It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broderick Was a Mistake and Will Discredit the other Two Legit Accusers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Including Juanita Broderick in his panel of accusers was foolish. There is still a month till the election which is long enough fo her story to circulate. He got way more play off it in conspiracy circles where people won't hear the whole story and won't look farther into it. Including her insures every media outlet prints her story, which is laughable...

The other two accusers are legit though. So I kinda think when people all see the Broderick account debunked, they will assume all 3 are liars which really is not the case, discrediting trumps whole attempt.

Which is stupid reguarless because the tapes portray that exact same narrative about him.....

He needs people to think HE is not a creepy pervert, NOT that bill is too.

edit on 10-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Not only that but the Trump campaign paid her to get up there and accuse Clinton of conspiracy theories, it violates FEC rules.

Trump himself called Clintons accusers a unattractive bunch looking for a paycheck.

Now he switches to say they're courageous.

Trump really has no idea how bad he just shot himself in the foot, he's a serial liar, cheater and a sexual criminal.
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This all election campaign is an embarrassment.

Neither candidate have discussed policy in any depth, simply because they have not been allowed to, hatred prevails.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Not only that but the Trump campaign paid her to get up there and accuse Clinton of conspiracy theories, it violates FEC rules.

Trump himself called Clintons accusers a unattractive bunch looking for a paycheck.

Now he switches to say they're courageous.

Trump really has no idea how bad he just shot himself in the foot, he's a serial liar, cheater and a sexual criminal.

The brodrick story is just ridiculous...

Doesn't mention it until 20+ years later and the only evidence she met the clintons is an autograph lol....

That's forgetting she looks like a bulldog...which I think further discredits it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
That's forgetting she looks like a bulldog...which I think further discredits it.

Wow, that's a compassionate statement right there.

Ladies, take note: the old ridiculous theory that a woman is sexually violated based on her appearance is alive and well... and isn't coming from someone supporting Donald Trump, either.
edit on 10-10-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Just being real..billionaire playboys who regularly beat off super models with sticks don't usually rape really unattractive women..

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

No they are violated based on the sexual perversions of their attacker...

Which I assume usually requires the rapist to be sexually attracted to his victim...

You think rapists are like "man she is discussing...I sure want to rape her!!!"

That is just silly.

There are countless supermodels and hookers who would play out any rape fantasy he wanted.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Just being real..billionaire playboys who regularly beat off super models with sticks don't usually rape really unattractive women..

Bill Clinton was neither when he raped Juanita Broadrick. He was Arkansas Attorney General... I don't believe he was being pursued by any supermodels.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Which I assume usually requires the rapist to be sexually attracted to his victim...

That is just silly.

There are countless supermodels and hookers who would play out any rape fantasy he wanted.

As Attorney General, in Arkansas? Bill may have had the hog calling queen from the Ark. State Fair making doe eyes at him at that time, but certainly no supermodels when he raped Juanita.

Rape is an act of power, not an act of sexual attraction. This has been proven by science. Rapists, like Mr. Clinton, get off on forcing women to subordinate themselves sexually to their sick demands.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Exactly, it is a power trip of authority that excites them. Even so, one should not judge woman's appearances presently. Many rape victims suffer psychologically and literally subconsciously try to make themselves as un attractive and un appealing as possible in an attempt not to have it happen again. I did exactly that myself as a teenager until I had discovered through counseling the real motivation behind rapists.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That is just silly.

As Attorney General, in Arkansas? Bill may have had the hog calling queen from the Ark. State Fair making doe eyes at him at that time, but certainly no supermodels when he raped Juanita.

Rape is an act of power, not an act of sexual attraction. This has been proven by science. Rapists, like Mr. Clinton, get off on forcing women to subordinate themselves sexually to their sick demands.

The attorney general of a state is very powerful, and ubber charismatic bill has been known for keeping misteresses and just all around fallandering. So I think it's fair to say he had groupies even then....which obviously brodrick wished she was one of..proven even more by the fact her only evidence of actually meeting the clintons is an autograph she still has....

