It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genesis Rock!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Did highly intelligent beings from outer space instigate the mass extinction of the dinosaurs because they did not like the idea of having to deal with yet anothr race of "hard as nails" Draco Warior Lizards, and were the true harbingers of modern man and the rise of our monkey planet? From the evidence I have gathered I think yes, they did and the used earths primary moon to help them do it.

Discuss

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeengland

No.

Because there's no evidence of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well... IF you have gathered evidence, i suggest you present it instead of just claiming you have it...

otherwise this thread won't get very far

Oh and keep in mind Youtube isn't evidence

edit on 10-10-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

You mean like his last thread?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

No.

Are you aware that the moons dark side has a thicker crust to that of the light?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeengland
From the evidence I have gathered I think yes, they did and the used earths primary moon to help them do it.

Discuss

Would you kindly present the aforementioned evidence so we can start the discussion? Thanks in advance. :p

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No I don't think dinosaurs were capable of destroying earth if anything they would've wiped out humanity

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Seems to be an intro thread.... so he/she is new, and probably hasn't got a handle on how the functions work quite yet...

The OP will eventually understand On ATS the word "evidence" or even "proof" (hate that word) isn't taken lightly

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

No.

Are you aware that the moons dark side has a thicker crust to that of the light?

I'm guessing you mean "far side" as there's no such place as the "dark side".

And yes, I am aware that it is roughly 12km thicker. Not sure what that has to do with your thread though.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Did highly intelligent beings from outer space instigate the mass extinction of the dinosaurs because they did not like the idea of having to deal with yet anothr race of "hard as nails" Draco Warior Lizards, and were the true harbingers of modern man and the rise of our monkey planet? From the evidence I have gathered I think yes, they did and the used earths primary moon to help them do it.

Discuss

For highly advanced beings, to wipe out the dinosaurs would be easy...So what's the point of this thread before i go deeper into it?

Advanced species wiped out the dinosaurs and made puma punku or other advanced civilisations on earth?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Seems to be an intro thread.... so he/she is new, and probably hasn't got a handle on how the functions work quite yet...

The OP will eventually understand On ATS the word "evidence" or even "proof" (hate that word) isn't taken lightly

Ah, it got deleted. His last (now deleted) thread had as much "evidence" as this one.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Did highly intelligent beings from outer space instigate the mass extinction of the dinosaurs because they did not like the idea of having to deal with yet anothr race of "hard as nails" Draco Warior Lizards,

Well, we don't know for sure but i'm inclined to say no...

and were the true harbingers of modern man and the rise of our monkey planet?

Again, i can't be sure but my incling is to say no...

From the evidence I have gathered I think yes, they did and the used earths primary moon to help them do it.

Evidence? Now you're talking, i'd have put that in my OP to be fair...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Not sure how the moon is involved. But theories that big rocks from space cause extinctions in the past are becoming more widely accepted.

Mainly because of some guy named Alvarez.

But pssst... I thought of it before him, swear to god.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Now i get it, he's finally watched transformers (dark of the moon) movie,,, OP you just watched that 3 times today didn't you? or yesterday?

Tell the truth now.
edit on 10-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The Chicxulub crater In mexico and the thicker crust on the rear of the moon are intrinsically linked however I need to go out for a whil so more later.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The Chicxulub crater In mexico and the thicker crust on the rear of the moon are intrinsically linked however I need to go out for a whil so more later.

Is that when you will return and post your evidence?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

We will be lucky to see any evidence of his claims, like the moon thread, i'll wait and see, till then he's just watched the (dark of the moon) transformers movie lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
T-Rex had teeny tiny arms, so they wouldn't be able to write anything in stone, or started a fire come to think of it.

Yes of course he bumped them off, sensible decision as well.
edit on 10/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Cut them a little lack! Besides, they were using what they had... on hand.

This is world we live in
These are the hands we're given

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Cut them a little lack! Besides, they were using what they had... on hand.

This is world we live in
These are the hands we're given

Lol true after all,, these are the hands we're given, # the dinosaurs had no concept of today's music,, are we cheating the OP? dought it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join