It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly released WikiLeaks email: Hillary lies 'often'

page: 1

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This leaked email was sent to Hillary Campaign chairman John Podesta from a known Left Wing operative.

The claim is she lies a lot.

Well we all know that she lies a lot (especially from recent government reports proving it) and this confirms the "insiders" know it too.

This deals with her lying about Bernie Sanders.

In a newly leaked message, posted this morning by WikiLeaks, Brent Budowsky emails Hillary's Campaign chairman, John Podesta, to criticize Clinton for "untrue" attacks on Bernie Sanders. Budowsky is a former aide to Senator Lloyd Bentsen and a prominent left-wing writer. As he puts it:

"she says things that are untrue, which candidly she does often."

I know.... This isn't shocking to anyone who's followed Hillary's career over the past 30 years, but it's still impressive to see that complaints about her habit of falsehoods were being lodged - by people on the left - with her own campaign manager.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Here comes the left to say all politicians lie and thus it is ok.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I find the 'LBGT lies' interesting. So interesting.

Here you go liberals...
(link shows Hillary claiming Bill dislikes homosexuality, suggests as a topic.)
Hillary's public policy to you is supporting gay marriage. Privately she's against it.

YIKES

DavidDavid__NYC: I care about the future of marriage not the positions of the past.

Follow
@DavidDavid__NYC I don’t care about marriage at all. Marry who you wanna buddy. You should care about being lied to

Ok, so 1 comment in we don't matter again, and it's about how we should be 'outraged' by lies of the Democrats.

Try this: Take a simpler platform, don't talk about it at all, and instead of highly favoring Candidates like Cruz and Pence who aren't merely openly are against gays, but make legislation and slur them, and treat them like normal people as a societal trend, rather than having politicians pander to us.

Sitting at 5% of the vote, we know we don't matter when you put those kind of officials in office and it's nothing but fabricated rage. Fabrication of rage is the only way you even speak to people anymore. You're mostly broken people. Fix yourselves, not what your outlook of 'politically correct' is.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So quiet from the CTR crowd on these hacked emails.

Hillary verified they were real when she responded
during the debates. Indeed, she is no Abraham Lincoln.

I cant wait for the rest of these....

edit on 10-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I wouldn't be surprised if the Hillary Campaign releases some hacked Abe Lincoln emails soon !!

They will expect people to believe they are genuine too !!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Poor Abe, he must be rolling over in his grave.

The audience really booed her during the debate,
as she continually said she told the truth about her emails.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The Clinton Campaign has released this endorsement to counter claims of lying:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Maybe no one is responding because the link is broken?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Maybe no one is responding because the link is broken?

Link

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I don't need an insiders email to determine she is a pathological liar but its nice to see someone on the left who has a molecule of sanity still residing in their skull.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This leaked email was sent to Hillary Campaign chairman John Podesta from a known Left Wing operative.

The claim is she lies a lot.

Well we all know that she lies a lot (especially from recent government reports proving it) and this confirms the "insiders" know it too.

This deals with her lying about Bernie Sanders.

In a newly leaked message, posted this morning by WikiLeaks, Brent Budowsky emails Hillary's Campaign chairman, John Podesta, to criticize Clinton for "untrue" attacks on Bernie Sanders. Budowsky is a former aide to Senator Lloyd Bentsen and a prominent left-wing writer. As he puts it:

"she says things that are untrue, which candidly she does often."

I know.... This isn't shocking to anyone who's followed Hillary's career over the past 30 years, but it's still impressive to see that complaints about her habit of falsehoods were being lodged - by people on the left - with her own campaign manager.

If I can be honest. I've been getting bored with the illusion of the current "choice" we have.

Anyways this election cycle had been boring me. So I've been doing old research on ATS on the Syrian situation.

President election cycle I love you posts (I'm non partisan, if I'm honest with myself I have a slight right lean but I hate the party system to be honest)

Your trying to hard. Just like the liberals, you are the polar opposite.

I've seen your posts and I can say your campaigning against Hillary more than for Trump but I promise you'd get better results if you were as open minded as before.

Constructive criticism, and honestly seeing your older posts you are smarter than me, with a way bigger grasp of geopolitics, whether or not we agree I see that.

Good luck brother, just food for thought, not a knock.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Politicians who lie should automatically be pulled from campaigning for president. They are not good people for our children to look up to. Our country has been led to believe that lying politicians are normal, deception is now a major part of our society.

Maybe hell should just open their gates to allow demons to come get these people.

Yeah, sure, let people think god is going to take care of this. Who ever started that rumor, who actually wrote Revelations, I suppose it was an ancient paid Shill from the Roman Empire.

I believe in god, but I do not think he is going to come and save us because we are not taking care of our planet, Eden.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Thanks,
maybe you should update the OP unless this some kinda psyop? If it is broken i just want to hang my head in disgust at all the stars and flags.

top topics

join