Republicans wish it was true and are too silly to realize that cheating playboy with loads of bimbos and creepy rapist are two vastly different characters...

That's morally defunct enough.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

She not only looks like a bulldog but Trump said she's like a 1.

Now it's convenient for him to pay them to support him, Trump is a sad insecure miserable child trapped in a 70'year olds body.

Poor guy.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

proven even more by the fact her only evidence of actually meeting the clintons is an autograph she still has....

Is this an autograph?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That is just silly.

I'm sure he had a healthy supply of 20 year old interns and such...

Attorney general of a state is not a ow level job..

Do you think people typically rape people they are not sexually attracted to??

So a rapist can be totally discussed by some one but still want to rape them for the power trip???

Are you sure it's not both? That they have the opportunity to play out their perversion on someone they are attracted to and take it??

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

First, the word you keep trying to use is "disgusted", not "discussed." Second, there have been many, many rapists who had very active consensual sex lives... it has nothing to do with the appearance of the woman, it has to do with the fact that they said "no." What you're laying out isn't supported by any historical situations. There have been cases of nursing home orderlies raping 90 year old women. Do you really think there was an attraction there, or was it the thrill of victimizing someone weaker than them? Do you believe prison rapes involve attraction?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

proven even more by the fact her only evidence of actually meeting the clintons is an autograph she still has....

Is this an autograph?

It is from where she got the autograph...

She was working as a nurse bill did a signing (or something similar) and she claims he secretly came back to her hotel room and raped her...

It's the most obvious case of a groupie selling a fake story ever...

Hell she even totally denied it until she became the rights messiah..

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

First, the word you keep trying to use is "disgusted", not "discussed." Second, there have been many, many rapists who had very active consensual sex lives... it has nothing to do with the appearance of the woman, it has to do with the fact that they said "no." What you're laying out isn't supported by any historical situations. There have been cases of nursing home orderlies raping 90 year old women. Do you really think there was an attraction there, or was it the thrill of victimizing someone weaker than them? Do you believe prison rapes involve attraction?

Can you think of one case of a sex symbol celebrity known for being a ladies man who raped some horribly unattractive woman??

Bill Cosby were all attractive.

Coby, rothlesburger, exc,exc all very attractive accusers and victims.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

That is just silly.

I'm sure he had a healthy supply of 20 year old interns and such...

Attorney general of a state is not a ow level job..

Do you think people typically rape people they are not sexually attracted to??

So a rapist can be totally discussed by some one but still want to rape them for the power trip???

Are you sure it's not both? That they have the opportunity to play out their perversion on someone they are attracted to and take it??

Many rapists that have women throw themselves at them, are turned off by that attention. They get the biggest thrill out of taking. Most folks are surprised that rapes are committed by extremely attractive and 'lucky' guys. Many Rapists are not just ugly monsters hiding in the dark. They actually are very sociable.
edit on 10 10 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

No, she actually volunteer to be part of his gubernatorial campaign staff and he accepted. When she called his office later to set up a time when she could sign on, he suggested they meet at her hotel. He mistake here was simply not realizing Bill Clinton was a rapist.

Her story didn't come out publicly (fully, at least... rumors had been present for many years) until Paula Jones, another woman Bill Clinton raped, threatened to have her subpoenaed. She signed an affadavit saying she hadn't been assaulted while stating she was doing so because she couldn't bear to relive the attack. When the federal perjury case against rapist Bill Clinton became aware of her, she recognized perjuring herself to a federal prosecutor would carry real ramifications, and she told her story.

Again, nice victim blaming, friend. You're proving your respect for women in spades here. Many women initially deny their abuse and many, through PTSD, force themselves to "forget" it happened because they don't wish to relive the trauma of being violated.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Bill Cosby were all attractive.

Coby, rothlesburger, exc,exc all very attractive accusers and victims.

There you go again...

You know, for the sake of saving you from embarrassing yourself further, can you honestly say that image of Broaddrick is less attractive than what Bill's own wife looked like at the time?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join