It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genesis Rock!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeengland
The Chicxulub crater In mexico and the thicker crust on the rear of the moon are intrinsically linked however I need to go out for a whil so more later.

How are they linked, I am not following?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

The Chicxulub crater In mexico and the thicker crust on the rear of the moon are intrinsically linked however I need to go out for a whil so more later.

How are they linked, I am not following?

None of us are, for all we know the OP's just playing with us.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Did highly intelligent beings from outer space instigate the mass extinction of the dinosaurs because they did not like the idea of having to deal with yet anothr race of "hard as nails" Draco Warior Lizards, and were the true harbingers of modern man and the rise of our monkey planet? From the evidence I have gathered I think yes, they did and the used earths primary moon to help them do it.

Discuss

Let's see the evidence.

"primary" moon...funny.

thescienceexplorer.com...

edit on 10-10-2016 by wdkirk because: posted 2nd mini moon asteroid data so that the OP didn't think he was a super genius

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hi mods of ATS.

It doesn't seem like the OP is coming back any time soon,, any chance of closing this thread?

Sorry to ask but i'm sure your aware of his Last thread, that had no substance or evidence, thinking this will be the same.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This has frickin draco lizard ninja dinosaurs who can kill HIGHLY advanced, not just advanced but HIGHLY advance aliens. These aren't your run of mill warp 2 aliens. These are the warp 10+turbo aliens mind you......and they built structures on the moon and attacked the lizards.

....t-rex can't do pushups or load a gun or hug each other.....sad....so sad...
edit on 10-10-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeengland

Present your evidence.

There's really nothing to discuss until you do, is there?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi mikeengland how are you?

What's the point of this thread? cause you've not said anything since it's started.

Guess your in bed.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well, dinosaurs are dead... we are not, yet ... there's a moon with uneven crust... ufos ... voila! Evidence!

Off to take the Bar Exam.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Did highly intelligent beings from outer space instigate the mass extinction of the dinosaurs because they did not like the idea of having to deal with yet anothr race of "hard as nails" Draco Warior Lizards...

That's the same reason why the aliens killed off all of Earth's unicorns by causing the great flood.

I once read the somewhere online, so that is my evidence for it being true. If you don't believe me, you can check my Source here.

edit on 2016-10-10 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The Chicxulub crater In mexico and the thicker crust on the rear of the moon are intrinsically linked.

Could the crust be thicker on the back side of the moon due to it being tidally locked + orbital centrifugal force? Or maybe, because it is facing outward, it is more vulnerable to impact - accumulating extra mass over time from the striking asteroids/meteorites.

As far as the crater in Mexico being linked to the crust 'o the moon's thickness, are you suggesting that part of the "earth facing" crust slid off the moon or was fired from it by aliens, fell to earth, and impacted, causing said crater? If so, that would have been a MUCH bigger crater than the one that exists.

Anyway, I'm interested in any available evidence as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hi Mike. Welcome to ATS.
Please don't mind all of them folks demanding evidence. Who needs evidence when yer just shooting snip? Right?
Perhaps it's best not to say you have gathered evidence, then trot-off into the old ATS sunset, without providing said evidence. Some folks take words and statements rather seriously, so maybe next time you could just say up-front that you're just fooling around.

Most folks here don't know about the possible civilization advances of the dinosaurs. Many of them could have just hung around that bush that made them feel funny when they ate it, and just lounge in the sun, warming their cold-blooded bodies, and contemplating the great beyond. Sometimes they maybe filmed themselves doing goofy stuff, and posted it on TyranoTube.

Then: perhaps those warp 10+turbo aliens, spotted life on this relatively distant planet, and decided to come here for a visit. They might have landed, and attempted to introduce themselves peacefully, to a pack of velociraptors. That supposedly didn't end well for the warp 10+turbo aliens.

After: those warp 10+turbo aliens could have initiated the end of those big-toothed reptiles, and the end of TyranoTube.
Could be now, that those warp 10+turbo velocirator butt-kicking aliens, have noticed the resurgence on Earth of a new species of crazy hairless apes. As they observe us, maybe they have no knowledge of emotions, feelings, and art. What they might see as our broadcasts into the heavens, are excerpt of our cinema and TV, where we constantly totally crush any type of alien visitor. If they cannot comprehend art, they could mistake this as our historical documentation, and that we broadcast it as a warning.

So despite those warp 10+turbo velocirator butt-kicking aliens being far more intelligent that us apes, they could be scared of us, way beyond the heebie-jeebie scale.

Or not. Don't really have any evidence. Just shooting snip.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Would dinosaurs have become sapient if they had lived millions of years longer? Would they have evolved into Sleestaks or Cardassians?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

the existence of Draco Warior Lizards still remains elusive, but it is hypothesized they would had possessed telekinetic abilities...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
Would dinosaurs have become sapient if they had lived millions of years longer? Would they have evolved into Sleestaks or Cardassians?

Perhaps they were star-seed, and would have continued to evolve. And maybe the misfortune was that the genius-idiot warp 10+turbo velocirator butt-kicking aliens, just had the misfortune to arrive, when the dinos had the munchies.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Are you aware that the moons dark side has a thicker crust to that of the light?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Discuss

I don't want to, and you can't make me.

Neener neener neener

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Did highly intelligent beings from outer space instigate the mass extinction of the dinosaurs because they did not like the idea of having to deal with yet anothr race of "hard as nails" Draco Warior Lizards, and were the true harbingers of modern man and the rise of our monkey planet? From the evidence I have gathered I think yes, they did and the used earths primary moon to help them do it.

Discuss

Why don't you show us your evidence?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

Would that be Kim Cardassian?
Sorry...couldn't resist it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join