have nothing to do with the rapists sexual attraction is such an over the top blanket statement it is just silly...

It is trying to portray that it wasn't the victims fault for derssing or acting in some way. It's not meant to accurately describe the mentality of every person who ever raped on the planet.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

sad sad sad.

No because her story is garbage and even she said it wasn't true...twice under oath...

The fact she is unattractive and accusing a millonaire playboy she has no proof she has even been alone with is just the icing on the cake..

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You really should just stop OP. If you understood how crass you sound and the sheer number of rape victims, (some of who already have read this thread) you probably would.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You're disgusting.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You're disgusting.

Says the person falsely accusing people of rape....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
You really should just stop OP. If you understood how crass you sound and the sheer number of rape victims, (some of who already have read this thread) you probably would.

What's a fair penalty for false rape allegations???

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

When did I accuse anyone of rape?

You're the one who accused a potential rape victim of lying because she's not attractive.

You are a disgusting human being.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You're the one who accused a potential rape victim of lying because she's not attractive.

She is not a potential rape victim... she is a lying groupie with a rape fantasy.

Twice she put her hand on a bible and admitted she was a liar....

I have no problem blasting the discusting POSs who would hurt the credibility of all real rape victims for their 15 min of fame...

And all the garbage Human beings who run around spreading her lies....

What kind of person even does that???

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You falsely accuse people you do t even know of being rapists....you have no moral high ground...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
That's forgetting she looks like a bulldog...which I think further discredits it.

Wow, that's a compassionate statement right there.

Just being real..billionaire playboys who regularly beat off super models with sticks don't usually rape really unattractive women..

Bill Clinton was neither when he raped Juanita Broadrick. He was Arkansas Attorney General... I don't believe he was being pursued by any supermodels.

I love how you treat it as fact. You werent there. False accusations arise every day.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join