It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What questions should we be asking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Shouldn't we find some way to "break" a system that discredits us even though (according to History Mysteries: Secret Socities (c) 1999) they said we were right 77% of the time?
I mean shouldn't we find some way to discredit the education system, anything under UNESCO, and the UN to the point people stop pacifying themsleves though eating, alcochol, sex, and much more I'm sure, and decide "I'm screwed, maybe I should give a "SERIOUS rebellion some thought." SERIOUS= studying the world, then thinking of all possible ways of changing it think Legally Blonde 2(with the wedding dress and Bruser's bill, etc.). Not necessarily violent, but ya' know like complaining to a local school that in the Goverment Class book "The People and The Constitution"(which was goverment prinited and I did use it in class.), that they call Thomas Paine a "Propagandist", but in his most famous work "Common Sense" he argues reasonably and philosphies the reasons way everyone should consider going to war against the British, He wasn't even rich, he was an "average" jornalist. Plus, the book makes the UN look better than the USA, and there is know reason given by the authors for this.
You know something like that. Just tell me what you think of ideas that are no-violent and doesn't include the thought police blocking Bush and his UN/NWO/EVIL/MALOCH worshiping cronies, stopping us. We need to come with more than plan, and NO KILLING ANYONE. Just STOPPING BRAIN WASHING AMAP(as much as possible). Okay?
So what are your guys ideas?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Please, somebody just through your ideas at me, even if they are just how accounting works. PLEASE, PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, see look what I'm typing. PLEASE, PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, PRETTY, PRETTY, PLEASE, WITH SUGAR, AND ICE CREAM, AND PUDDING, AND YOUR FAVORITE MUSICAL GROUP/ARTIST/SINGER, AND ACTOR ON TOP, AND A PRETTY CHERRY too. Just please, give me some feedback. Even if it's how stupid the Backstreet Boys are. Just something.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Keeping up to date with what our children are learning and filtering the propaganda they are fed by the education system.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What questions should you be asking? Try some of these:

1. Do you have your religious affairs in order? No, I'm not talking about anything organized, such as going to church or having a pastor as a friend. I'm asking do you know what your spiritual beliefs are.

2. How far are you prepared to help? Are you willing to lay down your physical body for your beliefs?

Everything else is secondary.

top topics

join