It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared K. Stern, not a single Thread ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Anyway, I was going thru all the old dirt, (by request) and found nothing here or maybe I missed it, which is possible, I'll be 70 in the spring.

I can not believe that the best conspiracy forum in this end of Milky Way does not have a single thread on this "Trigga Pulla "

Gentleman, I am completely heart broken.

thisainthell.us...
www.bethesdamagazine.com...
www.readthehook.com...
prudentialassociates.com...

Ok, boys have at it and do what you do best !!!
Poor ole Bullseye, that enough even to make this old Indian go mashugana !!

Buck

edit on 10-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Good stuff.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

"gentlemen..."
"boys..."

Apparently you don't think that women retain the mental faculties to participate in discussions here, huh?

Don't mind us. We don't know anything. (RR, senior staffer assigned to the WHMO during the first Clinton Administration) (Really)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Stern was given an E-1 discharge from the Marine Corps, shy of the 36-month regular enlistment period. Was this an honorable or dishonorable discharge???

...he did, indeed serve in the Marine Corps from November 1985 until August 1988 – about 120 days short of the 36 month mark (a regular enlistment period) – and he left as an E-1. And, oh, yeah, that “conducting intelligence operations overseas” was as an 0311 infantryman. I doubt that he did any intelligence operations that didn’t include a titty bar as it’s main objective.

edit on 10-10-2016 by FamCore because: I spelled Jared's last name "Sterns" instead of Stern, silly me

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I'm also curious about this Paul Wickre guy and what he has to do with it Jared Stern. I must be missing something.

Not sure if this is the right Paul Wickre, but based on the email about "My legal team will be sending you a response in the morning", I have a feeling this is the guy LinkedIn Profile

VICE PRESIDENT, FED BUSINESS DEV/SALES Technologist BSEE* P&L Business Unit MBA* MS Law Litigator with Track Record Driven technology executive with an outstanding record of performance, producing over $950 million in direct marketing and sales of hardware, software and services to leading Fed Civilian and DHS.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Quick-read the first couple links. Interesting stuff, just in terms of reading about something different, but I feel like I'm missing something. Is this related to a larger story than just a story about a private investigator? Perhaps it's a well-known thing I should know as common knowledge and I'm just out of the loop?

Also, in reading through the first link, I kind of feel like I had read this before - if I did, then it probably was from ATS - and it probably is relevant to some bigger story. Just didn't want to continue reading only to find out its just a story about the job of private investigator.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

I profusely apologize RR !!!
You Ladies, Gals and Girls jump in with both feet and tell me your take on it as well.

FarmCore

I believe it was a general discharge.

Dogstar23

Allegedly, this guy states he was solicited to make a hit Kathleen Willey back in 08, I believe is the year.
I'm working on Turkish Nuclear Reactor thing that just broke, so I have all the pages on this down and you caught me off guard.

Buck

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

"gentlemen..." "boys..." Apparently you don't think that women retain the mental faculties to participate in discussions here, huh?

In fairness, maybe he has seen some of your posts?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification! It caught my attention because it seemed it should interesting, just couldn't figure out why!
I'll check this out more in light of the story behind the story~

top topics

join